97 || Concert 1

Crystals sat inside the van doing a V Live. Seulbi sat in the middle seats with Jiwoo and Minhye while Yewon and Hyemi sat in front. Each one of them were wearing different outfits since they were heading for their last rehearsals of their concert before the first show. They invited SM Town and family + friends. "Will there be solo stages?" Jiwoo read the question out loud as Hyemi begins to answer.

"Yes there shall be solo stages. We each have sooo stages; where we showcase our skill to you guys!" She smiles and gets the idea to do an acappella version of their debut song 'Wee Woo' whilst be drove to the venue. Seulbi hadn't been paying attention since she was texting Woojin but she heard Hyemi's idea.

Seulbi and Woojin's conversation;
Nababe💜😍; u're comin' tonight right?
Woojinnie💜😜; nah. I got stuff to do.
Nababe💜😍; what's more important?
Nababe💜😍; me or whatever you're doing?
Woojinnie💜😜; neither
Nababe💜😍; WOOJIN!😫
Woojinnie💜😜; jk. I'll be there promise! 🤞

•••

Upon their arrival the girls quickly got their mics ready and began practicing. "Wee Woo~" they all sang as they continuously danced to the song. After a while they sat down on the stage; resting from tiredness.

"Unnie~" Yewon calls for Seulbi; who turns and faces her. "How do you do the break down for 'Navillera'?" She asked pouting, realising she couldn't do it.

Seulbi stood up, taking a huge gulp of water before she began to demonstrate how the break down worked with Yewon. "1, 2, 3 and 4," she counts Yewon on timing the moves.

"You got it right!" Seulbi high-fives the younger one who thanks her a billion times. "Gwaenchanha!" She says, laughing at the girl who bowed and thanked her. Seulbi and Yewon sat in their original spots and rested before continuing their rehearsals.

•••

20:00pm. It's now time for fans to enter the venue of the concert while the girls rested backstage; getting ready for a magnificent and tiring night. Crystals all wore army type outfits. The stage had five chairs set up for their opening stage 'Perfect Day' however in oppa version that's the reason for their outfits.

"How would you like your hairstyle Nabi-ah?" One of the stylist asked as Seulbi thinks for a moment before saying a high ponytail. The hairstylist nodded and began brushing her hair back into a high ponytail.

"Let's go!" The girls heading for the stage and got into position as the room went pitch black and all that could be seen was a Sea Green ocean of light sticks. "Hwaiting!" Hyemi quietly shouts to the others as the stage lit up and the girls began their performance.

[ Hyemi = Mimi
Jiwoo = Jiho
Minhye = YooA
Seulbi = Seunghee + Hyojung
Yewon = Arin + Binnie ]

Fans chanting names and lyrics as the song continues. Once finished the girls were grabbed their water bottles and took a sip as Hyemi spoke. "Shall we introduce ourselves?" She asked as the girls nodded and placed down the bottles. "Dul! Ses!" Hyemi says as the all continue.

"Shine Bright!" They bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Crystals iminda!" The Crystallisers screamed.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo Hyemi iminda!" Hyemi waves to the crowd that screamed and smiled.