68 || Package

Seulbi's P.O.V
I looked at the comments confused. It was night currently so I decided to wait till morning to check my mailbox. When morning came about I rushed downstairs and greeted my mother. "Eomma! Is there a package for me?" I quickly asked as she nodded and pointed towards the living room table. I ate my breakfast in a very quick pace and opened the package as if it was Christmas.

"Omg!" I awed at the package. It was the newest lip balm collection from Innisfree! As well as their clay face mask. There was card as well. I picked it up and read it with a smile on my face.

Dear Kang Seul Bi,
One of our loyal customers. Here is a package of the newest products of innisfree that your older brother's group WANNA ONE has been promoting.
We hope to collaborate with you once again and wish you the best!~
- Innisfree

I set everything up and took a photo to post on Instagram. I caption the photo as 'thank you @innisfree for the amazing package!~Which is your favourite?'. There's a meaning behind my username and many fans ask what it meant.

First of all, Nabi is my stage name given by S.M. Entertainment. Secondly, I took two letters from my family name and my birth name together to create Nabi!~

kANg seulBI.

Just rearranged the letters and tada!~

Anyways after taking the picture I placed everything back into the package and I carried it up to my bedroom. I shoved the box carefully under my bed. After that I walked towards the bathroom and took a nice shower and changed into a pair of dark denim jeans and black hoodie with normal white socks.

I walked down stairs and waved goodbye to my mom since I would be meeting with an only friend of mine at a park.

•••

"Yah! Kim Dongbin!" I shouted. He's another childhood friend of mine. He and Woojin were really close; in fact the only reason why they were so close was because of the dance team Woojin and I were apart of till we debuted as idols.

"Annyeong!~" He smiles brightly as I hit the back of his head.

"Yah! I've been waiting since 8! Neo michyeoss-eo?!" I yelled at him as he only gave me a sheepish smile.

"Mianhae Binnie~" He ruffles my hair as I cross my arms in front of my chest and pouted. I looked at him for short second before stomping off to our destination. "Yah! Binnie-ah! Yah!" He calls after me as he runs to catch up.

•••

We walked around the park; talking and laughing. "Jinjja!?" I asked completely shocked at the news. Dongbin nodded with a proud smile on his face as I hit him on the back. "Wah! Congratulations on becoming a man!" I cheered as he playfully glared at me.

"Yah! I've always been a man!" He called out as I looked at him with my lips in a tight line. "Yah!" He said as I laughed at him. "Can I meet her?!" I asked excitedly as he nodded and showed his phone. It was a text conversation, between him and his girlfriend; Im Shin Mi.

She was apart of the Busan Dance Team that me and Woojin as well as Dongbin were apart of. She was one of my best friend growing up but we became distance ever since middle school. That's when things went down hill for me.

"Dongbin-ie!~" A cheerful voice yells as both me and Dongbin turned and was greeted by a brunette in a flowy pink dress. "Over he-" she stopped her sentence and glared at me.

"Yah! Who are you and why are you with my boyfriend?!" She yelled at me as I laughed sheepishly at her. "Why are you laughing!" She yells once more.

I bowed 90 degrees with a smile on my face. "Annyeonghaseyo!~ My name is Kang Seul Bi. Many people call me Nabi~" I introduce myself as I hear a few screams coming from a distance.

I turn myself around to the screams to see a a couple hiding behind a tree. "Why are you hiding?" I asked; tilting my head to the side in a cute gesture. "It's nice to see you again Shinmi~" I looked back at the girl who's completely shocked.

"Omo! You're from Crystals! I'm so sorry for my behaviour!" She bowed multiple as I tell her it was fine. I would've been the same. Seeing your boyfriend with a female you don't know about.

Suddenly the couple from minutes ago came up to me with a Crystals album. "Can you please sign this?" The male asked as I smiled and nodded; grabbing onto the pen and signing the album.

"Jakkuman!" I called out to the couple who were about to leave. "Aren't you the owner of that account? Crystallisers? On Instagram?" I asked as I pointed at them. They nodded shyly as I smiled. "Wah! Thank you for the support! Shall we take a photo?" The two nodded and we asked Dongbin to take the photo for us.

•••

It was now 1 in the afternoon. I had encountered a few fans and took photos with many of them. I bought many things and fans said what their favourite lip balms from Innisfree was.

Back at home; I changed into a pair of adidas training shorts and an oversized black t-shirt. "Eomma! I'm going to the studio!" I called out as I hear her yell out a small 'okay'. I slipped on a pair of black vans.

I grabbed my phone and began a V live since I was bored and the others members texted me and said they were out with family so I could go live. "Annyeong everyone~" I smiled and waved at my phone. "Jigeum I'm going to my old dance team's dance room," I took a deep breath in as I entered the dance room. "Many fans asked what songs I like to dance to so I'm bringing you with me today~" I smiled and opened one of the practise room doors.

"Oh! Annyeong unnie!" I pointed my phone towards her and rushed over as she covers her face and waved at the camera. "This is Kimi unnie~ She's my friend!" I said as I set up the V live to where the viewers could see both me and Kimi dancing. Kimi walked towards the stereo and put on a song.