186 || Busy Life

🙈 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 🙈

After a few weeks of promoting 'Black Dress' the five members of Crystals were given a two weeks rest before preparing their next comeback. Since the group has regained their popularity, S.M. Entertainment forced them to have as many comebacks as they could within the year. The group would be promoting their next comeback for three weeks before having yet another comeback.

"I need sleep~~" Jiwoo whines as she flops onto her bed with a smile of relief at the feeling of her sheets. "Can we just stay here?" She asked to no one in particular.

"No, we have to head down to record," Hyemi stated as she enters the room to grab a few things, heading back outside to the living room. "Let's go Jamie Hong!" Jiwoo groans and gets up from her bed. She reaches over to her bed to grab her things and fast-walked towards the leader of the group.

- S.M. Entertainment -

Once at the building of their workspace, the group of girls head towards their usual recording studio. "Annyeonghaseyo~" they bowed and greeted their producer, whom followed their actions.

"Let's begin?" He asked as they nodded and one by one entered the booth. "Nabi-ah, why don't you start?" The girl nodded and headed into the room, vibrating her lips as she goes.

[a/n : idk how to explain it 😅]

Seulbi, places the headphones upon her head and moves one of the muffs off her ear. It was a habit of hers. She listens to the vibrations of the music flow into her ears as she waits for her part to come up. After her turn was Yewon. In half an hour, the girls finished the whole album and listened to the song before heading off to practice with their choreographer.

[All] Crystals!
What is love?

[Yewon] maeilgachi yeonghwa sogeseona
chaek sogeseona deurama sogeseo sarangeul neukkyeo
Mmm sarangeul baeweo
[Hyemi] nae ilcheoreom jakku gaseumi ttwieo
dugeundugeungeoryeo seolleime bupureo olla
Mmm gunggeumhaeseo michil geonman gata

[Nabi] Ooh eonjengan naegedo
ireon iri shiljero ireonalkka
[Winnie] geuge eonjejjeumilkka? eotteon saramilkka?

[All] I wanna know [Nabi] satangcheoreom dalkomhadaneunde
[All] I wanna know [Nabi] haneureul naneun geot gattaneunde
[All] I wanna know know know know
What is love? [Nabi] sarangi eotteon neukkiminji
[All] I wanna know [Minhye] haru jongil utgo ittaneunde
[All] I wanna know [Minhye] sesangi da areumdapdaneunde
[All] I wanna know know know know
What is love? [Minhye] eonjengan naegedo sarangi olkka

[Nabi] jigeum ireon sangsangmaneurodo
tteoollyeoman bwado gaseumi teojil geot gateunde
Mmm ireoke joeunde
[Winnie] manil eonjenga jinjjaro naege
sarangi ol ttae nan ureobeoriljido molla
Mmm jeongmal gunggeumhae michil geonman gata

[Nabi] Ooh eonjengan naegedo
ireon iri shiljero ireonalkka
[Hyemi] geuge eonjejjeumilkka? eotteon saramilkka?

[All] I wanna know [Nabi] satangcheoreom dalkomhadaneunde
[All] I wanna know [Nabi] haneureul naneun geot gattaneunde
[All] I wanna know know know know
What is love? [Nabi] sarangi eotteon neukkiminji
[All] I wanna know [Minhye] haru jongil utgo ittaneunde
[All] I wanna know [Minhye] sesangi da areumdapdaneunde
[All] I wanna know know know know
What is love? [Minhye] eonjengan naegedo sarangi olkka

[Winnie] jigeum sesang eoneu gose salgo inneunji
dodaeche eonjejjeum nawa mannage dwelleunji
eonje eotteoke uriye inyeoneun
shijakdwelleunji moreujiman neukkimi eojjeonji
[Hyemi] jinjja joeul geot gata waenji
yeonghwa deuramabodado deo meotjin
sarangi ol kkeoya nae yegam eonjena majji
eoseo natanabwa naneun da junbiga dwaetji Ready!

([Nabi] eodi isseulkka) [Yewon] chajanael kkeoya
([Nabi] eodi isseulkka) [Minhye] bogo shipeo jukkesseo
deo isang chameul su eopseul geonman gata

[Nabi] satangcheoreom dalkomhadaneunde
haneureul naneun geot gattaneunde
[All] I wanna know know know know
What is love? [Nabi] sarangi eotteon neukkiminji
haru jongil utgo ittaneunde
sesangi da areumdapdaneunde
[All] I wanna know know know know
What is love? [Nabi] eonjengan naegedo sarangi olkka

[All] I wanna know, I wanna know
I wanna know know know know
What is love?
I wanna know, I wanna know
I wanna know know know know
What is love?
I wanna know

> April 3rd 2018 <

Today is Crystals comeback day. After weeks of preparation and filming, it was out. Fans response to it was spectacular. They loved the album. The outfits, the hair, the songs. Everything, the fans loved it.

Minhye yawns as she heads backstage with Seulbi to support Stray Kids on their debut. "Hyunjinnie!" Seulbi calls out as the male turned and smile at the girl. "You're finally debuting! Congratulations~" she clapped her hands and smiled. Hyunjin thanked the girl and hugged her.

"Let's go out for a celebration dinner~ what'ca think?" Hyunjin asked. Seulbi thinks for a bit and nods her head. "00 liners?" She nods and gave him a fighting sign as he headed onto the stage with his members.

Minhye and Seulbi followed the fan chant in order to cheer in their friends. "Stray Kids Fighting!" The fans cheered during the intro of the song. The girls then left to get ready for their stage. They changed and headed back to backstage and got their mic packs placed on.

"Oh. Annyeong~" Seulbi said to the M! Countdown behind the scene camera as the staff adjusted her mic pack. The staff asks her the question; 'How do feel about the last stage?'. The question was referring to Pentagon and Stray Kids. "Uh, it was good. The songs was very nice and melodic. A few of my friends actually debuted today, I was very happy to see them debut."

"Crystals stand by!" The girls were called as she waved goodbye to the camera and headed onto the stage, waving at fans. They got into position and the song began.

[ OUTFITS ;
Hyemi = Jeongyeon
Jiwoo = Momo
Minhye = Dahyun
Seulbi = Tzuyu
Yewon = Sana ]

After the show, the girls headed back to their dorm. During the car ride the girls decided to go on V live. "Hello~" Hyemi waves at the camera as fans began to file in the live. Fans hcomments filled half of the screen rapidly as Jiwoo tried to read a few.

Yewon said in the middle with Minhye on the other side of her with her phone. She was watching the V live only to read the comments. "Nabi, where are you?" She reads out as Yewon points her out. "Nabi is sitting at the back, texting?" She looks back at the girl who's on her phone, tapping away. Seulbi looks up and waves at the camera with a smile and went back to texting.