190 || Dream Concert 2018

🙈 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 🙈

Seulbi heads out to the stage and watches as the rain drops down onto the stage, coating it with a layer of puddles. She watches as other performers slip and slide on the stage, fearing she'll be the same and have to face the consequences of not dancing ever again.

"Now next up is...Crystals!" She takes a deep breath in as she and the other girls head into the stage. She greets her fans as they got into position for their comeback song. When the song ended the group performances other title tracks.

[ OUTFITS :
HYEMI = YERIN
JIWOO = SOWON
MINHYE = EUNHA
SEULBI = SINB
YEWON = UMJI ]

The event continued on. NCT was heading off to the stage and Seulbi couldn't help but be nervous for them. The stage was extremely slippery, the boys could've slipped whilst dancing. And they did. Many of the members did. When NCT Dream came off stage after finishing their performance, Seulbi noticed Mark slightly limping. It's wasn't extreme but enough to know he had a minor injury.

"You okay?" She asked him. Placing his arm around her shoulder to help him stand. The boy nodded and sat down on the chair, breathing lightly.

Seulbi turns to Jisung. He had fallen on his shoulder. "Jisung-ie?" The younger one turned his head and looked at her. Tears filled his eyes. Seulbi spreads her arms as the boy jumps into them. "It's okay~ you did amazing!" She complimented the boy.

Jisung cried harder, shaking his head as he grips onto the girls shirt. "I-I..d-d-did h-h-ho-horrible!!" He cries as Seulbi pats his back, comforting him.

The other members sub-units were now going on stage. "Be careful!" Minhye calls out to the boys who nodded and headed off to the stage. "I hope they'll be okay..I hope."

- END OF THE EVENT -

The end of the event was near. The girls walked onto the stage, Seulbi staying very close to the injured members of NCT. Many fans noticed and took videos of her escorting Jisung around carefully. The performers were also given a box of things and their signature as well to give to fans.

However; Crystals didn't want anyone in the crowd injured so instead they lightly threw it to the front row or had other SM Town family to do it. "Unnie!!" Yewon and Seulbi called out as the spot Red Velvet.

"Sooyoung unnie! We've missed you ~" Yewon says childishly as she clung onto the girls arm. "Tell us everything about the drama!!" She says again giggling.

a/n : short chapter sorry ~