105 || Break

Everyone under S.M. Entertainment was shocked and sadden by the news of Jonghyun being died. SHINee were sadden the most, if you heard that a member of your band has died wouldn't you feel sad? The company's CEO declared everyone in a hiatus due to the news and stated that there shall be a private funeral for him with his personal friends and family.

Crystals were shattered when they heard the news. Jonghyun helped each member with many things, he helped Hyemi and Jiwoo to become better singers than they were already. He helped Minhye to smile during her fought trainee days. He helped Seulbi with composing and writing songs. He helped Yewon around when she got lost when she first came.

•••

Seulbi sat down on her dorm room bed, tears staining her cheeks. Minhye enters and speaks soullessly. "Wanna do a V live?" She asked as Seulbi nods without a word leaving her mouth.

The two turned on the V live and began speaking about the incident regarding Jonghyun. "We are sad about losing Jonghyun oppa but we know that he's in a better place now," Seulbi states as she allows tears to fall.

"Jonghyun oppa will always be remembered as a special person to everyone under S.M. Entertainment and we will be attending his funeral," Minhye said as she wipes away her tears.

"I think the worst part is that CEO Lee has decided for everyone to go on a hiatus till we recover from his death but we have promotions do attend to," Seulbi said as she grabs a tissue and dabs away her tears. "And to know that I have to fake smile in front of fans is the worst..but I know oppa wants the best for us so I'm going to do the best I can for him."

•••

On the day of his funeral the girls all wore black. The five girls greeted everyone lifelessly as they looked at his memorial.

Seulbi sheds tears as she looks down upon the portrait of Jonghyun being surrounded in flowers

Seulbi sheds tears as she looks down upon the portrait of Jonghyun being surrounded in flowers. She gives him a sad smile as she looks at the photo in awe.

"Jonghyun oppa. I'm going to miss you. A lot. I promise to debut as a soloist and recreate your songs, I hope that where ever you are..you're happy. I still have that song book you gave me, from when I was a trainee during my SM Rookie days. It's filled up with songs and lyrics..I wanted to sing some of them with you..I want to hug you so badly oppa, why did you have to leave us? You'll always be remembered as an amazing person and a successful singer under S.M. Entertainment..I miss and love you a lot oppa. Rest In Peace~"

She cries as she leaves and waits for her fellow members to come back out in order for them to return to their schedules.

•••

It's been weeks since the funeral. Crystals were now back to doing promotions through they wanted to be on hiatus for a little while longer. They couldn't delay yet another album like they did to their third comeback album 'Cheshire'. The five members sat down in their waiting room at M!countdown as they got their hair and make up done. No-one inside the room spoke. It was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop. The girls group name was called as they went for rehearsals and waited for the real broadcast.

[ Hyemi = Sana
Jiwoo = Tzuyu
Minhye = Nayeon
Seulbi = Jihyo
Yewon = Mina ]

It was now time for their fan signing event. The girls met many fans and received many gifts. "Thank you everyone for attending!" Hyemi states as they left the venue and sat down in their van. "I want to stay home for the rest of the week," She said sadly as she slumps into her car seat. Everyone else inside the van agreeing, even their manager agreed.

•••

Today is the day. The day everyone has been waiting for. Still promoting 'Heart Shaker', CEO Lee has decided to allow Seulbi to have her solo comeback.

She decided that she didn't want a up tempo song as she would find it difficult to continuously smile whilst hurting on the inside. She instead decided to debut with a ballad song that she had written during her trainee days called 'Breath'.

A/N : Seulbi's comeback stage

She thought it was appropriate for the time being with everyone being sad over Jonghyun's death. Weeks after, the song was released with a music video and all. It was a huge success.

Fans found the song very emotional and said they shall listen to the song whenever they fill like giving up on life. Seulbi only smiled weakly at the comments and sighed heavily as she thinks about what would've happen if he was still alive.

She grabs ahold of her puppy and snuggles it close to her body, create heat between the two. "I miss him so much," she whispers as she snuggles the puppy closer to her.

She then walks over to her keyboard and starts playing SHINee's debut song. Unknowingly recording herself on V live. As many fans enter to watch the live show the rest of the members filed into her and Yewon's room.

Seulbi then begins to play the keyboard as her and her members sings the debut song 'Replay' in ballad version.

A/N : sing the song whilst listening to the piano if you'd like to..I decided to dedicate a whole chapter to Jonghyun..I miss him every single day😭😭 Rest In Peace Kim Jonghyun ❤️❤️