123 || Profile ; SeulBi

Name ; Kang Seul Bi (강실비)Birth Name ; Park Seul Min (박실민)

Birth Name ; Park Seul Min (박실민)

Fact ; Seulbi has previously announce during a Vlive that she is in fact adopted and has been an orphan since young. It wasn't until she began getting famous that her actual parents decided to bring her back into their life. Her current mother changed her name to Seulbi as she bought it was suited to her.

Stage Name ; Nabi (나비)

Fact ; Seulbi's stage name is a mixture of her full name created into one. She took the 'A' and 'N' from Kang and her last initial 'Bi' and there she had 'nabi'. Her friends also call her butterfly as she is sweet and delicate just like butterflies.

Nicknames ; Butterfly, Seul, Binnie, Bunny, SM princess, Savage Seulbi, Savannah (her English name)
Birthdate ; June 2nd 2000
Age ; 17
Korean Age ; 18
Home Town ; Busan, South Korea
Birth place ; Daegu, South Korea
Blood Type ; AB+
Siblings ;
Kang Daniel (Wanna One), 21, Adoptive brother
Park Minju aka Kimi, 20, Older sister
Park Minho, 5, Younger brother
Park Minsoo, 5, Younger sister
Relatives ;
Park Jinyoung (GOT7), 24,Cousin
Relationship ; Park Woojin (Wanna One), 18, Boyfriend
Position ; Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Visual, Centre, Lyricist, Producer
Ships ;

Winnie - this pair are known commonly as the dance line of Crystals. They have always dance together and even we're apart of SM Rookies together along with Hyemi and Minhye. The two are always dancing and joking around. Their ship name is JiNa.

Minhye - these two will pull pranks on anyone together! Known as the pranksters of the group. They attend the same school and are best friends! Their ship name is MinBi.

Yewon - The duo are called the Evil Maknaes for a reason. They're both pure evil, they pull pranks on anyone they know. Both very Savage as well. Their ship name is NaWon.

Park Woojin (Wanna One) - These two have been friends since they were children. The two grew up together before they both left and joined different companies and became trainees. It wasn't till Produce 101 S2 came out that she reunited with him. The two are popularly known as SeulJin due to their multiple encounters during award shows and music programs.

Han Jisung (Stray Kids) - Friends since 2010. These two can be seen hanging out with one another on day offs with the rest of Stray Kids and Minhye. Fans ship them because of how supportive Nabi is of him and his group. Also screenshot of private messages between Nabi and Jisung have previously been leaked and fans laughed at their way of texting to each other. Their ship name is JiBi.

Hwang Hyunjin (Stray Kids) - Friends from school. These two are in the same class and are friends along with the others. The two can be seen around the school campus talking to each other and laughing. Their ship name is SeulHyun.