160 || SM TOWN

📍SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

Seulbi enters the company with a blank face. She greets staff members and other artists she passes by and finally reaches her reserved dance room. She sets her belongings down near a window and begins to stretch. Seulbi slides her legs apart and lands onto the floor doing the splits. She then continued doing her stretches before walking over to grab her phone in order to hook it up to the stereo. Seulbi being the bored person she was at the time decided to dance to fellow SM artists songs. She started off with Girls Generation's 'Holiday' and moved onto other songs. Once she finished her warm up, she walks over to the stereo and looks through her playlist whilst gulping down her water.

She finishes her dance and hears clapping coming from the doorway of the studio. "What's up?" She asks the male whilst wiping away her sweat layer on her forehead.

"Have you heard the plans for SM Town yet?" He asked as she shakes her head and looks at him with curiosity. "Well apparently, we're meant to cover a senior idol for the concert," he says and shows the girl a flyer with the list of available senior idols left.

"Oh, you're doing Super Junior oppa-deul?" Her left eyebrow was rises as the male nodded. "Anything else?" She asks again as he shows her another flyer. "Members of both groups; Crystals and NCT must have at least 2 participants to participate in a co-ed performance?" Seulbi looks at him.

"You and Minhye were volunteered," he states and showed the list of songs the group had to choose from. "We were thinking of doing a dance performance, what'ca think?" She nods approvingly with a smile. Jaemin smiles and waves goodbye to the female who sat in the middle of the room.

——————————————
——————————————

📍CONCERT VENUE, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

All of SM Town arrived at the stadium of their concert for the following two nights. They all sat down and began equipping themselves with microphones and what nots. Crystals decided to go over lines for their SHINee medley along with their other cover songs that were given to them by their CEO. "I don't think I can hit that note unnie," Seulbi states nervously as she checks the key of the high note.

"You can do it! Hwaiting~" Hyemi cheers her up as the group head onto the stage for group performances. After everyone headed out for dinner, the restaurant they ate at was completely empty. It had been reserved for the company for the last 10 minutes.

"Annyeong butterfly~~" Seulbi smiles and looks at the person whom just sat down besides her.

"Annyeong Nana!!" He smiles and looks at the food being handed out with gleaming eyes. "Wahhh~~ I'm so hungry!" He states as he rubs his stomach. The female besides him laughs and ruffles his hair.

"Well you better eat up!" She says and grabs a bowl of black bean noodles. She mixes the bowl up and takes a fairly appropriate sized bite. "It's amazing~" she smiles and continues eating whilst talking to the other SM Town family members.

——————————————
PERFORMANCE NIGHT
——————————————

Seulbi stood behind the curtain wearing black high waisted shorts paired with a black crop tank top and a fishnet too to go on top. Thinking she would've been cold the stylist decided to change the outfit and put Seulbi into an oversized shirt. (Think Wendy's outfit from Bad Boy). She had black heeled boots on and her hair was down and into soft curls. Her wake up was done light yet powerful.

She hears a roaring crowd as the lights lower down and the MC aka Heechul announcing the next performers. She takes a deep breath and gets into position and looks over to Minhye whom is not that far from her with a smile upon her face. Minhye turns and smiles at her, she rises her fist slightly as an indication of saying good luck.

Seulbi starts the medley off first with SHINee's debut song 'Replay'. She walks further into the stage and waves at fans who cheered loudly, Soon the other members joined as the performance continued to entertain the crowd. When they finished Hyemi waved goodbye and they headed out to change for group performances.

- TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MARK'S LONG ASS RIDE -

Seulbi sits down in the makeup&hair chair as the stylist changes her hairstyle and outfit for her co-ed stage with Minhye, Yewon, NCT's Jaemin,Jeno and Jisung. Once changed she heads down to the stage fairly quickly as she was told to quick cause the performance was starting soon. Luckily she arrived on time.

Fans cheered as the group danced with power and smiles on their faces. After a few more performances it was now time for their ending stage. Seulbi wore the SM Town t-shirt and tied the front into a knot and paired it with a pair of denim high waisted shorts with fishnets underneath. She sings her solo parts and holds on to Jaemin's and Yeri's hands as the whole group bowed to the audience.