124 || Profile ; YeWon

Name ; Jung Ye Won (정예원)Birth Name ; Jung Ye Won (정예원)Stage Name ; Yewon (예원)Nicknames ; Ye, Yewonnie, Maknae, Wonnie, Cruela de'vil Birthdate ; October 29th 2001 Age ; 16Korean Age ; 17Home Town ; Busan, South KoreaBirth place ; Busan, South Kore...

Birth Name ; Jung Ye Won (정예원)
Stage Name ; Yewon (예원)
Nicknames ; Ye, Yewonnie, Maknae, Wonnie, Cruela de'vil
Birthdate ; October 29th 2001
Age ; 16
Korean Age ; 17
Home Town ; Busan, South Korea
Birth place ; Busan, South Korea
Bloody Type ; AB
Siblings ;
Jung Sewoon (soloist), 20, Older brother
Relatives ; N/A
Relationship ; Single
Crush - Lee Daehwi (Wanna One), 16
Position ; Vocalist, Dancer, Maknae
Ships ;

Nabi - The duo are called the Evil Maknaes for a reason. They're both pure evil, they pull pranks on anyone they know. Both very Savage as well. Their ship name is NaWon.

Lee Daehwi (Wanna One) - These two are seen bickering at award shows and events. They're also class mates at SOPA! They're really close as well! Their ship name is Daewon.

Jung Sewoon - Her Older Brother! They're known commonly as the Jung siblings as they're related and are always seen fighting and laughing together.

Somi (JYP Trainee) - Somi and Yewon were friends before they both met Daehwi! The two used to train together under JYP before Yewon switched to S.M. Entertainment. The two still kept in contacted throughout the years and are known as SomWon.

Yoona (SNSD) - Yoona and Yewon are known as twins in S.M. Entertainment due to the fact that they look similar to one another. Also including the fact that they're both have baby faces! The two can be seen hugging each other and chatting away during SM Town concerts! Their ship name is YooYe.

Jisung (NCT) - The youngest of NCT is teased by the fact that him and Yewon are best friends. Yewon has previously said that the other members and NCT thought the two were dating because of how close they were as well. She then confirmed that the two are really close and she sees him as a younger brother. Their ship name is YeSung.

Facts ;
- She's allergic to dogs (hence the nick name Cruela De'Vil)
- If She was a male she would date Nabi because she's funny and is sweet
- Her Favourite colour is Blue
- She's afraid of bugs and clowns
- Dyes her hair frequently
- She prefers shorts and pants over skirts or dresses
- If She could have anything from any member she would want Nabi's voice because it's soft and gentle
- She has social anxiety
- If Yewon wasn't apart of Crystals she would be an artist
- She's the best at Japanese out of the five members
- Her role model is her twin Yoona
- She dreams to adapt to Acting
- Used to be under JYP Entertainment
- She used to be apart of a swimming team

Pre-debut Photos/Videos ;

(Yewon and Somi [ Pretend ] dancing in JYP)

(Somi and Yewon in JYP practice room)

Legendary Moments ;

1.) Her reaction to her dyeing her hair the first time.

) Her reaction to her dyeing her hair the first time

(Her dyed hair + reaction below)

2.) Her creating a new word during Weekly Idol.

"This word is Kidness, it's about synonym for childish where you act like a kid and shall never grow up mentally!"

3.) Her famous Pikachu aegyo