189 || 3rd Comeback

🙈 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 🙈

Weeks after the release of 'What is love?' came to and ending. It was the last week of promotions for Crystals till their next comeback the follow 3 weeks. For their last stage, Hyemi gave the idea of performing in their movie reference outfits from the music video. Everyone agreed and headed off to Inkigayo. Once arrived at the building, fans were seen screaming and surrounding the van. Seulbi began to hyperventilate. She wasn't the best with large crowds though she enjoyed all the fans coming and supporting herself and the other members. Jiwoo helped the girl into the building and into their waiting room.

"Let's get ready for camera and mic check," Hyemi stated. The other girls nodded and sat in chairs to get their hair and make up done. "I'll go change first~" Hyemi smiles and grabs her outfit and struts into the bathroom to change. Her hair and makeup was already done, she was just waiting for her fellow members.

"Crystals stand by!" The staff called after the girls finished getting ready for the stage. They nodded and headed into the venue of the stage, passing by the last performers. They greeted each other as they passed by. Crystals walked onto the stage and practice and waited for their fans to head inside for the pre-recording of their last stage before they head off for their fan sign event.

[ OUTFITS :
HYEMI = CHAEYOUNG
JIWOO = MOMO
MINHYE = NAYEON
SEULBI = TZUYU
YEWON = MINA ]

- 3 WEEKS LATER -

The first week, the girls recorded their title track and other songs on the album then went to dance practice. When their producer finished arranging the song they were able to listen to the song.

[Minhye] tteollyeooneun byeolppit banjjagineunde
neon eodireul bogo inneunji
geumbangirado sarajil geot gateunde

[Hyemi] bureul kyeojweo shimjangi kkamkkamhae
[Nabi] oneuldo gibuneun shimurukae

[Yewon] neoye maeum ane inneun
nae moseubeun nae mam gatji ana
eoneu teume notcheobeorin geolkka

[Nabi] joahaneun mankeum byeoreun tteooreugo
yeojeonhi naneun eojjeol jul moreugo

[Hyemi] angae soge gachin geu maltu soge damgin
[Winnie] domuji al su eomneun niga saenggangnaneun bam

[Minhye] tteollyeooneun byeolppit banjjagineunde
neon eodireul bogo inneunji
geumbangirado sarajil geot gateunde

[Nabi] gidaryeotteon shigani jinago
ije bonaejulkke anya ajigeun neoreul
[Winnie] nae bange mollae mollae ganjikago shipeun bam

[All] bambambame bam haneureul nara
As time time for the moon night
[Nabi] kkum sogeseo neoreul manna

[Minhye] yeollyeolhan sarang gobaek haebolkka (haebolkka)
[Hyemi] changmun neomeoro neoreul gyesok bulleobogo isseo

[Yewon] ireoke neorang na uri dure saiga
[Winnie] jogeum deo jopyeojigil gidaehago shipeun bam

[Nabi] tteollyeooneun byeolppit banjjagineunde
neon eodireul bogo inneunji
geumbangirado sarajil geot gateunde

[Minhye] gidaryeotteon shigani jinago
ije bonaejulkke anya ajigeun neoreul
[Nabi] naebange mollae molla ganjikago shipeo

[Hyemi] dagagagien neoye mami hwakshilhaji ana
mangseoryeojijiman yeogi itgien
[Nabi] neomu joajeobeorin
nae mam bol su eopseunikka

[Nabi] jigeumi myeochiljjae huljjeogineunde
neon eodiro gago inneunji (inneunji)
[Minhye/Nabi] dangjangirado ttaragago shipeunde

[Winnie] gidaryeotteon sungan oneuri modu da ([Nabi] da) jinago
[Nabi] hayeomeopshi neoreul jjochatteon bam
[Hyemi] sone dachi anneun niga bogo shipeun bam

[All] bambambame bamhaneureul nara
As time time for the moon night
[Hyemi] kkum sogeseo neoreul manna

The girls went through a rough week yet again. With filming the music video and re-recording songs and signing pre-ordered albums and managing their hair colours. Seulbi had to go the salon a few times to get her hair re-touched. Now the group was heading to M! Countdown for their comeback stage.

[ OUTFITS :
HYEMI = SOWON
JIWOO = UMJI
MINHYE = EUNHA
SEULBI = SINB
YEWON = YUJU ]

When the group was on stage, fans cheered loudly at the sight of them. They were healthy yet tired and their voices were so stable. Crystallisers around the world; worried for their health. Especially because of their label. Fans knew how hard the company pushed their idols and how some even left because of the management of the company.

"Get ready!" The staff yelled out as they got into position and waited for the music to begin. Minhye accidentally started a beat behind to breathe however, she continued singing in time with the music. As Minhye finishes the ending, the song continues the girls danced in perfect sync. They heard the loud fan chats and became more energetic and smiled.

When the show ended, the girls headed home and rested. The rest of the week was their comeback stages on different music programs. Now it's the dream concert 2018. The girls also started filming a reality show called 'Crystal Clear'.

"Hello everyone~" Seulbi waves to the camera. "Currently we are going to the Dream Concert venue, we are very excited however; it seems to be raining," she showed the window besides her, covered in rain drops. "I'm scared, what happens if we fall?" She questioned.