177 || KCON Japan

🙈 AUTHOR'S P.O.V 🙈

"I'm sleepy~~" Yewon grabs ahold of Seulbi's arm as they walk through the airport. Their plane landed not long ago and the place was crowded by fans. Seulbi holds onto Yewon tightly as they made their way towards the exit. Fans' cameras flashing off every step they took. Once settled into the van, Yewon sighs lightly. "That was stressful~"

The other girls nodded and slouch into their seat. "This is what happens when you're super popular~" Hyemi states as she fixes her hair by looking at the camera of her phone.

"But, you aren't popular?" Seulbi stated, tapping on her phone. Everyone stayed silent before bursting into laughter. Hyemi stared at Seulbi with hurtful eyes yet still laughed.

The girls reached their hotel and entered separate rooms. "Wahh~ I'm ready to pass out!" Yewon flopped onto the bed. Seulbi rolls her luggage into the room and begins to unpack. "Are you going to shower?" The female nodded and headed into the bathroom as Yewon dove into the sheets with her phone.

- D-3 -

Today the five girls would not be preforming. They would be go sightseeing around the area. Their reality show 'Shining Crystals' Lives' was being filmed for his occasion.

Hyemi stretches her arm out as she films herself with a 17-year-old female cling onto her arm. "Annyeong crystallisers~ Today we have a free day and decided to go sightseeing since we never got the chance to," She smiles and looks at the girl besides her. "Right Nabi?" The girl nodded her head.

"We were always busy and never got the chance to go sightseeing, this the first time we get to~" her smile brighten everyone's day. "Let's go go go!" She cheered and pointed ahead of her.

The girls laughed and headed off to their first destination. A restaurant filled with delicious food and an amazing scenery. "It's so pretty!!" Jiwoo exclaims as she enters the restaurant with Yewon following her, Seulbi filming the entire thing.

The girls sat down and ordered their food. They sat and talked as they waited for their food. "Unnie! Do you remember?" Seulbi continuously slapped Jiwoo's arm as she sat in between her and Minhye. Jiwoo gave her a confused face. "I'm the best at everything!~" Seulbi imitates the older one as she blushes in embarrassment at the thought. After a while the food arrived and the day went on.

- D-2 -

"Annyeong! Today is we have to head down for rehearsals and then get ready for the carpet after that get ready for the performances!" Seulbi smiled and waved at the camera before fixing her hair and walking around the rooom. "Jigeum, Yewonnie is still sleeping," she showed the younger sleeping peacefully in her bed. "But we have to get up so," The female held a smirk upon her face as she sets the camera somewhere that could get her, Yewon and Yewon's bed in the shot.

Once done she jumps onto the bed screaming for her to wake up. "Ije~Wake up! Wake up! Wa-Wa-Wake up!~~" she sings on top of her lungs as Yewon groans and pushes her off the bed. "We're going to be late! It's 7:25 right now, we're meant to be there by 8~" Yewon sits straight up and gets out of bed rushing around the room like a mad man.

Seulbi laughs at her and grabs the camera, heading downstairs obviously greeting staff members and others. She sits in the van as she sets the camera on the dash board of the van, she was given the front seat since she was first inside the vehicle. "I'm going to show you my current favourite song~" she smiles and scrolls through her phone and finds the song. "Wanna One oppa-duel 'Boomerang' iminda!" She smiles and plays the song on the speaker.

- KCON JAPAN -

The girls just finished the red carpet, interview and opening stages. Now it's time for them to get ready for their performances, they first performed their l song 'Love Whisper' and following Japanese tracks before heading off the stage. They sat down in their waiting room as junior groups came to give the idols their albums whom weren't able to give to them yet and thank those who did.

When their name was called out they passed by the previous group being Stray Kids. "Fighting!" They said as they did the fighting sign to which they responded with a nod and headed into the stage.

When they finished they waved goodbye to the fans and walked towards the staff and allowed them to remove true in-ear microphones that rested on their ears. After, they headed towards their waiting room and watched the following performances as they waited for the closing ceremony.

SNS||p.wj जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें