44 || BOF

Crystals sat in their van; heading towards the stadium for Busan One Festival. Seulbi sat by the window as she stared out of it with a small smile. 'I'm home' she thought. The only thing on her mind was her mother, the Festival and her old dance team from when she was younger.

Once the girls and their manager reached their hotel, the girls immediately left to change for rehearsals at the stadium. Seulbi wore a pair of adidas training shorts, a oversized hoodie which covered up the shorts; making it look like she wasn't pants with her pair of white adidas superstars.

She rushes down to the lobby and is greeted by her manager along with Wanna One and their manager. Today the two groups shall be rehearsing together. "Okay Nabi," The girl's manager said as she looked at her. "You have a few stages to perform. First is the group performance and then the dance performance with ASTRO's Moonbin and NCT's Haechan."

Seulbi nods and faces Jiwoo. "You're dancing with us right unnie?" Jiwoo only nodded and continued chatting to Seulbi's brother. Their security guards escorted the two groups towards their vans and off they went.

Upon arrival; Wanna One and Crystals went separate ways. All the members of Wanna One went to go rehearsals while Crystals went to their waiting room and waited for their turn.

"Crystals! You're up!" A staff member said as the girls nodded and headed for the stage. There were three platforms. One for Seulbi and Jiwoo. One for Hyemi and Yewon and the final one for Minhye. They sat down near the edge as Minhye's platform raised; as so did Seulbi's and Jiwoo's. They hear the music and began their performance.

[Nabi] Chanranhage butnadeon siganieotdago
Malmeun yeoreumbicheoreom gomawosseotdago
[Minhye] Hanjulgi bitmulcheoreom neomu areumdawotdeon
[Hyemi] Tumyeonghan urideurui iyagi

[Nabi] Haneureseo naerin numul gata (gueokhalge)
[Minhye] Ajirangi pieonadeusi seolleeotdago
[Nabi] Puripe maejhin iseulbicheoreom
Gilleugk ttaeron seulpeotdeon yeoreumnarui chueok

[Nabi] Areumdapge bitnadeon gyejeori jinado
Jieumcheoreom yeongwonhi nareul jeoksyeojullae
[Yewon] Hanjulgi bitmulcheoreom neomu areumdawotdeon
[Jiwoo] Tumyeonghan urideurui iyagi

All five memberd danced the ending before the sing switched and they moved to the other side of the stage. The got into position for their song 'Love Whisper' and began performing while looking at the crowd. Wanna One watched from their waiting room.

[Nabi] Nae mameul mallo pyohyeonhal su eopseo
Seuchideut gibun joheun baramdeulgwa
[Minhye] Neowa na hamkke deureotdeon norae gasacheoreom
Yunanhi oneureun gibuni joha

[Jiwoo] Nuni busige malkeun haneul arae
[Yewon] Ttambangul han bangul tteoreojineun geureon nare
[Hyemi] Son japgo [Nabi] Georeoga
[Hyemi] Heundeureojideon geu kkot gil wieseo
[Nabi] Nan neowa hamkke

[All] Eodiseodeun deullyeowa gwireul giurimyeon
Nareul hyanghan mideume gwireul giurimyeon
[Minhye] Banjjakbanjjak bitnadeon neoui nundongjacheoreom
Sojunghan iyagi [Nabi] Deullyeojulge

[Nabi] Gwireul giuryeobwa urideurui ijji mothal moksori (iyagi)
[Yewon] Kkumcheoreom [Nabi] Seolletdeon
[Yewon] Neoreul hyanghae nae mam gadeukhi

[Jiwoo] Yeojeonhi oneuldo hwachanghaesseotji
Jakkuman haru jongil ne saenggakman
[Nabi] Chinjeolhan neoege jeonhago sipeo
Nae mameul gureume sireo malhago mal geoya

[Yewon] Seolletdeon sungan yego eopsi mundeuk
[Jiwoo] Bitbangul han bangul tteoreojineun geureon nare
[Hyemi] Son japgo [Nabi] Georeoga
[Hyemi] Heundeureojideon geu kkot gil wieseo
[Nabi] Nan neowa hamkke

[All] Eodiseodeun deullyeowa gwireul giurimyeon
Nareul hyanghan mideume gwireul giurimyeon
[Minhye] Banjjakbanjjak bitnadeon neoui nundongjacheoreom
Sojunghan iyagi [Nabi] Deullyeojulge

[Nabi] Gwireul giuryeobwa urideurui ijji mothal moksori (iyagi)
Kkumcheoreom Seolletdeon
Neoreul hyanghae nae mam gadeukhi

[Yewon] Oneulmankeumeun jeonhal geoya deodeodeo
[Minhye] Bae man moasel gadeukhi

[Nabi] Neoreul neukkil se isseo du nuneul gameumyeon
[All] Narrul hyanghan mideume gwireul giurimyeon
[Minhye] Banjjakbanjjak bitnadeon neoui nundongjacheoreom
Sojunghan iyagi [Nabi] Deullyeojulge

[Nabi] Gwireul giuryeobwa urideurui ijji mothal moksori (iyagi)
[Hyemi] Kkumcheoreom [Nabi] Seolletdeon
[Hyemi] Neoreul hyanghae nae mam gadeukhi

They stayed in their ending pose till the staff said they were finished. "Thank you for the hard work~" The girls thanked staff and everyone. Seulbi walked down the stair and accidentally slipped. Hyemi noticed forst and rushed to help her however Seulbi fell into a pair of arms.

She looked up and was met with someone she didn't wish to speak to. Park Woojin. "Are you okay?" He asked as he helped her stand up. She nodded and thanked him before leaving quietly.

Seulbi sat down in Crystals waiting room. She stared blankly at the mirror with reflected her expression. "Wanna talk?" She turned to face Minhye with a small smile; nodding.

"If you miss him. Talk to him," Minhye said as Jiwoo nodded after overhearing their conversation. "Jinyoungie said he misses you."

Seulbi took a deep breath and nodded. "Hey isn't it Hanbin oppa's birthday today?" She asked Hyemi who sat in the makeup chair. Hyemi nodded, she suggested to visit IKON's waiting room after changing into their stage outfits.

———————————————

It soon turned night and Crystals wouldn't be performing till 6pm. Seulbi and the other girls held a birthday cake that Jinhwan had prepared beforehand for Hanbin's birthday. Bobby had reminded Minhye that the group would be doing a V live for him and the girls would enter singing happy birthday. Jiwoo opened the door and everyone but Hanbin sang happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday to you~Our dear Hanbinnie~Happy birthday to you!~" Once the song ended everyone cheered and B.I blew the candles out thanking Crystals.

"Crystals!" The girls waved goodbye to IKON and headed towards the stage as fans screamed their bias name. The girls got into position and their performance was finished in an instance! They were glad to be performing again.

[ Hyemi = Sowon
Jiwoo = Yerin
Minhye = Eunha
Seulbi = SinB
Yewon = Umji ]

Once finished their group performance Seulbi and Jiwoo rushes off stage and changed for their dance performance with ASTRO's Moonbin and NCT's Haechan.

After all the performances everyone got onto the stage for the closing ceremony. Seulbi some how manages to be near Wanna One with her members. She knows there should be fireworks so she whispers to Daniel about them who told the others. She covers her ears as the firework explode in front of her, she smiles and waves to the fans as everyone thanked them for coming.