121 || Profile ; JiWoo

Name ; Hong Ji Woo (홍지우)Birth Name ; Jamie Hong (제이미 홍)Stage Name ; Winnie (위니)Nicknames ; Winnie The Pooh, Jamie, Jams, Scary unnie, JiBirthdate ; September 14th 1996Age ; 21Korean Age ; 22Home Town ; LA, USABirth Place ; LA, USABlood Type ; ASib...

Birth Name ; Jamie Hong (제이미 홍)
Stage Name ; Winnie (위니)
Nicknames ; Winnie The Pooh, Jamie, Jams, Scary unnie, Ji
Birthdate ; September 14th 1996
Age ; 21
Korean Age ; 22
Home Town ; LA, USA
Birth Place ; LA, USA
Blood Type ; A
Siblings ;
Hong Joshua (SEVENTEEN), 24, Older Brother
Relatives ;
Lee Daehwi (Wanna One), 16, Cousin [Please pretend that Daehwi and Joshua are related!]
Relationship ; Single
Crush - Kang Daniel (Wanna One), 21
Position ; Lead Rapper, Main Dancer, Vocalist, Lyricist
Ships ;
Hyemi - the two are know for causing trouble to the younger ones and are always teaming up with each other for missions. Their ship name is WinHye.

Nabi - this pair are known commonly as the dance line of Crystals. They have always dance together and even we're apart of SM Rookies together along with Hyemi and Minhye. The two are always dancing and joking around. Their ship name is JiNa.

Kang Daniel (Wanna One) - Nabi started the ship of these two after Kang Daniel posted onto SNS a photo of himself and an unknown female to which Nabi comments very quickly and fans immediately thought of Winnie! Their ship name is JiNeil.

Lee Daehwi (Wanna One) - the two have a Tom and Jerry relationship. These two are always seen bickering about something during award shows, fans find it cutely amusing. Their ship name is DaeWoo.

Jaehyun (NCT) - The two are always having modelling schedules together. In fact they've done so many together that the fans have started to say that they plan these modelling gigs together! Their ship name is Jihyun.

Mino (WINNER) - Friends since trainee days, Mino and Winnie have been friends for a long time and are always giving rapping tips to each other. Their ship name is JiNo.

Jennie (BLACK PINK) - These two can be seen giggling and chatting away during award shows and music programs. The two also have hang out on multiple occasions and even did Live of Vlive! As well as mentioning each other everywhere! Their ship name is JenJi.
Facts ;
- Ironically Winnie is allergic to Honey and anything containing Nuts
- She's a black belt in Karate
- Her Favourite colour is Green and Black
- She dislikes the smell of Smoke and Cigarettes
- Her drinking tolerance is good (she's drunk yet sober?)
- If She was a male she'd date Hyemi because she's strong and independent yet shy and pretty
- She's the best at English in the group
- Her ideal type is a masculine man yet cute and adorable. He's funny and is blunt when another girl is flirting them them.
- her role model is Taeyeon
- She as a small mole on her cheek that is always covered
- Her Favourite thing to eat is Chicken
- She attended SOPA
- Used to be in SM Rookies
- She's been dancing sine she was 3
- Her Favourite season is Spring

Pre-debut photos/videos ;

(When she was announced as a member of Crystals)

( Winnie and Nabi preparing to film a video for SM's YouTube channel when announced as members of Crystals)

(Dance event in LA with her previous dance team)

( The whole group minus Yewon. This was when they went to an amusement park together before debut)

Legendary Moments ;

1.) Winnie speaking in English to confuse members and cast members during a variety show

"Hi I'm Winnie from Crystals!"

"OH MY GOODNESS! That's scary!"

"I wanted to die doing what I love. Not dying in between two males!!"

2.) Her famous wink during their debut stage.

[ PLEASE PRETEND IT'S A STAGE PERFORMANCE AND NOT THE ACTUAL MV ]

3.) Her famous clip on Instagram on 5 tips to annoy Hyemi!

"1 way is to poke her whilst she's asleep" *pokes Hyemi multiple times* *Hyemi wakes up grumpy*

"Another way is to eat very loudly!" *chews extremely loud* "Jiwoo SHUT UP!!" *is scared*