←3→

Sometimes your heart speaks a silent language that you cannot hear but only feel. It screams a painful whisper when your other half is hurt by your actions.

"Baekhyun...I.." Chanyeol tried to explain.

"No...ne..need for an ex..ex..explanation..You shou..Should go..Do..Don't keep her waiting.." Baekhyun wiped his tears as he smiled and he turned to leave. But Chanyeol's hand pulled him back making him crash into his broad chest.

The prince hugged him tight. He himself wasn't aware of what actually was happening. He felt so connected to this midget.

"No..I am sorry princess. She is my girl friend. And she is mad at me. I hope you understand." Chanyeol pulled away looking into Baekhyuns eyes.

The urge to kiss his pink lips came up to Chanyeol and he looked away.

"I guess I understand. I should go." Baekhyun softly pushed Chanyeol and ran off.

Baekhyun sat on the huge window step of his sisters chambers,looking at the once high Isle slowly crumbling down. Their Isle that they once called home.

Baekhee had gone to explore the palace grounds. And Baekhyun averted his gaze to his sister who kept sprawling in gardens.

He closed his eyes and spoke to her.

"I miss home. I miss mom and dad. I am afraid to fall for someone who doesn't love me Baek hee." His eyes filled with tears.

The girl below stopped at her tracks. Feeling her brothers words.

"Me too hyung. But Chanyeol seems like he might like you." She looked up at her brother.

"No I dont think so. He's in love with Sandara. She is a princess she might be beautiful." He voiced his thoughts.

"You are better than a princess Baek." She smiled at him.

"I wish I was." Baekhyun accidently spoke out.

"What did you wish for?" A deep chuckle resonated the dark room.

"Cha..Chanyeol Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Sandara?" Baekhyun asked trying to get down when he stumbled.

Chanyeol was quick enough to catch Baekhyun safely. His big arms were wrapped around Baekhyun's petite waist. Their bodies pasted against each other.

Baekhyun blushed so hard his face turned into the colour of his hair.

Baekhee of course saw the cute moment and continued her site seeing.

Chanyeol didnt remove his hands around the smaller.

"Why are you in your sister's chamber's?" Chanyeol furrowed his brows.

"Ummm I didn't know were to go so I ended up here." Baekhyun smiled her.

"Well we will be sharing the same chamber." Chanyeol carried Baekhyun bridal style.

"Chanyeol what about Sandara. She might be waiting." Baekhyun said wrapping his arms around the tallers neck for balance.

"Let her wait. I was brought up to be a gentleman not a some kind of guy who doesnt have morals." Chanyeol scoffed. Carrying Baekhyun along the corridors.

"But you love her." Baekhyuns tone saddened.

"Yah. But I guess was I right in my mind? I am prince. I don't know Baek you make me feel weird and I just want to stare at you for life." Chanyeol chuckled looking at a flushed red haired beauty who now wore tight black jeans and a yellow sweat shirt.

Chanyeol carried his wife towards his Chamber. And laid him down on the king sized bed. Unconsciously Chanyeol hovered over the midget, gazing into those alluring green eyes.

"Be..Beautiful." Chanyeol blurted out.

Baekhyun blushed madly and avoided the giants gaze.

"Omg...Sorry for interrupting your special moment. But son you boys are needed down stairs." Chanyeol's mom came inside the room making both males push each other awkwardly.

"Wh...Why mom." Chanyeol asked rubbing his nape. A blushing Baekhyun hiding behind him.

"Oh god. Dinner. Dinner son." The queen smiled at Baekhyun ruffling his hair and left the room.

The royal dinner was splendid. Baekhyun blushed most of the time when Chanyeol kept being a sweet husband towards him.

As night set in and it was time to sleep Baekhyun felt nervous.

"Ummm sleep on the bed Baekhyun. It nice and cozy." Chanyeol chuckled sitting on the left side of their bed. He wore a loose shirt and sweat pants. The princely aura long gone.

"Why don't you change before you sleep? You'll feel uncomfortable in those." Chanyeol pointed at Baekhyun's tight jeans.

"I...I am comfort..Comfortable in the..these." Baekhyun said crawling onto the left side of the bed.

He bit his lip nervously. He was a beast. And he often turned scaly but it was rare and his eyes gleamed bright and he turned warm and what about the light?

He snuggled into his bed covers at the far corner of the bed. As he slowly drifted off into a deep slumber there was on certain prince that kept staring at his room ceiling.

Why cant I go?

Why do you I feel so connect to him?

Where was he all my life?

Who is he?

These questions kept sounding in his head. And when turned to look at his wife it was an ethereal sight.

Baekhyuns flawless porcelain skin gleamed a blueish greenish light. He looked so magical.
It was true Chanyeol was an elf and he possessed the greatest powers in their land and he had looks you could die for.

But Baekhyun was a different case. He looked like he floated in a ring of protective old legendary magic. Chanyeol leaned closer and gently caressed his cheek. Chanyeol's golden brown orb's met with bright emerald green orbs.

Baekhyun's eyes were so radiant and it fluttered many times to see better. His vision clearer now his eyes widened.

"Cha..Chanyeol." He whispered.

Chanyeol felt Baekhyun's cheek heat up and become a dark shade of red.His body warmer than earlier. Chanyeol's heart rammed against his chest. Little did he know that the dragon tattoo hidden under Baekhyun gleamed too.

"You're...Enchanting.." Chanyeol breathed out. Baekhyun sat up blushing his light not leaving his body. Chanyeol sat up too. But now being incredibly close to the smaller.

Baekhyun's lips glowed a shinny pink and Chanyeol couldn't hold back anymore. He wrapped his arms around the dragon's waist and pulled him close as he collided his lips against Baekhyun's. The dragons arms rested on the princes shoulder as Chanyeol softly tugged at Baekhyun's lips.

The dragon kissed back unable to resist the feelings he felt. The kiss was passionate. Chanyeol bit his lower lip seeking for permission as the smaller set his lips ajar. Chanyeol slide his tongue inside the incredibly fuming cavern of the smaller. Their tongues clashed together as Chanyeol sucked and bit at the smaller's tongue and lips.

Chanyeol felt something. So intense it pierced inside of him. A feeling of an eternal affection and love towards the smaller engraving itself into his heart.

As Chanyeol kept deepening the kiss the dragons eyes shot open. The bright eyes turning into a darker shade of green. Baekhyun gripped onto Chanyeol's shoulders tightly.

He was changing. He had to pull away. But he couldn't, he didn't want to. Chanyeol's powers and the sudden love he emitted through the kiss aroused the beast inside of him.

The scales appeared. He had to do something. He pushed Chanyeol away as he dashed into the bathroom of their chambers. Leaving a confused Chanyeol at the bed. 

"It's nothing I am fine Channie." Baekhyun screamed from inside the bathroom. As he slowly turned into the dragon he was.

A BlaZeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें