←14→

"Follow the Wisps,They'll lead you to me."

The voice in her head had said.

And so she followed the little blue creature's,

Their silent whisper,

Drawing her closer,

The darkness engulfing her,

She walked with Shadow by her side,

As she held his mane and walked the path she was lead,

At the far end,

She saw what she had, Come to see,

The beautiful Dragon moved forward,

Her glow igniting the Untrodden ways,

The priestess stood waiting,

A smile ghosting on her red lips.

Nodding she took the girl with her,

The flawless dragon's hand sliding down the stallions shinny mane,

As she left. 

The Darkness slowly closing in.

"Where is Baekhee?" The Queen searched the entire palace. The royal garden and her chamber's. Her horse was gone and so was she. Baekhyun couldn't reach his sister through his mind. And her phone wasn't taken. It had been in her chamber's when he had called her. His eyes teared up and his heart beat in fear. His mind blank with no trace of his other.

Where was she? Where had she gone? Why didn't she tell him? 

"Chanyeol, where is she? It's almost two day's." The Queen collapsed down as he cried. He was pale with fear. What if it wasn't him she had seen in her vision. What if she had seen her self? 

"Yeol, I have to tell you something. Baek Hee had a vision, She saw me being dragged away and chained. What if she saw herself? Chanyeol do something.." Baekhyun wailed. 

"Guards. Kai,Sehun have you seen Baekhee anywhere?" The King rowed.

"No hyung, We haven't met her since yesterday." This brothers said in unison.

"What? Search the entire Ornbarad for her. NOW." The King ordered.

"I think she isn't missing. She has gone in search of an answer." The grand Duchess said entering the couples royal chamber's.

"Wha..What do..Yo..You mean?" Baekhyun stuttered.

"Well my dear, didn't you say your twin had a vision? Well then her vision ought to be right, for a dragon is never wrong." She smiled. Caressing Baekhyun's cheek."Chanyeol did the right thing though, A dragon should never walk the forest's alone when there are human's lurking around."