←6→

"Legendary beasts. Rare as only once in trillions of years does a dragon have a twin. Crafted and molded with the first flames of the fire. 

Heart on the left as immortal blood runs through thy veins. 

The last race who can take the form of humans. G

ifted with divine beauty, flawless complexion and porcelain skin.

 Green eyes only the gifted possessed. T

he last legendary royal fire breathing red dragons.

Voracious and arrogant in the extreme."   

Baekhyun and Baekhee held hands as they grew nervous as the Duchess came closer. 

"Don't be afraid. Come sit down." She made them sit down on the couches.

"Listen carefully. I know of your identity." She whispered.

"What? But how?" The twins said in unison.

"Well, a dragon can sense it's own kind even from afar. I was a fire dragon, but I wasn't the rare royalty like you. I possessed certain powers. But I wasn't as strong. I might be the oldest elf but I wasn't born as one. A dragon by birth.

But dear children, You hail from anger and fire. You are these horrific beasts who epitomize the iconic dragon traits. All are predators, but reds are the most voracious, consuming far more than they require. All are greedy, but reds are avaricious beyond any point of reason, for they fully believe that all wealth belongs to those strong enough to take it (and no amount of wealth is ever enough). All are prideful, but reds are arrogant in the extreme. They see themselves as the pinnacle of Draconian perfection. 

I know that you twins aren't after wealth or power. But please be safe and out of the reach of human predators.

You've been sent here by your parents to hide your identity. Not all humans are great, they survive to drink the blood of immortality. What you carry on the right side of your chest carries the blood of immortality. Safe your heart or you'll  die a painful death and arise a human. The tattoo on your right carries your tribal lineage. And The amulet is what you are. 

Kids you have magic that you yet haven't conceived of, as time blends in your magic will arise. 

Beaware of your surroundings. I once was a dragon, but they killed the dragon in me by taking the blood of immortality. It happened centuries ago. So please don't end up wingless. 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol carries the blood of a dragon, that's why he connects to you so much that you transformed into  a dragon.

You dragons can see into the future, take what is important and forget what is not. Be wise.

You are the master of your very own beast. Tame it so that you can awaken him at the right time. And seize him when he Isn't needed. Baekhyun do you feel different when Chanyeol speaks to you? And Baekhee should be very cautious since she has a pipping temper. Do you have the same Baekhyun?" the Duchess finished.

" WEll, yes I have a pipping hot temper just like my twin. And yes Chanyeol's deep voice make's me want to listen to him, like I feel tamed when he's around." Baekhyun blushed.

"I knew it, He is your fated partner, Just like I how felt when u met your grandfather, And when he came around me. You have the same thing. He is your dragon lord, their is a time when he will officially tame you, It happened when Chanyeol decides. 

It's dangerous for a dragon to fall in love Baekhyun, and Baekhee. But I promise I'll not let history repeat itself. Now let this be our little secret.You may go now." She smiled hugging them both.

The twins silently walked themselves to the garden swing and sat down bewildered. What had just happened. This world was scary. And now they were afraid to move on.

"I miss home Baek." Baekhee's green eyes filled with tears.

"I miss home too." Baekhyun hugged her.

It's been almost a month since Baekhyun and Chanyeol were married. Chanyeol was sweet as honey towards Baekhyun. He felt this intense feeling when the smaller smiled, cried and just touched him. His heart would be set on fire.

Baekhyun was so ethereal he just couldn't stop himself from unconsciously, irrevocably unconditionally falling hard for the smaller. 

Baekhyun stood looking outside Chanyeol's chamber's french windows, his hair now longer and it flowed as the breeze and sunlight blew through.

Chanyeol let his heart lead his soul as he walked towards the smaller and swirled him a round. He cradled the dragons flawless face in his big arms and caressed his soft cheeks while drowning himself into those alluring green orbs. Their eyes closed as the Elven prince pressed his plump lips against Baekhyun's soft feature like ones. Both the males felt an ecstasy flood into them like the beautiful evening tide. It felt magical when they tugged at each other lip's after almost a month.

Porcelain arms encircled itself around the giants neck as the hands that cradled  the dragons face glided down and rested itself on the slender curvy waist of the smaller. 

His hands caressed his waist as Chanyeol sunk his tongue into the smaller. The smaller moaning out of the intense feeling. 

Baekhyun's eyes shot open like before as the elf deepened their heated kiss. 

  "You are the master of your very own beast. Tame it so that you can awaken him at the right time. And seize him when he Isn't needed."

The duchess words invaded his thoughts. He forcefully closed his eyes and turned his dainty fingers into ball of fists holding onto the princes shirt. The scales that had appeared gleamed as the sun beat on his neck but slowly faded as Baekhyun set his mind on Chanyeol and his kissing.

They broke free breathless. Chest heaving monstrously and hearts colliding against each other. Baekhyun's beautiful arms slid down and rested on his clothed chest.

"That's what you do to me princess. You make feel and esctasy that i cant relate." Chanyeol held Baekhyun's warm hand.

"Did Sandara make you feel this?" Baekhyun looked up at the golden brown orbs.

"Never. She was someone I realized I never felt anything." Chanyeol looked down meeting those bewitching green eyes.

"You are sweet Channie." Baekhyun leant his head on Chanyeol's right chest as his dainty arm rested on his beating heart.

"Your drop dead gorgeous my princess." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around his wife resting his head on the dragons blood red hair.

As the couple had their sweet moment a silhouette of a shadow walked off with a content smile on her face. 

"I will not let history repeat itself. Its time the dragons took over. I vow to protect them twins and the prince." The grand Duchess of Ornbarad said while walking away.