←4→

Chanyeol panicked, he slowly walked towards the door that the dragon hid himself behind. 

Baekhyun, Are you okay?

I am sorry..

I am soo sorry.. I didn't mean to cross the line..

I know you are feeling uncomfortable about the kiss earlier...

I am sorr.....

"Chanyeol I loved it." Baekhyun breathed out slowly returning to his human form."Ca....Can you perhaps bring me fresh clothes please." Baekhyun whispered, His clothes been burnt by the flames.

"Huh..Yah sure.." Chanyeol rubbed  his nape proceeding towards the massive wardrobe. 

"Hey Baek... Here are your clothes." Chanyeol knocked on the bathroom door. The door opened slightly ajar and a porcelain milky white hand took the clothes.

Baekhyun Changed and peeked out the door into the now light room. He spotted the prince nervously spacing across the room. 

"Omg Baek.. Are you really okay? I am sorry for making you uncomfortable." Chanyeol held hid delicate hands and looked into his green orbs. Baekhyun shook his head his red bangs moving cutely.

"I said I loved it. And I was just too embarrassed that's all.And oh I accidentally opened the shower so my clothes got wet." Baekhyun leaned up and kissed the princes cheek. Then after laced his hands with Chanyeols and moved towards their bed. 

"Shall we go back to sleeping?" Baekhyun turned around smiling sweetly his glow never leaving his body.

The prince nodded as they laid down on the king sized bed. Chanyeol stared at the bewitching beauty that slept next to him. He was indeed curious about the smaller's previous action's but that soft kiss totally messed up his mind. his elf ears turning a bright shade of pink. He switched off the light, but still a certain boys night glow ignited the chambers.

As the dawn broke in sending her rays through the huge french windows Chanyeol stirred a bit and woke up. He streched his big arms wide yawning. He turned to his right to see his wife. 

The dragon's glow had subsided and he slept peaceful snuggled into a ball. His chest heaved as he let out cute little snores. Chanyeol chuckled going towards the bathroom to shower. His eyes widened with shock he saw yellow shreds of burn linen instead clothes. On specific corner of the bathroom wall black like a fire was lit underneath.

Curiosity arose strongly inside him. But being the gentleman he was he couldn't pry information out of Baek. They were all magical creatures, And a powers we still hid. When Baekhyun was ready he himself would tell him.

Chanyeol would have never controlled himself so much before as he does now with Baek. Well he never actually had the urge to hug or kiss Sandara before. He just always returned her gestures and that was all. he never felt a gush of feelings when he was with her. But Baekhyun does weird things inside him and it has only being 24 hours and a few hours more since they've known each other.

There on their bed sat his wife, Cutely rubbing his eyes as he yawned really big. he scratched the back of his ears and his neck. He ruffled his hair messing up his mullet hair and pouted cutely before getting down the bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Morning princess." Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun. The smaller still had his eyes closed and he fluttered his long lashes as he opened his emerald green eyes meeting the golden brown eyes of the Elven prince.

"Mor...Morning....Your highness." Baekhyun giggled blushing as he closed the bathroom door. After mintues the dragon came out dressed in tight black jeans and a black polo shirt.

Chanyeol's jaw hit the floor. How can someone be so effortlessly beautiful. Chanyeol was well in his princely but yet normal attire with black dress pants and a blazer which he wore over a white dress shirt and a a black waist coat. 

The couple went down stairs went Baekhee came running. 

"Baekhyun. It's a tragic disaster. I BROKE A CLAW." She wailed out oblivious of Chanyeol staring at them in confusion.

"Oppsy that's bad." Baekhyun giigled.

"Of course now it'll take eternity to grow." Baekhee pouted and she looked so much like her twin.

"Ummm Baekhee, you have nail's not claws. Anyways would like to walk with us in the palace garden's?" Chanyeol bowed at her.

"Hehe yah nail's crazy me. Umm sure Chanyeol ah. let's go." She said hanging on to his arm for which the prince chuckled. Well he never had a sister of his own. So he was beginning to like the crazy lass.

As the trio walked through the beautiful garden that was blooming with all kinds of roses. And the cobble stone pathways that lead to beautiful springs and picnic places to relax and sit. Chanyeol's phone rang. The prince tensed up and looked at his wife, But Baekyhun was busy making his twin a flower crown and she sat looking at him in awe.

Sandara calling......

Yah Dara what do you want?

What do I want? Chanyeol are you kidding me?

Dara your overreacting.

Oh shut up Chanyeol.. Why didn't you come?

Are you even a princess? I am starting to doubt that. 

Come over near the river bridge at the end of Ornbarad territory. NOW I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU GOD DAMN WIFE.

SANDARA LANGUAGE.

Chanyeol hung up the phone. Anger taking over his mind. But the sound of sweet singing caught the princes attention. When he turned around his anger faded and his heart filled with an                unexplained happiness. Baekhyun sang as Baekhee danced around with the flower crown her brother had made for her with every rose in the palace garden, Her pink dress sawing as she blew the flute in a harmonious rhythm.

Chanyeol walk towards Baekhyun and wrapped his hands around his waist. The smaller stopped singing and blushed hard his fingers on the princes broad chest.

"Don't stop singing my princess." Chanyeol whispered swaying him back forth Baekhyun continued to sing with Chanyeol joining him. he swirled the dragon around as they danced on the cobble stoned garden place. 

The Eleven king and Queen looked down proudly at their son. Content at his happiness. Everything moved so well and Sandara was left staying alone. Her existence forgotten by the giant Elven prince.