←9→

"Ahhh Chanyeol, Where are you taking me?" Baekhyun whimpered as Chanyeol pulled him across the huge palace garden towards the summer house. He pinned Baekhyun onto the white pillar of the summer house, 

"Why are you like this Baekhyun? What do you think of your self? Why are you doing this to me?" Chanyeol glared at the beautiful dragon that had worn a peach dress, and his blood red hair longer than usual fell below his collar bones, his crowns sitting safely across his pearly forehead.

This amulet gracefully hanging in the middle of his neck as his tattoo slightly showed.

"Chan..Chan..What are you talking about, I didn't do anything, I....I promise." Baekhyun teared up. 

Chanyeol chuckled. "Of course you do something, To my heart. How can you be so effortlessly gorgeous Baek? And gosh this dress, your shoulders blades and collar bones are so sharp." He said bringing up a finger as he traced Baekhyun's collar bone moving his hair away.

"I'll change if you don't like it." Baekhyun met with the taller's golden gaze.

"Noooo..no..no... I love it."He said kissing his neck."It's just that I might not be able to control my self princess." He kissed the dragon's mochi cheeks. Baekhyun blushed a bright crimson color.

""Who's stopping you honey?" Baekhyun whispered and kissed Chanyeol's jaw line.

At the entrance of the palace garden's on the high concrete arch sat a grumpy female dragon. 

"Ugrhh life is so boring. I might literally die." Baek hee dramatically wailed.

"How did you get there?" Sehun asked as He and kai walked up to her in their shining armours.

"Well..haha."She started off laughing. "I Climbed it." And finished her sentence with a stoic face. "Kai, are you a knight too? Why didn't you tell me?" She slid down and crossed her arms on her chest. Her blood hair flowing in the breeze as her crown glistened under the ray's of the sunlight.

Her pink dress blowing and her amulet glistening under the sun, her tattoo slightly showing under her dress.

"Opps sorry." Kai grinned.

"We were walking around in the garden. Coming?" Sehun looked down at the dragon.

"YES." She hung onto their arms and walked away. While they were walking and laughing at random stories that the prince's heard at the tavern, they spotted the love birds in the summer summer house being very kind of intimate.

"Common let's take a closer look." Kai ushered them to follow.

[So I wanted to say how the trio come to this place. It's the same time both the incidents happened on either side of the palace garden's."

"you sure baby?" Chanyeol smirked at his queen. Baekhyun bit his lips as he nodded his blush turning darker as every passing second.

"Woow, What and honor." Chanyeol chuckled licking his plump lips.

Baekhyun frowned at him and hit his chest.

"I love you my Queen he said pecking the smaller's naturally pink lip's and wrapped his arms around his petite waist.

"I love you too my King." Baekhyun replied circling his bear hands over his husbands neck.

"Baby, Why do you have a dragon tattoo?" Chanyeol asked looking at his wife's right chest.

"Yeollie, I was born with it." Baekhyun smiled the sweetest he can hoping Chanyeol would not ask further.

"Is he even a guy..Bless my brother for being so ravishing." Baekhee whispered smirking.

"Agreed." Said Sehun nodded. "They are so adorable together. Do you have the tattoo too?" He finshed.

"Yes,An Identical tattoo." Baekhee nodded.

"And they are cheesy. I must say. You guys are  a cool set of twins."Said Kai trying to get a better view.

Chanyeol just nodded smiling and as he lean down to kiss Baekhyun, three idiot's tumbled down from their hiding place and the couple looked at them shocked.

"Sehun, Kai,Baekhee?" What are you guys doing here? Chanyeol frowned.

"Here? Well Sehun was making a flower crown for Baekhee so we came collecting roses and twigs. Right guy's?" Kai asked the duo glad he hadn't stuttered.

The too nodded innocently. "Umm we fell since we lost balance." Baek hee grinned. Baekhyun immidiately felt his twin was lying. But chose not to betray her. He giggle silently.

"Why aren't you wearing your knight shoe's Kai?" Chanyeol frowned.

"Umm the blacksmith was still making em, I wanted a knew pair done." Kai nervously grinned.

Baekhee rolled her green eyes and nudged his stomach. "Stupid It's the cobbler silly not the blacksmith." Baekhee whispered.

"Oh yah co..cobbler. Slip of my tongue. We'll get going. Good day your majesties." The trio bowed and scurried off.

"Those brat's." Chanyeol sighed. 

"Let them be Chanyeol." Baekhyun gracefully laced his hands with his big hands and hugged his kings hand with his free hand leaning on his bicep.

"Baekhyun, I am sorry. About hurting you due to that spell." Chanyeol said looking out at the serenity of the moment. The three idiots fighting over something. It was barely a day since they met and they had already become best of friends.

"It's alright Chanyeol. I got my prince back right. And we are happy now aren't we?" Baekhyun hugged him tighter. When suddenly Baekhyun's amulet and tattoo glowed. He panicked his eyes searching for his sister.

And Chanyeol saw what he had seen in Baekhyun the day Dara had threatened Baekhee. Baekhee ran her, Chanyeol following suit.

Her chest heaving up and down and her eyes a dark kind of green.

Baekhyun hugged her tightly. Slowly calming her down.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asked.

"Se...Sehun..." Baekhee cried into Baekhyuns chest.

"What did he do to you?" Chanyeol asked with anger coating his words.

"Hyung...I...I..am sorry." Sehun stuttered. Baekhyun raised a hand to Sehun making him stop.

"Chanyeol can you carry her for me?" The King nodded scooping his wife's twin as the walked towards the castle.

After Baekhee was left to rest, Baekhyun came into the chambers.

"Baekhee what exactly happened?" Baekhyun asked caressing her cheek.

"He hugged me and I started blushing, when I turned our eyes locked his dark eyes made my heart burst. He didn't harm me Hyung. His touch was so delicate. What's happening Baek?"
Baekhee looked into her identical eyes.

"So you guys are fated too." The Duchess came in smiling. "I never knew Sehun was a dragon blood carrier. Kai well we have to wait and see." The Duchess caressed Baekhee's cheek.

"Baekhee are you okay?" A deep voice resonated across her chambers.

"Chanyeol Sehun and Baekhee is fated. That's why she felt something. Sehun said he felt like been drawn towards her." The Duchess grinned and Chanyeol ruffled his wards hair in affection.