←22→

It's been 100 Elven years. Nothing changed, Nothing different except for the King and Queen's children.

Just like how King Chanyeol wanted they had twelve beautiful princesses. They had the beauty from their dragon mother and the vibes of their father. With long red hair, neatly braided here and there. They even had the cute actions and petite frames just like the mother. And specially they danced. A LOT. As their mother sang for them ever sweetly. They were half dragon and Elven. A similar tattoo on their chests.

Well the Prince was as handsome as his father, he carried a princely aura that many young maiden love for hard for him. He was kind and carried lot of his parents qualities. A very charming boy and warrior.

Well Kai and Sehun still did not have children saying that they had to spend more time with their wife's. Geez. Not they hated to have kids but since they were gonna live forever. Lets make kids later was what the lovers had said.

Chanyeol had been searching his wife that morning as he found him in their chambers, getting dressed. He looked at him, he had the face of a goddess, untouched by age. And his eyes held the bright sparkle of centuries.

He turned around and saw his husband. He nodded motioning him to come closer. And hugged the taller.

"Your daughters want us to come down to the palace gardens. Dancing again." Baekhyun giggled.

Chanyeol chuckled nodding and walking away with the queen.

In palace gardens they saw their beautiful daughters laughing and giggling. Baekhee and Eleanor being their favorite aunties who  joined them in their little fun.

They played with magic and ran around. Baekyeol chuckled as he ran behind his stupid sisters.

Well they got the stupidity from Kai and Baekhee. Kai was still the same old boy but he kissed Eleanor more. Sehun had got over his jealousy and never minded when the dorks were together.

Aelfdene the forest spirit was everyones best friend. A spirit that was as faithful as a dog.

The King and Queen came at stood looking at the sweet chaos in the gardrens.

Their daughters with flower crowns swaying away in the morning sunlight.

"Mama,Papa come join us." Their children said in unison.

The couple smiled and joined the small crowd. The little hyperactive bunch of idiots.

They were gifted with the powers of the ancient magic. And the gift of being a dragon. Immortality was something Chanyeol thought like "Have I to live that long. Forever. How boring." But now It was worth living that long. To live with Baekhyun was worth living forever.

They would stay together still forever ends. No aging no death. To ever come in between.

A match made in heaven. God himself was proud of the couple he made.

"Baekhyun." The King pulled him closer.

"Hmmm." He hummed a response looking at his tired children. Baekhee and Eleanor had sneaked out with their dear husbands.

"You are beautiful." The taller huskily breath on the smallers ears giving him shivers.

"And you are handsome." Baekhyun turned around wrapping his arms around his neck.

Chanyeol stole the Queens pink sweet lips. Tugging at it passionately. He held on to Baekhyun's waist and gently caressed it.

No matter how many times they kissed, the kiss still set a millions of emotions flood into them like the very first time they kissed.

As now dragons were free, The Queen transformed into a dragon and let Chanyeol climb on his back.

He took off the ground flapping his mighty wings as he carried them higher and higher into the cold clouds. Flying through the horizons of the sky.

They flew over the vast ocean. The aqua color a fascination in Chanyeol's eyes. Suddenly Baekhyun stopped flying and started fall down splashing the ocean blue waters.

They went deep down and swam back up. Once reaching out they panted a smile playing on their wet faces.

Baekhyun transformed into himself.

"Princess why? Your naked."
Chanyeol said removing his cloak and wrapping it around his wife.

"And your wet my prince. Let me cool down a bit. Its too hot." Baekhyun winked at the King and he gulped hard.

They stayed in the water for hours and hours. The time never a problem. When they felt cold they swam to shore. Chanyeol and Baekhyun lay in an abundant Island as the snuggled into each other under the constellations of stars.

The dragon was safely wrapped in his cloak as he dozed of on Chanyeol's chest. They stayed that way for a while before the little dragon plunged into the oceans again.

The two were emerged in water under the bright moon light as Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's nape and kissed him slow and deep.

"I love you to forever and eternity beyond." Chanyeol said breaking the kiss.

"I love you more and so much that my heart is a part that you reside in forever more." The smaller said as Chanyeol kissed deep again. The dragon transformed again and flew off carrying his soul mate on his back.

They possessed a love that would never perish. No matter how many decades or eons may pass they would always love and cherish each other.

Their souls engraved together as the same sides of a coin. A eternity that will never end. A life that they will continue to live for generations.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were molded so perfectly. So meant for each other that when they arrived at silent dark palace and sneaked into their chambers and once both the males changed  and slept their bodies fitted against each other like a jigsaw.

Baekhyins glow mingling with Chanyeol's body as his tattoo glowed brightly. A magical sight. They were married. Fell in love. Made love. Defeated Sandara. Had one handsome son and twelve beautiful daughters. They were happy.

Content.

And

In love.

For as the roots of the earth start to wither and the world comes to an
End.

The End.

============================

So It finally closes in.
Saying Thank You for the readers.
Who read it and voted for it.
Commented and waited for it to update.

Thank you.

  ♥