←8→

Baekhyun's eyes shot open. 

"Baekhee his eye's, They aren't golden brown. They...The are red." He said looking at his sister.

"That mean's he might be under a spell." Baekhee's eyes widened.

"Sandara." The twin's said in unison.

"WAIT." Baekhyun screamed ran down the stair's towards Chanyeol and Sandara.

"Chanyeol. Please look at me." Baekhyun tugged at his blazer.

Chanyeol turned around and looked at Baekhyun.

"Baek." Chanyeol frowned.

Baekhyun looked into his red orbs that hid those breath taking golden brown orbs underneath. 

"Chanyeol, listen." Baekhyun held his hand. The giant suddenly calmed down.

"No Chanyeol look at me." Sandara sneered.

"Chanyeol I am sorry. I always thought that you knew how I felt for you. Though I never showed it. Trust me Yeollie, You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And we..we were meant to be all along. We fit perfectly see." Baekhyun said lacing their hands together.

"No Chanyeol. He is lying. He is a liar. Don't trust him." Sandara pulls Chanyeol's hand.

"Chanyeol you make my heart go wild and I feel amazing....When you touch me..Every.... time you...ki...ki...kiss me you....you....take me into another dimension. God Chanyeol I.....I.... LOVE YOU. I LOVE SO MUCH." Baekhyun hiccuped his words as crystal clear tears trickled down his green eyes. He cradled Chanyeol's handsome face in his beautiful hands and tipped toed latching his lips against Chanyeol's plump ones. It was Baekhyuns first time initiating a kiss.

Chanyeols eyes widened at the sudden gesture. The red in his eyes slowly faded as his golden brown orbs appeared once again. His almond eyes closed as his head tilted to a side kissing Baekhyun back,his big hands resting on his wife's petite curvy waist.

The kiss was deep. But it only drowned in a ocean of an undying love felt by both males.

"You..are the best husband ever Channie. I love you sooo much." Baekhyun cried as he pulled away.

"Well then you are the best wife in all the seven magic realms. I love you sooo much too." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead.

Baekhyun giggled.

" First Love's kiss always works." Baekhee fantazied.

"BAEKHYUN CANT BE QUEEN. HE IS A GUY. NO MATTER WHAT HE DRESSES. I'LL GET MY CROWN. I'LL BE QUEEN OF ORNBARAD. NO ONE CAN STOP ME.

Let the object
Of the objection
Become but
A dream
As I cause the seen
To be unseen."

Sandara chanted those words towards Baekhyun. But Chanyeol was quick to slid his sword in front of his wife.

The spell slipped its way back to Sandara and with a "Poof" she vanished. Her spell book falling on the floor.

"You okay Baby." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. The smaller blushed to the color of his gown and nodded.

"I have an announcement to make. I apologize for Sandara's actions. And want confirm that this beautiful drop dead gorgeous boy standing beside me is my lady love and your future Queen. May he be a boy or girl he possess a heart of gold."
Chanyeol said and fell on his knees infront of Baekhyun taking his left arm.

"Princess Park Baekhyun, Will you be my queen and stay by my side for as long as time closes in?"
Chanyeol said giving Baekhyun his signature smile.

"Yes. Your majesty." Baekhyun blushed and bowed at Chanyeol.

"I king Park Chanyeol of Ornbarad pronounce you as my Queen Park Baekhyun of Ornbarad." Chanyeol announced as he placed the ancestral Elven crown across Baekhyun's forehead.

And took his hand as they sat on their thrones. A magical moment were a two ethereal people took over the Elven kingdom.

People were beyond happy and they danced and enjoyed the moment.

Music from violins and harps resonated the throne room as Chanyeol looked at his beautiful midget.

"How did you know I was spelled?" Chanyeol whispered as they sat at the dinner table.

"Your eyes honey. They were red. And carried no emotions. It was a blank trench. The eyes I knew carried a million emotions and one could drown into those deep waters of your golden brown orbs your majesty." Baekhyun giggled.

"I love you." Chanyeol whispered.

"I heard that idiot." Baekhee said leaning on his chair.

Chanyeol choked on his wine." I am your King you idiot." Chanyeol raised a brow.

Baekhee leant close to Chanyeol and went back in disgust.

"Ewww no way... How about giving me a horse as a gift. I might consider you my king then." She said looking at her neatly painted nails.

"A stallion or a mare?" Chanyeol asked.

"A stallion. A black stallion." Baekhee smiled.

"Baek hee. Don't be naughty." Baekhyun scolded.

"Ugrhh hyung am not a kid. And besides Chanyeol's my guardian. I didn't ask for jewels did I?" Baekhee pouted.

"Its okay. Ask me anything." Chanyeol pulled her cheeks. She smiled like Baekhyun before giving them a kiss on their cheek.

"She will never change." Baekhyun shook his head.

Chanyeol chuckled. The dinner was memorial one. Even Suho and Lay had come. They bowed at the King and Queen. Lay hugged Baekhyun.

Baekhee almost squeezed both of them. "I missed you guys." She said her eyes watering.

"We missed you more Baekhee. Here I think you'll need this."
Lay said giving her a spell book.
"Use it wisely. You might need it. Sandara's book has been destroyed. Yours has ancient and old magic of the past. Which magicians and Emrys used. Its a gift from me to you." Lay ruffled her hair.

"How is the palace Baekhee. Do you like it in here?" Suho asked.

"Omg yes. Its amazing here. Chanyeol promised to buy me a horse. I guess am happy." Baekhee smiled. They nodded and waved before leaving the palace.

"Your majesty our brother is searching for you." A tanned male and a tall knight approached Baekhee.

She turned around giggling.
"You must be mistaken. I am not the Queen. I am his twin sister."

"Opps.. Or Chanyeols ward. Impressive. And so identical. You are beautiful my lady. I am Park Jong Gin but call me Kai Chanyeol's younger brother. And this is Oh Sehun the palace knight and our youngest brother. Well he's only an year younger than me." Said Kai bowing down. So did this Sehun guy.

The dragon smiled and bowed again. "Pleasure to meet you."