←19→

Tiny droplets of fire fell down. The whole situation seem to have slowed. Smoke and ashes filled the floor as a dragons body fell down with a soft thud. Baekhyun ran towards his sister. Crying and slowly transforming. Chanyeol noticed it,as he took off his cloak and wrapped it around the smaller's naked boy.

Baekhyun turned buring his face into Chanyeols chest and pathetical cried.

A tear rolled down Eleanor's face. Aelfdene buried her face in her tiny hands and cried.

Sehun fell on his knees,sobbing. Kai stood too shocked to believe what just happened.

But a faint tinging sound of something broke everyone's trance as they looked at the direction of the sound.

There lay the Grand Duchess crown. Glistening. Their eyes widened. Suddenly Tiephyt started transforming. As she transformed the Duchess gown fell over her naked body,covering her. She fluttered her eyes open and reached for Baekhyun.

"I...am so..sorry." She mumbled. Baekhyun just shook his head and hugged her tightly.

"The Duchess sacrificed herself." The priestess informed them.

"I would not let history repeat itself. Today I shall go in your place. I kept my promise. Its time dragons lived peaceful. Make me proud and live like a legend."

Those words filled the place as it slowly faded. Baekhee had fainted again in her twins arms.
Chanyeol's and his brothers hearts broke and snapped. But smiled nevertheless at the legendary act and said thank you grand ma. You are a legend in their minds.

Week's passed and Baekhee didn't show any sign of waking up, Sehun would often come in and stare at her face hoping she'd suddenly wake up and say something stupid. But no she lay motionless. But she did glow every night, and her amulet had the color to show she was alive and Baekhyun felt her heartbeat.

It was until one day Baekhyun came running into her chamber's, with tears in his beautiful eye's and a box smile playing on his pink chapped lips. he would sit next to her always and tell her off the day's happening's and so did the other's, Eleanor and the little spirit came to look over her from time to time. Those were silently conveyed, the happenings but today was different.

Baekhyun was beyond happy and he jumped in joy as he sat next to his sister,first he hugged her tightly and kissed her pale cheeks.

"Tiephyt, Baekhee you got to wake up." The Queen beamed with glory, the scars slowly fading, and hickey replaced instead scars, he was fine and healthy, and most importantly drop dead gorgeous. "You got to wake up, I got to tell you idiot, common, I might actually die, If I did't tell you." The midget smiled so radiantly that autumn morning.

"Urhh you are so annoying hyung." Baekhee's voice resonated inside the chambers. The dragon yelped at the suddenly response and hugged his sister almost crushing her bones. 

"Omg you finally woke up." Her twin asked and she nodded sitting up."So tell me what you came to tell, Geez Baek, you totally cracked my mind with your talking. But I felt happy, thanks Baekhyun."

"Hehe sorry about that, Umm so well you gotta guess. It's about a thingy we talked at breakfast one day." Baekhyun bit his lip looking at his dainty finger's. 

"Ahh what? Is it about the love making thingy between you and Chanyeol?" Tiephyt asked. But Olalzryd shook his head saying no. He had turned the color of red roses.

"Ummm then, the hickey's?" She looked her twin, but he just blushed harder and said no.

"Omo omo omo, Are you serious hyung?" The maiden dragon shook her brothers bare shoulders and looked into his eye's.

Baekhyun bit his lips smiling and blushing so much that his skin turned the colour his hair. He nodded his tears splashing down.

"Yes I am serious I am pregnant Baekhee." The midget squeezed her shoulders and heaved his ones in joy. 

"When, how did you get to know, Chanyeol's reaction? His parent's, grandma?" Her eye's twinkled.

"Ummm sweetheart grandma scarified her life for us." The Queen said his happiness slowly fading at the memory. Baekhee did't say anything but just smiled. "So that's why she pushed me away from the light." She sniffled. 

After a few minutes in silence Baekhee spoke breaking it.

"Well you didn't answer my question hyung." She said smiling wickedly. Wiping her tears away.

"Ummm so after defeating Sandara we came back to the palace, Sehun was carrying a unconscious you, and Chanyeol carried me. Upon reaching and the royal physician came over and checked me and then you. He tended to our wounds and when he was about to leave I fainted in Chanyeol's arms. 

When I woke up Chanyeol hugged me and kissed me full on the lip's, he even carried me and swirled me around, His eye's were filled with tear's, he slowly put me down and cradled my face saying," I Love you, I Love you so so so much and thank you for coming into my life. My best decision. Baby, my princess,my Queen, YOU ARE PREGNANT. YOU ARE TWO WEEKS PREGNANT." He screamed carrying and swirling me around.I can't believe it Baekhee, Chanyeol and I, WE are having a baby. Omg it was the best and sweetest thing I ever heard, I cried tears of joy into his chest for hour's. I am so happy Tiephyt, I love you." Baekhyun said giving a bne crushing hug to his twin again. Upon breaking the hug she coughed and hit her chest.

"Well, Did you tell that you love me or Chanyeol?" The maiden dragon crossed her arms and raised her left brow. 

"No silly." Qlalzryd slapped her arm playfully.

"Well then I love you so so much too." She aid winking at the blushing midget.

Chanyeol stood leaning on the door frame looking at the twin's. The way they enjoyed each other's company and he remembered how empty his wife felt when Baekhee was unconscious. 

He remembered Sandara's agonizing words of how he wouldn't have an heir. Well he smirked as he looked at his flawless drop dead gorgeous wife that carried his child. He was glad that it was Baekhyun that he fell in love with. He thanked the nine heaven's for that. 

"Hey, future papa, come here. How do you feel? Baekhee gestured Chanyeol to sit next her, and The King did what was told. 

"I feel numb with joy and happiness. I am the luckiest guy on earth." He said pulling Baekhyun into a kiss. 

"Indeed indeed you are the luckiest." Baekhee hugged Chanyeol's waist. He smiled at the little girl, pinching her cheeks as he kissed it.

"Aigoo I love you. Idiot. Well better get up wash, dress, eat and start planning a celebration for your future, nephew/niece." He said winking at his wife and leaving. Baekhyun giggled and looked at his angry twin.

"Aish, I love you to you big giant Yoda of a brother-in=law." She threw a pillow at him. he just chuckled and left.

"Make the red okay." Baekhyun kissed his twins cheek again and left and a fuming dragon inside.