←10→

The Kings chambers glowed with the familiar light that Chanyeol had come to adorn. As he entered the huge doors he saw his flawless wife back to being a boy.

The room ignited by the dragons glow. Chanyeol needed no light, Baekhyun was enough to light up his world and room.

The smaller was so beautiful Chanyeol could never get enough of watching him. His dainty fingers. His alluring eyes. His curvy body. His thick thighs. And his heart that felt so big. The way he smiled at even the tiny lifeless thing to the biggest living object.

The way his green eyes gleamoured and the simple way he dressed. The way he used eye liner like it was a part of his life.
He was everything and Chanyeol stood at the door leaning against the frame as he admired his beauty from afar.

Baekhyun had one of Chanyeols shirt's on. And wore small cute black boxers as he sat cross legged on the huge bed, meddling his phone.

His flawlessly crafted flat boy glistened as his tattoo was bright as ever. Baekhyun raised his face and met Chanyeol's gaping face.
The shirt had only three buttons on. And his shirt slipped over his left shoulder showing of those sharp collar bones and shoulder blades.
Chanyeol gulped hard. Not knowing what to do.

"Channie, How was the council meeting honey?" Baekhyun clung himself on the King like koala peppering his tired face with quick kisses.

"I loved it." Chanyeol smiled nervously.

"Hmmm. You love the council more than your wife." Baekhyun pouted making puppy eyes. His Queening aura long gone.

"Hey no. I was kidding princess." Chanyeol chuckled holding Baekhyun's bare waist and froze.

"Awe. You are adorable." Baekhyun grinned.

"Ummm baby. What....are you wearing...?" Chanyeol avoided the green gaze.

"Duh, Chanyeol a boxer and my husbands shirt." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Baek your driving me nuts baby. You...have to stop it...Or I'll never be able to stop myself." Chanyeol blushed.

And so did the cute dragon blush burring his face into the crook of Chanyeols neck.

"My mochi Queen. I'll be back after showering okay?" Chanyeol kissed Baekhyuns cheek and left.

But it neither did any good. When Chanyeol came out he groaned in frustration.

"Baek....Can you stop being seductive please.." Chanyeol groaned pulling his hair. Looking at the bundle of cuteness.

Baekhyun kept biting his lips trying to concentrate on opening a lock in his phone.

"But Chanyeol I did nothing wrong." Baekhyun pouted again. Looking down at his dainty fingers. Tears filling his beautiful eyes.

"Agrhhh Baekhyun...Why are you so ravishingly irresistible?" Chanyeol pinned him down on the bed hovering over him. He tossed the phone over to the table.

"I...I..don't know Chanyeol." Baekhyun said playing with Chanyeols night shirt collar.
"Who said to stop your self anyways." Baekhyun blushed blood red the color matching his hair.

"Baekhyun the amulet is glowing. Darker than usual." Chanyeol said looking at the amulet.

"That happens when you kiss me Chan. I don't know why its glowing now." The dragon pouted.

"Speaking of kissing. We rarely do that. Hmm only thrice. That's not interesting...Well giving pecks cannot be taken into consideration." I voiced out. Looking into the smaller's eyes as he pecked his forehead.

"Oh really...Look at the tragerdy.....Well then my dear husband. I mean your majesty kiss me all you want today. " Baekhyun smiled ever so sweetly under his glistening glow. Baekhyun licked the giants bottom lip.

"Really?" Chanyeol grinned. Resting his huge body on his hands that were on either sides of Baekhyun. Trapping him safely inside him.

"I might as well change my mind and not let yo....." Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun full on the lips. Tugging at the soft skin gently.
"Baby....You....taste....like...... flames." Chanyeol mumbled amidst the kiss.

"Mghhhmmnnngg..Yeollie...You are crazy..ah." Baekhyun moaned out as Chanyeol sucked at his tongue.

"I...Know...baby..." Chanyeol said trailing down Baekhyun's soft velvety canvas jawline and collar bones.

He just butterfly kissed his neck and sucked slightly at his sweet spots. Making the smaller softly moan against Chanyeol's neck.

The intense feeling of overwhelming love followed throughout the dragons body. His eyes shot open. He had to control his mind or else Chanyeol would find out.

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's tattoo and caressed his face looking into his green orbs.

"Relax...I don't know what you are or what magic you possess. You don't have to tell me but if you fell uneasy or restless when I touch or kiss you please, tell me. I love you Baekhyun. I will force you into anything." Chanyeol softly kissed his glistening pink lips.

"Chanyeol....Will you...take me...as I am....no matter what lies inside of me?" Baekhyun whispered removing Chanyeol's shirt buttons and placed his warm arm on his tanned chest. Feeling Chanyeols beating heart.

"Inside or out. You will always be Baekhyun. You are what your roots are. You are amazing in and out.No one can change that. No matter what lies within you, you shall always be the one I love. My Queen. You are a magical baby. The most beautiful guy I've ever seen. You are not human. You are more than just a human. I love you." Chanyeol sat Baekhyun up and kissed Baekhyun so softly and delicately and the heart that snapped was glued together by Chanyeol's Elven powers.

"Chanyeol...I am sorry." Baekhyun's eyes teared as they pulled away.

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly burning his snout into the crevice of the smaller's neck.

"I love you more." Baekhyun  sobbed into his chest.

"Shut up. I love you more than that." Chanyeol chuckled.

"My little dragon." The prince said kissing Baekhyun's neck.

Baekhyun pulled away from the hug shocked and afraid. His heart beat erotically.

"Cha...Chan...Yeol.....Chanyeol." Baekhyun stuttered chest heaving his breath uneasy.

============================
I hope this story is going on nicely. I am sorry if it aint nice. infired_to_find_jams I should really be greatful for you to read my boring story.... THANK YOU N LOVE YOU♥♥♥