←18→

Baekhyun sat at far corner of the tower. Tears tricled down his faces. As he silently cried. The chain around his neck bruising his collar bones. It hurt like hell.

"Well..Well.. We meet again. Stupid dragon. Huh..Didn't anyone tell you to hide your identity?

You did a mistake by showing Chanyeol how mighty a dragon you are. Hmmm I wonder how your heart would taste. The sweet blood of immortality. But I gotta kill Chanyeol first so I'd be queen. And poof goes your life."
Sandara cackled wickedly.
She pulled Baekhyun's neck harshly.
"Innocent fool." She pushed him back. His anger lost all his cool as he frociously growled and transformed into dragon. But for no avail. He was chained and how much he breathed out fire it wouldn't make a difference. He flew with all his might but the chain around his neck painfully pulled him back.

He cried wishing Chanyeol knew. He knew his sister would suffer but he still managed to scream towards Chanyeol.

His eyes had lost his gleam. And he was too weak to fly. Everytime he felt a bit better he would fly and try to break free. Yet the wounds only increased and it hurt more than ever.

"This way Tiephyt." The spirit said as she flew among unknown dark forests. She would stop to listen and then move forward. The broken twin and lost the happy vibes she always had. Her smile faded as it was replaced with pain and a broken heart.

She often screamed and she grew impatient every time they neared the fortress that Baekhyun was imprisoned in.

"Qlalzryd....We are near...The witch plans of killing the dragon gain the blood of mortality." The priestess eyes became white as it glistened a silvery glow.

As the army reached the high cliffs, a larva river flowing in between separating two lovers. Most importantly twins.

"Let me go. And bring him back." Baekhyuns twin protested.

"No." A deep voice sounded.
"Baekhyun would never forgive me If he knew I got you killed." Chanyeol said pulling her back.

"Baekhee. We come with you too." Sehun held her hand.

"We all shall go." Tiephyt announced as the priestess nodded with agreement.

Baekhee Stepped backwards as she started glowing and her eyes sparkling. Her red scales appearing in morning sunlight of their third day of journey. She jumped up as she swirled and turned into the identical dragon her brother had turned into in front Chanyeol.

She flapped her mighty wings as she slowly flew down and helped them on her back body.

Kai and Sehun were enchanted by the magnificent beast and carried them over a river of steaming hot larva.

The army stood at the lands fighting deformed beasts born by poor magic.

Upon landing, The King and his brothers when in search of Sandara while Tiephyt carried the priestess,the Duchess and the spirit in search of her twin.

After hours flying they found him flying high up and then being pulled back by the chain painfully.

"Tiephyt landed and as Eleanor,Aelfdene and Grandma slid down her wing she walked heavily towards the crying beast.

Baekhyun turned around as he flew towards his sister with a glint of hope in his eyes. They caressed their faces again each other. Their souls becoming one again.

Chanyeol and his brothers found Sandara and the highest chamber of the fortress. Busy with her magic making.

"Ohh my god Channie. You came for me." She noticed him and shamelessly clung herself to him.