←16→

Kai galloped into the enchanted forest. With a wide smile playing his face. The words his little friend said rushing through his mind. He stopped at the entrance that lead to his love. He silently walked his way inside and into where the priestess resided. A place so serene and beautiful like her. This was his first time he had actually entered her territory. 

When he turned he came face to face with the black head. After years of watching from a distance the sudden close proximity caught him off guard. The purplish blue eyes, and abony hair along with plump those pink lips and the slight smile that sat at the corner of her lips.

"Ele..Eleanor." Kai stepped a foot back. Rubbing his nape a sudden rush of nervousness filling his body.

"Yes." She nodded. Her voice calm a soothing as ever.

"Okay..How do I say it. Well... Umm Eleanor I've been seeing you secretly for years. I don't know what made me fall for you. But I did. At first I tried to fight the feeling since you are a priestess and am an Elf and I am immortal and stuff.

I just like you very much. So much it hurts. I know I am stupid. But not anymore. If my heart beams and flutters like crazy when ever I see you. I go almost insane then we are meant be. For forever to come.

I love you okay. A lot. I love so so so much. I don't care whether you are a priestess or what. I just love you and wish to spend my forever with you. Eleanor I love you. But I can a priestess fall in love?" Kai looked into her eyes.

"Young man. A priestess also has a heart. We live,eat to survive and we fall in love. Well as you've finally confessed after agonizing years of stealing glances at me. Its time I let you here me out too.

Kai, I understand your feelings of fear but trust me we make a great pair. And trust me I have loved you ever since I saw you secretly watching over me.

I love you too. With all my heart my handsome tanned prince." Eleanor held his hands in hers as she tip toed and kissed the edge of his lips.

Their hearts beating monstrously  as they drowned into their orbs that carried a ocean of a love that had been built through the years of separation.

Baekhyun slept peacefully, his silent deep dragon snores. His hands curled up like little puppy paws. His flawless skin draped with marks of territorial claim by his husband. His long hair messily spread on his pillow and flawless hands resting on Chanyeol's tanned abs. Their naked bodies pasted together.

Chanyeol was the first to wake up, but as he tried to pull away from the smaller,his face crunched up cutely as a rush of pain shot through his spin.

They were still connected. Chanyeol slowly pulled out himself and tried to leave the bed when Baekhyun reached out a shivering hand.

Chanyeol held it with care as he sat back down next to his wife's tear strained face. New tears that filled his green eyes as Chanyeol and pulled out.

"It...Hu...Hurts." The dragon whispered.

"I'm sorry...I just couldn't control myself. You hate me now. Don't you?" Chanyeol pouted.

The smaller playful slapped the taller's handsome face. "Idiot....I....Don't...Ju..Just hel..help me dress. Please." The dragon said smiling faintly.

After all the dressing was done the King and Queen descended the stairs. Baekhyun wore tight black jeans and a big white t shirt. He limped his way towards the dinning table.

Thank god Chanyeol's parents and the grand Duchess had gone to the neighboring kingdom for a celebration.

Only Kai and Baekhee were at the table. Sehun had boarder duty in the morning. Kai well didn't notice the limping Queen. For he was lost in thoughts filled with Eleanor. But his little twin dragon did. She smiled wickedly before attacking her poor brothers mind.

You guys did it didn't you?

What...ar..are yo..you talking abo..about?

Oh shut up. I am your twin silly. I know you better than anyone.

No

Stop blushing. It make it obvious.

Okay fine. We did it.

Awe look at you. Blushing like a tomato. So that's why your wearing boy cloths. Your majesty. Omg I'll be a aunite soon.

Idiot. I am a guy. How can I become pregnant?

Oh you can. Hmmm let's see. We never know.

Yah. Hehe.

Baekhyun. Hyung be safe okay. All that you see is not true.

I know. I will. You have to be safe too okay.I love you. So umm who gave you that cresent necklace?

I love you too hyung. Her name is Eleanor. The High Priestess of Ornbarad. When I went in seacrh of you into the forest I ran into her and became friends.

Woow that's cool.

Yes way too cool.

"Ahemm.I am living still." Chanyeol faked coughed. Baekhyun blushed even deeper as he kicked his wickedly grinning twin on the shin under the table.

The twins grinned with all their teeth. Looking at the chuckling Chanyeol.

"Baby. I am sorry for hiding this but you should know Sandara is back. The vision's answer. Please be cautious. And trust no stranger. Please." Chanyeol smiled caressing his wife's cheeks.
Baekhyun nodded smiling.

"Yah stupid Kai. Stop smiling like an Idiot." Chanyeol threw a grape at his brother.

"Uhh yah what?" The tanned male broke from his trance looking at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol rolled his almond eyes.
"What are you hiding?" He raised a brow.

"No fair. Okay fine. So theirs this girl. Eleanor the high priestess and Oracle. I love her and confessed to her." Kai said looking at the table as if it were the most fadinating thing ever.

"WHAT ELEANOR. The girl Baekhee went to seek answers. The Oracle of Ornbarad?" The Kings voice was loud and scary.

"Ye...yes hyung." Stammered the boy.

"Does she love you?" Chanyeol looked at Kai. His brother nodded.

"Well then I give my consent. She has a heart to. And if you are happy and you feel for her. There's no harm. Right Baekhyun." Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand. The Queen nodded at his husband and looked at the over joyed prince who pulled Baekhee off her chair running to tell Sehun and Eleanor.

Well Baekhyun was cautious. Of his surroundings. The people he associated with. The maids the servants. The villagers, the guards everything.

But his sister was the only thing he never was cautious about. Would his identical face deceive him? And pull him into a painful trouble?