←12→

Baekhee tied Shadow to a tree. And walked towards Kai. She held his shoulder. But he was quick enough to pull his sword out of his sheath and placed it on her neck.

"Kai...Its me.."Baekhee cried.

"Omg...I am sorry Baekhee. But are you doing here? In this part of the forest?" Kai asked putting his sword back place.

"I uh...Long story. You is she?" The princess looked at the beautiful girl that walked around a small flowery garden.

"The high priestess of magic." Kai said sitting cross legged on the ground. Gesturing her to sit beside him.

"What do you mean priestess?" The little dragon shot a confused look.

The high priestess of the triple goddess were one of the most important figures of the ,most important figures of the Old Religion.

A group of nine sorceresses who held control over the other wielders of magic, and were worshiped by them.

The high priestess were extremely powerful magical beings, mistresses of magic and spells and detained the power over life and death . They lived on the Isle of the death, where they guarded the cup of life. She was brought here by grandma, our Oracle to be precise. Only those possessed of exceptional magical power could ever hope to be one of The Nine.

Her name is Eleanor, A priestess at a very young age. Something that makes her greater than all beings living." Kai finished. 

The little dragon, looked to the direction where the Knights eyes averted.

Eleanor was indeed an unusually beautiful High priestess, with hair the color of ebony, straight and slightly curling at the ends, touching her waist and deep ocean blue eyes. That looked like trenches that could drag you in and never let you go. Flawless porcelain skin, she wore a peachy brown dress with green highlights with leaves designing the upper part.

Her priestess crown stood high and proud across her forehead. She was peaceful and serene unlike others. A soft smile playing on her face.

"But I can never be with her. I might study magic yet I can never reach for her." Kai's eyes teared up. And he stood up.

"Stay here. I'll be back. I just need some time alone. Don't go anywhere." Kai patted her cheek and left.

Baekhee stood staring at the Princes fading figure. Fear rising within her.

"A Dragon should never walk the woods that humans have seen." A calm voice resonated as Baekhee felt a presence beside her.

"Huh..You are...?" Baekhee took a step backwards.

"Eleanor. High priestess of magic and Ornbarads Oracal.

Tiephyt why are you here?"
Eleanor turned to meet those green eyes.

"Tiephyt?? I am Baekhee." Baekhee said quite very confused.

The priestess just chuckled and shook her head. Her curls swaying. "Baekhee is just a name your human body is called. Tiephyt is what the dragon in you is called. Your real name.

Well Tiephyt the man you came with possess more magic than he knows. It would be great if he knew what he really meant to me. I've seen him watching over me for years,but he has to be stronger at heart and mind." She sighed looking at the direction where the prince had left.

"Kai is strong. But I think he has to believe in  himself first." The dragon said. "But how do you know that I'm a dragon."

"Tiephyt I see more than I speak. Yes you have understood the man my mind is full of. Yet he has to realize it." She turned to leave. But stopped at her tracks her back facing the dragon.

"The visions you saw last light, may befall you or the other one who shares the same blaze and soul as you. You might not be able to communicate with him just now for he is far from Ornbarad and his mind is focused on something else.

Be aware of your surroundings. A dragon is never wrong on its predictions. Protect each other. And let your dragon lords tame you the good way. They know whats best.

We have many in common. And you carry the book of spells that only a high priestess of the nine carries.

It'll tell you what you fail to understand. And I shall be here when if you feel you need to talk." Eleanor nodded as she gracefully walked into her garden.

"Ohh Baekhee. Lets get going, I am sorry to keep you waiting." Kai smiled mounting his horse.

The ride back was silent. Baekhee was drowned in her thoughts that she didn't notice Sehun coming.

"Kai. Are you okay? What's wrong with Baekhee?" Sehun frowned.

"I am okay. She is just tired of riding all day. Will you please take her home Sehun. I'll be back home after checking the border.

Sehun nodded and galloped towards the dazed girl. As Kai galloped the other way.

Sehun patted her arms but her trance wasn't broken. He shook her.

"Ha..Yah Kai whats it?" She looked at Sehun's direction.
"Sehun. Wheres Kai?"

"He got some work at the border. Come get down. We'll ride my horse." Sehun said carrying her down by her waist. She obeyed and slid into his embrace.

He mounted his horse and carried her,sitting her down in front of him. Holding both their horses reins he galloped his way to the palace.

Upon reaching it Sehun notice the girl fallen asleep. Her head safely resting on his neck. Smiling he carefully slid down giving the horses to the guards to stable them. As he carried her bridal style to her chambers. Her body slightly starting to glowing.

"Channie aren't they adorable?" Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol's waist.

"Indeed. But we are more adorable than them. Now my Queen come here." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the dragons cute waist and carried him bridal style. Carrying a profusely blushing boy in his arms towards their chambers.

"Yeollie put me down." Baekhyun blushed even deeper. Chanyeol laid him down gently on the soft mattress.

Kissing him down his jawline. "Baekhyun..." The giant smiled.

"Hmmm." The smaller hummed in response.

"Can...I....we...Us...make...no nothing...I just wanted to say I love you." Chanyeol nervously finshed his sentence.

"Chanyeol..What's wrong?" Baekhyun's beautiful eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing baby. Good night." Chanyeol pecked his pink lips and rolled over the other side.