They were silent.

Kavya.

I stirred when I heard my phone ringing. Even though I didn't want to open my eyes but I know whoever was calling me now, has been trying from a long time. Oops, it's Varun. Damn I forgot about the party. God, what am I going to answer.

"Kavya, pic up the damn phone." Naina, groaned from her bed.

"Naina, it's VD, and we forgot about the party." I said looking apprehensive. She threw the blanket from her in a swift and jumped from her bed.

The call ended. It stopped ringing. But I am sure, that he would call again.

"Kavya, tell him, that we will meet them in club. Also ask him to send the address." And with that she dashed to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

You all must be wondering, what the hell is happening. Well, after VD and Sidd dropped us at our room, we still had four hours with us to kill, so we thought of taking a small nap, but the nap turned out to be a long three and a half hour amazing sleep. Now we have half an hour to get ready and that is basically impossible.

Again, my phone started to vibrate in my hands. "Hey, Varun." I said gulping, never...I will never tell that we were sleeping this long.

"Kavya, why didn't you pick the phone for last half an hour?" He asked, I could feel him rising his eyebrows.

"Woh....woh.. phone's battery dead tha." I lied... Well I atleast tried. But my voice failed me. You know after sleeping for long time, your voice usually tends to be raspy.

"Acha....Uhh okay.. We will be there in half an hour." He said with a smirk. We have only been in touch from four days, in that I haven't seen him for three, but I could tell, whenever he teased me.

"Vdeeee.... why don't you text me the club's address? We will come there." I asked, embarrassed.

I heard him laugh."Okay. Bye, I will text you.  Get out of the bed and get dressed, sleepyhead."  He said with a chuckle.

I groaned, he caught me. "Okay..Bye."

I got out of the bed, going to the closet, I took out a pretty dress, keeping Varun's words in mind. No kurta. I took out my small makeup bag, I don't like to use much makeup , but just a little bit. I kept everything ready on my bed, waiting for Naina to come out of the bathroom, so that I could go and take a quick shower. Then I heard a notification sound from my phone, looking at it, I saw Varun had sent me the address and with a wink emoji. I chuckled.

Varun Dhawan.

I called Kavya to tell her that we would be there in half an hour. But the moment, she picked up her phone, I knew that she had been sleeping for this long. I realized that her voice was sweeter than ever after getting up from sleep.

"Kavya, why did you pick the phone for last half an hour?" I asked , quirking a brow.

"Woh....woh.. phone's battery dead tha." She lied. Well, the poor thing at least tried. But she could never fool me. Especially after sleeping. Her voice was different. I chucked with shaking my head.

"Acha....Uhh okay.. We will be there in half an hour." I teased her, I could hear her gasping.

"Vdeeee.... why don't you text me the club's address?  We will come there." She dragged my name. That was it, I couldn't tease her more.

"Okay. Bye, I will text you. Get out of the bed and get dressed, sleepyhead." I said.

I heard her groan and she finally said "okay. Bye."