Changed For Good.

Author's note- Hey.. now guys, there will be a leap in this chapter. From now on it's his struggle to get his girl back. I will try to make it funny as possible. Love you all.

ONE YEAR LATER.

Varun Dhawan.

It's been one year since I last saw Kavya. The day she asked me to get out of her apartment, that was the last time I saw her. Before the event, she left to India. For the first six months, I had Naina updating me about her whereabouts. But one day Naina got busted and Kavya asked her to stop informing me. She basically made Naina promise. Later, I heard that Kavya went to Canada to do a diploma course in film making. When I heard that, I was a bit happy, after all she wanted to do something related movies.

During this one year, I had become a different person. For the first six months, I was depressed. Then Rohit bugged me with lots of question that I told him everything but promised me that he won't tell about this to our parents. He helped me when I saw depressed. From last one year, I stopped dating, I stopped meeting any girls. Though media never stopped from hooking me up with some girls in their paper. Talking about Alia and Sidd, they somehow contacted Kavya and she's still in touch with them. Though they refused to give me her number.

One another most important thing happened in this time coursed. Arujn proposed Naina. And today is their engagement. Traditional way. Right now, I was standing in front of my mirror. Rohit came inside my room.

"How many times had I told you to get rid of that beard?" He said sternly, hands on his hips.

"I don't feel like."

"Varun, Kavya's still alive, she's not dead and if you listen to what I have to tell, you may even get her back. So get rid of it." He said. I did get angry when he said about Kavya's not dead part. Being apart from her hurts so much. I can't even think about her not being on this earth.

"Okay. And what's your plan?" I asked trying to hide my curiosity.

"I will tell, once we come back from the engagement."

"Bhaiya..." I whined.

SKIP TO THE ENGAGEMENT.

"Varun....I missed you so much." Naina said happily as she hugged me tightly. She looked amazing in her dress.

(Author's note- Naina and Arjun's outfits)

"I missed you too. By the way, I must say, you look so beautiful." I complemented her. And she blushed.

"You are lucky bro. Take good care of her." I told Arjun as we hugged each other.

"Varun, I forgot to say. Someone special is coming, so keep your eyes open." She winked and patted my shoulder. A hint of hope was lit again. I moved to the hall and met everyone. Sidd and Alia waved at me. I went close to them. I am seeing them after a long time. The new movie's schedule has been so difficult. I barely got time to sleep properly.