MAIN TERA HERO.

4 YEARS LATER.

Varun Dhawan.

"Thank you for flying in Jet airways, sir." The air hostess said with a wide smile, showing her bright white teeth.

I nodded my head and whispered a small "welcome."

After one month of shoot. Well, out of India, here I am back to my home land. Back to my girl. Kavya and I got married three years ago. One year we stayed in actual relationship, without anyone making problems. After that, we thought it was time to give our relationship a better meaning and name. So here we are successfully leading a happy married life. But no marriage is happy without small arguments and it's fun too. At the end of our fight, one of us will go to the other, and start kissing with mumbling lots of sorry.

Ah, I forgot to say, Kavya's parents and brother accepted me at last. It did take few efforts but now, I am their favorite. My parents too had some problems regarding her religion but now everything is sorted out. All are happy.

Kavya and Suzaane are back to being friends again, Alia and Sidd got married last year. Arjun and Naina are expecting their first child.

As my driver, parked the car in front of my new house, to which Kavya and I moved out last year. I got down, looking at my watch, I realized that Kavya must be still asleep as it said 6:30 am. Kavya's never a morning person. She adores her sleep like something. I never really understood her relationship with her sleep.

As I was about to unlock the door, using the key I had. The door flew open to. Standing in front of me was Kavya, smiling brightly. Like she smiled, the day I proposed her.

"Kavya, tum utgayi?"I asked in pure disbelieve and continued, "is the sun coming from west today?" teasing.

"Haan, haan, tease more." With that she turned as started to walk away to the hall, from the door.

I ran to her, picked her from behind, both my hands on her hips, her back pressed on to my chest. Her giggle filling, the room. As she giggled, her body vibrated, sending them to my body. Ah, I missed it for one month. She turned in my hands, now facing me.

"I missed you. I felt so lonely without you for one month." She whined.

"Arrey, ma and papa was there na? Then how come you felt lonely?" I teased her again.

She frowned at me.

"Aaj, bahut teasing mood main ho?" She asked raising her eye brow.

"Ji, ek saach batau?" I asked.

She nodded with a smile.

"I missed you too. One month was so boring and long without you. I did say, you could come with me." I pouted, drawing small circles, one the side of her stomach.

She shivered as she felt tickling sensation.

"Vdeee... You knew I had work right." She asked, as she broke out from my hold.

"Where are you doing?" I asked, not wanting to let her go.

"To make tea. Go and bath." With that she pushed me towards our bedroom.

"Do you wanna join, miss Dhawan?" I asked with a wink. What? I get to be naughty with my wife, you know?!

"Nope. I already took a bath, sir." With that she left to the kitchen and I whined. I guess she heard that because, I heard her laugh.

After a quick bath, I joined my wifey, who was in the kitchen. I kissed her cheeks. She smiled at me.

"Kavs, Karan and I had a discussion yesterday." I said, looking at her, she was giving more concentration in making tea, then necessary.