Naina's wrath

Kavya.

Right now, we all were at mine and Naina's shared apartment. Varun as told brought his friend and it's none other than Arjun...yes Arjun Kapoor. And I must say, Naina and Arjun are getting alone very well.. More than very well.

"Naina, how about Paris?" Arjun asked.

"Paris is cool. I would love to visit that place." Naina said dreamily.

"I have a program late this year. Do you wanna join?" He asked... god he was straight away hitting on her. My attention diverted as Varun came and sat next to me.

"What are you looking at, my love." He said with a cheeky smile. My cheeky boy.

"Nothing. Just-" I was cut off by Alia and Sidd as they entered the room with 4 pizza boxes.

"Pizza?" I squealed. My love for pizza is another level.

"I can see you are pretty happy to see that." Varun said with a chuckle.

SKIP TO BEDTIME.

Varun, Alia, Sidd and Arjun were asked to stay at our house as it was pretty late. Sidd and Alia went to bed. But Naina was still talking with Arjun in our guest room. Varun was given a separate room. I don't know why but I couldn't sleep at all, I kept turning and tossing.

There was a slight knock on the door. "Come in Naina when did you start being so formal." I told her. I never have received such a respectful act from her. Well that's called true friendship I guess.

The lights were off in the room. I was facing the window. Suddenly I felt the bed sink deep.

"It's not Naina." Varun voice said as he laid down with me, sneaking into the blanket and putting one hand on my hip and pulling me close. I turned around. I couldn't make out his face due to the darkness but had a feeling that he was staring at me.

"I can't sleep VD." I complained.

"Me too." He said. "I guess that's because we both are under the same roof, but in separate rooms. I am sure now we will be able to sleep well." He told me.

"VD, I love you." I told him, slowly running my hand on his face.

"I love you too."

"Nothing will go wrong between us na?" I asked for assurance as I felt everything was not right.

"Why are you tensed? Are you scared that your parents won't say yes to our relationship?" He asked me.

"Maybe Varun. I am not sure."

"Listen, whatever it is, we will sort it out. Now sleep... Don't you have to go for work tomorrow?" He asked me, pulling me closer.

The thought of managing the whole crew made me lazy. "I don't wanna go." I whined. In response I heard Varun chuckle and kissed me on the forehead.

FIVE DAYS LATER.

VARUN DHAWAN.

Three days... just three days left for the show. I can't believe that one and a half month is nearly over. In that course of time, a lot changed in my life. Kavya' entry was something that I would never regret. Two days ago, I took her on a small date. Apparently it was her first and she was more than happy. Last day her parents called and shouted at her for not staying at her cousin's house even for a day. So now she's with her cousin, while I am here In the stadium all alone. Well I am not alone but you know without your girlfriend, you kind of feel a different type of loneliness. Kavya would text me whenever she got time. But she couldn't risk being caught.