Forehead Kiss.

Kavya.

I felt lights on my eyes, well basically they were closed but still you feel something when the curtains are drawn and the sunlight just starts to make you uncomfortable with it's rays. I am experiencing it now.

"Ugh, close the curtains" I mumbled to my pillow. Whoever opened curtains please close it.

"Kavya, get up, it's already 9 in the morning." I heard a voice say.

Then I recognized it, It's Varun. Then I remembered everything, the party, the shots, dance and asking him to walk with me.  But what upset me the most was that, he called me at 9 in the morning that too on a sunday.

"Why are you calling me at 9?" I asked getting up but regretting it, as pain shot through my head. My first ever hangover.

"Uhh, ow...God." I groaned.

"Hangover?" He asked with a smirk, oh god, help me to not slap that smirk off his face.

"Yes, and you didn't answer my question, why did you wake me up at 9?" I asked him, one hand rubbing the temples of my head.

"Well, I guess you have had enough sleep as you went to bed at 10 yesterday." He said. Giving me a bottle of water, "drink it, it will help you with the hangover, I have ordered you a coffee though."He said sweetly.  Aww, he's such a gentleman.

"Thanks Varun, for taking care of me." I told him with a genuine smile.

"Oh, so you don't remember any of it?" He asked seriously, he's facing falling.

Really, Varun, fooling me?! I mentally shook my head at him, but planned on playing along with him.

"Acha, kya hua?" I asked him.

"The kiss, Kavya." He said with his eyes piercing holes in mine.

And for once, I hoped it was real, but I know that it didn't happened.

"Varun, don't fool me. I didn't have a memory loss." I said as I slowly got from the bed. Smiling at his childishness.

"Arrey, I thought I got you." He said getting up with me. But he did something unexpected.

He came close to me, just few inches between us, my breath hitched, I slowly looked up at him. His hands moving to tuck a strand of hair behind my ears, "Kavya, never thank me for taking you here. It's my responsibility. Instead I want to thank you for giving me one of the best nights ever. Thanks for treating me as just Varun and not Varun Dhawan, the actor." With that, he kissed my forehead. If I had a chance to freeze this moment, I would have done that. But our moment was short lived as the door bell rang.

"I should probably go get it." Varun said, one habd behind his neck, rubbing. I looked here and there but not in his eyes.

"Hmm.. yeah, yo..you should get it." I stammered and ran to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror.... what am I doing?! I asked myself. Don't fall for him Kavya. Just no. I thought to myself, act normal. With that I got freshen up. Looking at myself again, I gave myself a thumbs up and went out of the bathroom only, to loss all my confidence as I saw Varun, shirt less. I gulped. 

I honestly, could take my eyes off from him, his perfect body, was just amazing. But before I started drooling, I coughed. Making Varun turn to the sound.

"Oh, sorry, I was just changing." Varun said as he buttoned up his shirt.

"It's okay. Varun, do you have any painkiller?" I asked him.

"Hmm, I don't have a painkiller, but I have a thing that will help you with your first hangover." He said as he took the black coffee.

When I  took a sip of it, I nearly spit it out. But varun signaled me not to.