Hate You

Varun Dhawan.

The lunch was over. But I couldn't even take a bite of the food. I was pacing back and forth in the green room. Naina as well as Sidd and Alia were there.

"There is no use pacing Varun." Naina said.

I was about to give her a reply. When the door to the green room flew open. Kavya came running in with her hands ready to engulf me into a hug.

"I missed you VD." Kavya said with a sweet smile.

To be honest, I would have been so happy to see her, but today Kavya coming to the work made me completely tensed. I didn't hug her back properly. She took notice of that and looked at me.

"You okay?" She asked me, holding my shirt.

I couldn't even answer her properly. "Hmm...I'm fine." I told her not looking into her eye. Then I left the room swiftly. I am sure if I stay there for a while, she will try to get more answers out of my mouth.

"VD, what happened?" She asked running behind me. God, I am an actor I can handle this situation, I should handle the situation.

"Kavya, I am fine. Just a slight headache. I just need to get few hours of sleep." I told her, rubbing my temples while smiling at her.

"Okay. Why don't you go take rest at your hotel room? Do you want me to come with you?" She said with a cheeky smile.

"NO" I shouted. "Well... what I mean is... if you come with me I will be distracted and won't be able to sleep." I said rubbing behind my neck. I pulled her into a small kiss to reduce the tension between us.

"Okay. Go and sleep. I will call you." She said and walked away to the green room.

SKIP TO NIGHT TIME.

Currently I was sitting with Natasha in a fancy restaurant. I didn't even bother looking at the restaurant's name before entering as Natasha dragged me in.

"Varun... why are you so distracted today? I have been noticing you ever since you came back to the hotel." She said suspiciously.

"Nothing Natty, just a slight head ache and the event is just three days away." I lied to her just like I did to Kavya.

"Aww, we will take care of that once we get home, sweetheart." She winked and I shot her a small smile.

No please. Don't take care of it. I wanted to be with Kavya. At the thought of Kavya, she had been messaging me from past two hours. Asking me if my headache reduced or not. Which is worried and I get it. I completed zoned out when Natasha order the food. But I was brought back when my phone started to ring, the called Id showed Kavya's name.

"Varun, answer the call na." She said pointing towards the phone.

"Nah, just some unknown number." I told as I put my phone I silent.

The dinner went slow. She had few champagne too. After the dinner I buttered Natasha that we should go back to hotel. And this time she didn't put up a fight. And we went back. Things got out of control when we were in the lift. You know reaching the 14th floor takes a while.