Said That He Loved ~ 4

CHAPTER FOUR
2ND POV
10/27/17
~

"There we go!" Knockout cheered, placing his servos on his hips. Your newly added Decepticon insignia was a nice, complimentary color to your armor. Both you and the vain doctor were satisfied with his work.

Starscream had begrudgingly taken you on a short and bland tour. It had mainly consisted of awkward silence and his annoyance. You had never wanted to see your subjects so badly, especially in that moment. It really let you know how little he cares for anybody or anything but himself. Luckily, Doc Knock had found the two of you and pulled you out to add your badge. Good call, Doc.

"Thank you, Knockout!" You giggled happily, giving him a big, warm smile. "You really are a master of cosmetics!" The medic hid the blush that magically appeared on his faceplates. Not many people cared to thank him for doing his job, so it was nice that you were.

"Anytime, your majesty. Anytime." The mech chuckled, helping you off the medical berth. Not many Cons cares to call you by your new title either, so the both of got along quite well! He really wasn't as bad a bit as most classified him as.

You stretched your limbs and let your wings take control, fluttering you towards the exit. You shot down the halls at the speed of sound, reaching the control room where Starscream was ordering your Insecticons to protect a mine. You saw the pictures of two human teenagers on screen on different parts of a map of the world, including a picture of the Decepticon insignia.

"What's going on?" You demanded of the commander and communications officer. The seeker scoffed at the sight of your figure, allowing a large frown to appear on his face. He obviously wasn't very pleased to see you.

"One of our mines is under attack!" Starscream seethed, turning back towards the monitor. You nodded at the hive, wordlessly letting them go. All they needed was your consent, not the SIC's. The Insecticons exited through the ground bridge that Soundwave had just opened seconds before, and the three of you waited for a reply from the endangered miners.

"Sir, you must've made a mistake!" One of them finally called through the comm link. "We're not under attack." The lieutenant's optics widened, as did yours.

"What? H-how can that-?" The seeker sputtered in befuddlement. You tilted your helm, slightly confused as well. None of this made very much sense, even though you hadn't been here for very long at all.

"Starscream!" The warlord roared angrily from the other side of the control room. The slender mech beside you jumped in the air and stiffened up in fright. "Explain why my forces are scattering across this globe."

"Uh, renegade Autobot mischief, Lord Megatron!" The second-in-command strolled over from where you were to his master. "I am in the process of deducing how they are infiltrating our communications systems-" Soundwave cut the seeker off with a picture of a different, smaller looking Decepticon vessel on his visor. "The Harbinger!"

"You left abandoned Decepticon technology fully operational and unsecured?!" Megatron seethed, whipping around to look his lieutenant in the optics. You shook your helm, knowing fully well that it was a pretty pathetic decision. You flew over to the mechs while Starscream was busy laughing uncomfortably.

"Allow me to correct my oversight immediately." He told the warmonger nervously.

"And while we're on that, may we bridge back my hive now?" You requested sassily. Your servos were on your hips as you hovered above the floor with an annoyed expression. Megatron immediately went back to looking furious as he glared directly at the commander.
~

"Seeker armada to the flight deck. Your target is the Decepticon ship, The Harbinger. You are to obliterate it, at once!" Starscream's words blared loudly, and the team of eradicons lined up for take off on the deck. He turned to you and Megatron again, with his cocky attitude and glare in his optics were back.

"My armada is in position. Open a groundbridge to The Harbinger!" The SIC ordered the silent mech behind him. He was interrupted by an even louder crashing noise coming from the outside. Scans of the citadel on the nearby computer showed that they were being hit by an enemy force, most likely the Autobots.

"We're under attack!" You beeped in surprise. The warlord growled and slimmed his own optics at this.

"Redirect all efforts towards ensuring that our invaders are eradicated!" He yelled out. You whipped around and flew closer to Soundwave.

"C'mon! We have to get my Insecticons back to fight!" You whined exasperatedly. Your voice may have come out as incessant beeps and clicks and whirs to most, by the communications officiate simply nodded before opening a ground bridge nearby. Feeling you through the bond, Hardshell and friends rushed through the swirling portal of bright green.

You already new most of the Cons were horrible, unacceptable people. Their leader kind of terrified you though, and because of that, so did defecting. Unfortunately, you had never met any of the Autobots. How would you know if they were any better? Additionally, would they even trust you? Or know you weren't joking?
~

"I assure you, master, I have everything under control." Starscream said, unsure of the statement's truthfulness himself, right after another crash shook the citadel. Megatron growled again, turning around to bark at the seeker when Shockwave interrupted.

"Lord Megatron, I accept that military considerations are outside of my domain, but perhaps it is once again time to release the Predacon." The scientist suggested in his monotone voice. The Predacon, you thought in confusion, who is that? You sent a questioning look to the larger, silver mech who only gave a look that read, not now.

You watched the scene play on the monitor with the other important figures. The metallic beast flew at the enemy ship with an audio receptor piercing screech, and you marveled in amazement at the wondrous creature. Then, a ground bridge opened up in the sky and the ship pulled upwards, leaving the Predacon to fly through in shock before the portal closed for good. You had to admit, it was a rather clever tactic.

"Oh well," the second-in-command sighed, not at all apologetically. He probably hated the beast as much as he despised everyone else. It didn't come as much of a surprise. Shockwave stares at the slender lieutenant, probably glaring at him, though it was hard to tell with his single, non-moving optic.

"Shall I attack order my subjects to attack?" You asked the warmonger with your hands behind your back, looking like a true professional. Megatron looked you up and down, once again confusing you, but also disgusting you. Must he check you out at a time like this? An evil grin stretched across his faceplates. He like you asking for permission, and he'd enjoy it more if you soon were begging for consent. Much to his dismay, there wasn't any time for thoughts like these to be running free in his processor.

"Yes," The ex-gladiator replied, "you may."