I Sit In The Car ~ 12

CHAPTER TWELVE
2ND POV
11/2/17
~
A/N: Remember what Airachnid does is this same episode? Yeah. Good luck with that!
~

"Then why can I not command the monster to follow my bidding?" Megatron asked as Soundwave pulled up a picture of the original zombie-Con on his computer. You were all gathered in the control room, attempting to figure out a way to defeat the creatures while explaining the entire situation to the Decepticon leader.

"While the trace of Dark Energon should have granted you control over these ghouls, I believe the Synthetic component may be corrupting your link to them." Knockout explained. You hovered above the ground to his left with Starscream on his right. The warmonger stared at the the three of you skeptically before yelling commands at his silent communications officer.

"Initiate high alert!" Megatron ordered his TIC. "Tell all troops to keep their distance the mutations and to terminate on sight!" He turned back to face your trio, but only focused on the medic and seeker. "Your fate however, remains to be seen." The two mechs stared at him for a couple of quite seconds. "Why are you still here?! Find this creation in of yours and eradicate it, immediately!"

"Lord Megatron," you spoke up after the two left, "if I may ask, why am I not being punished along with them?"

"Because I know within my spark that it was not you who helped them create these monstrosities. Besides," the warlord drew closer to you, until he was only inches from your face, "what is a lord without his mistress?" The world slowed around you as his derma ghosted a kiss on your own and he drew back with another notorious smirk on his faceplates. "That is, of course, a proposal we may talk about later on. For now, I suggest you assist your Insecticons with destroying every last one of those creatures."

"Of course, your lordship." You replied quickly, nodding your helm. You shot out of there, pushing your wings to their limit. You found Hardshell not long after and swiftly joined him in battle. Hopefully, the crew wouldn't be overrun, and neither would your hive. Or else, if those two mechs survive, you feed their helpless bodies to the Predacon!
~

"Insecticons, heed me! Your Queen has returned."

The words came into your mind and froze up your body like when Megatron was trying to pull something on you (*wink wonk). You could feel at least half of the hive suddenly leave the bond and transform into their alt modes, briskly flying away as if in a trance. The pull from the bond felt like trying to pluck a group of nose hairs (or being stabbed, but the first example is probably worse), except the pain came from your spark.

You fell to the ground and began hyperventilating as each spark began pulling itself away from your own. It was as painful as feeling your other soldiers die at the servos of the mighty Optimus Prime. Only half of the hive remained connected to you, and the ones near you gathered around to make sure you were okay. You were not. Soundwave rounded the corner to see you and your small group, and you turned your helm to face him. Your optics threatened to leak and you stared at him, the message in your optics asking, what is going on?

The silent masked mech did not answer, and continued to wander and survey the halls.

You were now the queen of the smallest kingdom you'd ever known. And without Hardshell too.
~

   "Yes, the containment protocols you recommended to prevent any further breakout is now underway. Oh and Shockwave, having just lost more than half of our military might, I cannot stress enough he importance of Project Predacon. See if you can speed things along, will you?" Megatron spoke to the computer terminal, giving orders to the cyclops scientist through the comm. He turned around to address Knockout and Starscream. "Knockout, need I remind you that, as this ship's medic, you report directly to Shockwave not Starscream?"

   "Understood, master."

   "Just to be sure, you will hand over all of your projects to him, immediately. Including this Synthetic Energon."

   "As you wish, my liege."

   "As for you," growled the warlord, turning to face the seeker.

   "Lord Megatron, if you will just allow me to explain things—" Starscream tried to say.

   "No, allow me to explain things, in a manner which I know you will understand."

   "Lord Megatron!" One of the remaining Insecticon soldiers interrupted. The larger mech groaned, and squeezed his fists in pure frustration.

   "What could be so important as to—" Then he saw it. You lay limp in the Insecticon's arms with wide optics as you hyperventilated and heated up your systems. Tears painted stripes on your face as they fell from your optics. Though you were a beautiful sight, your state was definitely not. The Decepticon leader turned his helm to catch a glimpse of Starscream swiftly walking away. "You will get your punishment later."

   "Sir, what should we do?" The hive member hissed out the question in desperation. You were in more pain than you needed to be and it only grew worse with events beyond your control (AKA Airachnid & Co turning Terrorcon on the moon).

   "Give her to me!" Megatron told the soldier. He snatched you out of the other mech's arms and briskly walked away, holding you comfortably in bridal style. Spotting the cherry red medic just outside the door, he yelled, "Knockout! I have something you may redeem yourself for."