Lost In Boxes Outside Tesco ~ 22

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
2ND POV
11/10/17
~
A/N: Triple update! How do you like me now?!
~

Everyone gathered around your unconscious body with wide optics and worried expressions. They were in pain from the fall, but you got the absolute worst of it. Knockout was checking where you your injuries were worse versus the easily treatable ones, like the various scratches and bruises that decorated your armor. They had all pitched as best they could to lift the rubble off of you. Darkness had overtaken your vision during the process and the small group could only hope that you'd get medical attention soon enough.

"What are we even going to do with her?" Smokescreen questioned the team. "It's not like we can just leaver her in here!"

"Well, we cant just carry her into battle!" Arcee protested, shaking her helm.

"Honestly, I don't think we have any other option." Bumblebee told them, ending the statement with a sigh. The two-wheeler, along with Bulkhead, stared at their best friend with an open intake.

"You're serious?" Bulkhead asked his teammate doubtfully. Bee nodded at him a frown clear on his faceplates. Knockout let out a groan, silently volunteering to be your temporary protector for the time being. He did this by carefully picking you up in his arms bridal style, and following the team out the exit of the crashed warship.

As soon as they left the Nemesis with aching helms, they were met with the sight of undead Predacons racing towards them in the air. Great. First you, now this! The three Predacon allies transformed into their bipedal forms and landed behind the Bots.

Knockout's grip on your body tightened, and he pulled you closer towards his chassis protectively. He watched the army come closer with every second that passed, while a feeling of dread grew larger in his tank. At least you don't have to witness any of this, the doctor thought.
~

"Your new battle armor will take things to the next level, my liege! Together we will reunite all Decepticons and once again grind Cybertron under your mighty heel!" Starscream told his leader excitedly. He could see the vision in his processor already!

"No!" Megatron shouted angrily at his former second-in-command.

"What? Why?" The seeker asked in confusion. The buffed-up warlord lifted himself from his knees and walked forwards. He paused for a couple of seconds to look Optimus Prime in the optics and solemnly replied with, "Because I now know the true meaning of oppression, and have thus lost my taste for inflicting it." Starscream released a short and nervous laugh.

"Heh, you've clearly been traumatized, master." The seeker said. The warmonger turned around to face the slender mech as he talked. "A good power down and a stroll around the smelting pit will put you back in touch with your inner warlord."

"Enough!" Megatron yelled in response. "The Decepticons are no more, and that is final." The large, silver jet turned around and approached Knockout, who was still clutching your frame close to his chassis. The medic backed up a couple steps, but the former gladiator didn't show any want to harm you. "As for her," Megatron said, quietly sighing as he stared at your peaceful state and gently let his thumb brush over your derma, "I trust she will find a more honorable mech to court." With that, he ran in the opposite direction and transformed into his alt, where the Autobots watched him turn into a minuscule speck in the sky.
~

You woke up on a berth. Not just any berth, but a medical berth in a Sick Bay without restraints. This was confusing for quite a few reasons, but you were also fearful about the outcome of the battle between the Autobots and Unicron. Hopefully, they'd managed just fine without you as a liability. Then again, you were probably even more of one during your period of unconsciousness.

Your tired optics did their best to clear up your vision as you turned your helm to the side to see the rest of the room. Suddenly, you found a particularly interesting sight. Ultra Magnus was on the medical berth beside you, just staring at you as if you'd grown two additional helms.

"Magnus?" You said his name. Your optics snapped open as you sat up, only to be met with unbearable pain that made you fall back down to the face of the berth.

"Careful, your majesty. You were given quite a few injuries during my power down." The commander told you soothingly. You made out a faint smile before turning your body to lay on your back again. You rested your arms on your tanks and turned your helm to face the mech.

"Did you just wake up?" You asked him quietly. The lieutenant copied your position and settled comfortably into the berth again.

"A couple breems ago, yes. Ratchet is most likely busy telling the team of our conditions." He answered. After a couple seconds of silence, he added shyly, "I'm, erm, glad you're doing alright. It would be disappointing to lose one our newest additions." It didn't strike you as to why he was shy about saying that, though you supposed, as a commander, he might not be used to saying things like that. Especially when it was a private conversation with someone other than the Prime he was saying it to. That made sense, didn't it?

   "Thanks, Ultra Magnus. It's nice to see you in good shape as well. Also, you don't have to call me 'your majesty'; Y/D will do." You informed the mech with a quirky smile. The commander's face showed a look of surprise as energon rushed to his cheeks. He looked away to hide it, but you were easily able to catch a glimpse before that happened. He didn't seem to be used to receiving compliments, nor did he seem used to being given permission to be on "casual" terms with someone.

   He would certainly be an interesting mech to figure out as time went by.