Each Of My Two Million Freckles ~ 5

CHAPTER FIVE
2ND POV
10/27/17
~
A/N: Ive decided your alt is a butterfly! They may not be fast, but they are beautiful and dainty, and I found that'd be great symbolism for your character! —>Also, in the comments, what do you imagine your paint job colors are? <—
~

I bowed respectfully to Megatron, something he seemed very content with. I nodded at my Insecticons, telling them through the bond that it was time to go. You shot out do the room, zooming through the air with your hive close behind.

You reached the point where the Predacon had descended from. The hive took a couple seconds to transform, which was all the Autobots really needed to notice you all. How unfortunate. Suddenly, you spotted Shockwave jumping down the tower level by level. You could only wonder what he was up to.

The hive flew downwards from your perch, and you carefully watched them speedily target and attack the Autobots. You almost went to join them, but there was something in the air that felt wrong to you. Not like you were forgetting something, but more like you were missing something. Your mental questions were answered when you managed to witness the sight of one of the Bots land their ship at the top level of the citadel.

A larger blue mech was revealed, along with a large blaster after his ship flew away. You didn't really have time to question that. The mech ran towards the window of the top level, and you abandoned your post to get the jump on him. The enemy made a long and high leap into the citadel control room, almost blasting one of the computers a drone had been working on previously. He killed both of them, but you had had enough. You charged at the mech, and he stood there with wide optics, allowing you to easily steal it from him.

"Ultra Magnus," Megatron hissed the Bot's name as he dropped down from above. You fluttered over to the warlord's side, aiming the gun at the enemy as if you knew how to use it. Except, you kind of didn't. The Decepticon leader looked at you and grinned another maniacal grin, addressing you with your title, "Queen Y/D." His grin quickly faltered as he set his optics back on the Autobot. "Allow me to venture. You intend to disarm my fusion cannons by disabling their power core."

"Indeed Megatron," Ultra Magnus replied, a blank expression on his faceplates, "and you are standing in my way." His servo blasters were brought out and aimed at the two of you. Magnus charged at the two of you, shouting a quick battle cry as he shot rapid fire.

The you could feel the heat of the battle between the two, but it seemed over before it started. You had no time to assist, no need to either. Ultra Magnus soon had his back against the wall, and a swift and powerful punch to the face sent him to his knees. You flew over to them, once again by the warmonger's side.

   "Ultra Magnus," Megatron said his name disapprovingly, "you are no Optimus Prime." The Prime? You certainly had many people left to see and know about on your mental list.

   Megatron dragged the unconscious body of the Autobot commander all the way to the area where his throne met the open sky. You followed close behind, with the large gun you stole strapped across your backstruts for emergency use. Starscream watched with satisfaction, and casually strolled over to you and the ex-gladiator.

   "All invaders have been taken care of, master," the seeker's mood quickly soured as he looked at you, "and your highness. There was no sign of Optimus Prime." Interesting, you thought. Wasn't he the leader of the Autobots, though? Wouldn't he be here to battle his arch nemesis?

   "So tell me, commander . . . where is your leader?" The warlord hissed, with your backs facing the blue mech.
~

   "I will not ask again!" Megatron yelled at the enemy. Ultra Magnus lay in front of him on his stomach, picking his faceplates up off the floor with his shaking arms. He looked to be in so much pain, and yet, something in you kept you rooted to your spot. You felt horrible about it, but you knew your place. For now . . .

   "If I knew," Magnus managed to say, craning his helm to try and face him, "I wouldn't tell you."

"Then you leave me no choice." The warmonger hissed. He let the long blade in his arm slide out, but paused for a few seconds. He didn't make a move at all, and let the sword slide back into his armor. "Actually," Megatron started with a grin, turning his helm to face you, "why don't you have some fun, Queen Y/D?" Your optics widened, and you quickly shoved away the fear that had started to grow inside you.

"Why, of course!" You exclaimed swiftly after. You did your best not to sound to excited and fake. Taking the large gun out from your back, you flew over and aimed it at the back of the commander's helm. Megatron went from smiling mischievously at you to Starscream.

"Execute the prisoners at once. Aim the cannons at the nearest metropolis. We'll let her majesty have some fun with this one for now." He ordered the seeker. Something caught the slender mech's attention as his master talked, and he walked forwards for a better look. Soon, you were looking up at the peculiar sight too.

"Lord Megatron, something's coming!" Starscream alerted him.

"What is that?" You whispered as you stared at the multicolored sky. The UFO came closer and closer, becoming much clearer in the light of the sunset. The gun was held loosely in your servos, and you held it with both arms at your side in case it was needed.

"The Predacon?" Megatron sugggested.

"Not beasty enough." His SIC hummed. He walked backwards, and it was the Decepticonleader who stepped forwards for a closer look. Magnus lifted himself off the ground to see it too, letting out a grunt in excruciating pain. For whatever reason, you placed a servo on his shoulder and gave a caring smile, as if to silently say, you'll be alright. The Autobot second-in-command widened his own optics at your gesture, questioning if he should take it seriously or not.

"I know that color scheme," Starscream mumbled, still trying to figure it out.

So this was their beloved Prime.

It was clear there was more to him than meets the eye.
~
A/N: wink wink nudge nudge