I'm Waking Up ~ 21

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
2ND POV
11/10/17
~

   "What? What do you mean?" A confused Starscream asked the enemy. He glanced from Bumblebee's smug faceplates to the Immobilizer in his servo and back again. Not the real Immobilizer? But how-oh. Oh. You knew what the warrior was doing and you were loving it.

   Your enjoyment didn't last long when Bee charged for the rod. His teammates attacked after him, successfully blasting down all the vehicons. Those things never stood a chance, considering they were as bad of a shot as Storm Troopers. You dodged around, only avoiding attacks rather than making a move yourself.

   "I will silence you forever!" Starscream hissed at Bee. An arm abruptly phased through the seeker's chassis and grabbed the powerful rod before pulling it back. Knockout swing it at the former SIC's helm, and Starscream fell helplessly to the floor. You slowly flew over with surprise written all over your face.

   "Now will you believe I'm joining the winning team?" The medic inquired. His conceited smirk was clear on his expression as he placed a servo on his hip.

   "Knockout," Bumblebee groaned, "we needed that!"

   "Wait, it really was the Immobilizer?" He asked them, staring at the now-broken metal stick with wide optics. You groaned as well and facepalmed from the egotistical mech's stupidity. Oh well. You'd take Knockout over Starscream any day. Your disappointment was soon lifted from your shoulder plates when you watched Starscream get thrown into his new prison. Knockout and you looked at him with pleased expressions before walking away with Arcee and Smokescreen.

   "Fine!" The seeker shouted after you. "I hope Unicron destroys you first!" The four of you walked down the hall a little while longer with a heavy silence in the air before somebody spoke up. That somebody was the skillful two-wheeler.

   "Why'd you do it, you two?" She questioned. "Why'd you turn against Starscream?" Her tone sounded bored, but there was still that hint of curiosity that made you care to answer.

   "Even if I'd helped him seize the ship, he would've probably just fired me out of the first airlock!" Doc Knock complained. After a couple seconds he added, "Oh, and he's rude.

   "I was going to sparkbond with Megatron because it was the closest thing I could get to death. Now, there's no need, and I can save a planet from its doom with you." You answered with a shrug. The four of you reached the door that lead you back into the room where Bulkhead and Bee were.

   "Are we there yet?" Smokescreen asked the two. Bulkhead worked at the main computer with Bumblebee close behind him and replied, "Right on schedule."

   "And so is Unicron." The former scout added.

   You watched through the window as Unicron—who was inhabiting your former fiancé  body—rode on an undead Predacon with an entire legion of zombie Predacons coming behind him. The Nemesis shot at it with all of the external cannons available. Suddenly, and most horrifyingly, the beasts lifted off of the ground and took flight. They were coming straight for the warship. Though the cannons were able to shoot down many of the enemy fliers, they could only do so much.

   "Maybe Starscream had the right idea—" Knockout muttered, before being cut off by a zombie-Con slamming on the window. "AAAAAAAAH! Zombie-Con! Zombie-Con!" You faceplates again before taking out your blasters along with Bee and Smokescreen. The undead creature was shot down by a sudden blast of fire from an unknown person.

   "Is it Optimus?" Arcee asked in the confusion.

   "Predaking." The green Wrecker beside her answered. You watched him and his two subjects take down their undead species one after the other. He was certainly a king to be respected.

   "Predacon allies, you called it, Bee!" Smokey cheered as he watched the aerial battle. Aaaaaaaannnnddd . . . you zoned out. Your thoughts had drifted back to your own dream of getting your own subjects, like Predaking had gotten his now. The memories of the hive and the pain as each one disappeared and slipped away from the bond were not the best ones to relive.

   You were jerked back out of your thoughts when the ship started tilting downwards. The Predacons had landed enough shots in all the right places to cause your ship to fall from the sky. Alarms blared loudly and annoyingly, just like when Knockout and the crew had been banging their restraints against the wall. That time seemed like absolute eons ago.

   "Brace for impact!" Bulk warmed the Bots. He held onto the main computer with an iron grip as the Nemesis made a nose dive for the ground. Sparks flew everywhere and smoke came out in gigantic clouds from the engine. The ship landed and slid sideways towards the very edge of the Well of AllSparks.

   During the fall, your body slammed painfully into the wall from your loss of grip on an object, rendering you unconscious. The world became dotted with spot of black in your vision as you groaned. You helplessly reaches out to your new teammates before pieces from the ceiling crashed onto your already injured frame from impact. Everybody was too busy fearing for their own lives to be paying any attention to your little situation.

   "Phew, nothing a little carnauba wax won't fix up." Knockout sighed in relief as he gently wiped grime from his chassis. The other Autobots lifted themselves off of the ground with aching limbs, doing their best to help their teammates as well. Then, after a couple of seconds caring for himself, the cherry red medic noticed you and your condition.

   "Nngh . . . Kn-n-nock . . . out . . ." You whimpered.

   "Primus, Y/D! Why didn't you say anything!" Your fellow ex-Decepticon shouted in alarm as he rushed over to you. He did his best to lift the heavy slabs of fallen ceiling from your frame, but the doctor simply wasn't strong enough. "Bulkhead!" He finally called out. "Y/D needs your help!"

   "With what?" The Wrecker shot back grumpily.

   "With not being crushed to death!"