Come Back Down To My Knees ~ 16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
2ND POV
11/4/17
~

   Megatron gave you the stupidest of jobs.

    Even after he announced to the entire warship that the two of you were betrothed (almost immediately after you'd said yes), he still gave you either the most boring of tasks, or the ones that were much too eventful. You were overseeing some vehicons carry a giant crate of materials, when the mission went from zero to one hundred real fast.

   A ground bridge opened not far from your position, and a fraction of the Autobot team emerged in their vehicle modes. Soundwave flew in fast in his jet mode, and opened up a portal behind you. You motioned for the two holding the crate to get in as quickly as possible, while you and the other two held off with enemy with blaster fire. Optimus was the first to transform as Laserbeak sped towards him, and he shot into the sky like a rocket.

   You shot up to assist the communications officer as soon you knew the soldiers and the cargo made it through safely. Laserbeak got smacked down, and a couple blasts from below (because you forgot to watch your back like an idiot) rendered your wings useless. You witnessed Soundwave get shot down by Optimus Prime and land on some telephone lines. Then, you slammed into the ground after him and the world turned black.
~

   You and Soundwave awoke to conversations and restraints. Though you struggled against them, it was clear none of that would get you out of their base. All you could do was watch as the Bots didn't acknowledge your existence for a little while.

   "Because we had the foresight to shield our new base our captives will be unable to transmit their coordinates to the Decepticon warship." Their medic explained to Team Prime.

   "Not will they, in turn, be able to pinpoint their location." Optimus added.

   "Guess we have all the time in the world to make Mr. Personality and Ms. Queen of Nothing to tell us everything they know." Wheeljack laughed, punching his fist into his other servo threateningly. How quaint, you thought sarcastically.

   "Why is Megatron stealing human technology? What is he attempting to build?" The Autobot leader interrogated the two of you. Your silent comrade played a remixed version of your captor's voice. Optimus glared at the mech as a smug, smiley face popped onto his visor.

   "You're not going to get anything out of him." You scoffed. Soundwave was one of Megatron's most loyal advisors; it was highly unlikely that he'd release any information. Couldn't the Bots see that?

   "Will we get something out of you?" The two-wheeler asked sassily, crossing arms. You shook your helm.

   "I'd much rather you kill me already. So far, the closest I've gotten was getting betrothed by Megatron." You told them with a bored tone. The entire team stared at you with wide optics at the mention of Megatron's name in the same sentence as the word betrothed.

   "You're engaged to Megatron?" The raven-haired, teenage boy asked in surprise. You nodded your helm. "But you don't want to be?" He followed up. You simply shrugged at this.

   "I can still remember the day you saved me back at the mine, Y/D." Ultra Magnus spoke up, shocking his own comrades. You desperately hoped Soundwave wasn't recording any of this. "Please, just help me once more."

   "I remember that day quite vividly as well! And then, for whatever reason, you decided to repay me by wiping out what was left of my family! You broke my spark, literally! So, I was gifted with a more accurate mindset." You hissed at him angrily. Bulkhead's servo abruptly transformed into a hammer.

   "Why don't we just give her what she wants?" Wheeljack pat at you.

   "Let me at 'em!" Bulkhead growled beside his friend.

   "We have treated both of you fairly here. As for you, your highness, I do apologize for what we have done to you and your hive. But, for the sake of the natives of this planet, tell us what Megatron is attempting to build, before we are forced to reply upon less civil methods of interrogation." Optimus Prime explained. Soundwave responded with a loud, high-pitched beeping sound that hurt the audio receptors of not only the enemy, but you as well.

   "Scrap this!" Ratchet yelled out in frustration. "Soundwave is no ordinary Cybertronian, inside or out, and it is clear that Y/D isn't either. So I would strongly suggest opening one of them up so we can have a first hand look at the information recorded on their drives. We already have a more than willing contender." Suddenly, the communications chief let out a few beeps and his visor became filled with tons of information.

   "Uh-oh." Arcee said.

   "Alright! He's downloading data!" The green Wrecker from before cheered.

   "No," you corrected him, "no, he isn't."

   "Soundwave superior, Autobots inferior." The mech stared in his real voice. The screen glitched out before going black, and his helm fell backwards.

   "Is he . . .?" Bulkhead trailed off.

   "His vital signs remain functional." Ratchet reported after a quick scan. "It seems he has simply severed all communications, by crashing his own drives."

   "I shall talk with Fowler. For now, Ultra Magnus, resume interrogation with the Queen." The Prime ordered his lieutenant.

   "Understood, sir."
~

   Eventually, Team Prime was forced to leave the base after a while to care of Decepticon activity, excluding Ratchet, Smokescreen, Bulkhead, and Commander Magnus. Unfortunately, the lieutenant was still unable to participate in battle, and he was the Bot you wanted to see the very least.

   And honestly, he felt horrible about it.

   "Can't we throw a tarp over him? He's creeping me out!" The green Wrecker asked uncomfortably. The old medic walked up behind the three Bots.

   "Yeah. It's like he's watching wherever you go." Smokescreen commented in agreement.

   "Relax, he can't kill you yet." You assured them, rolling your optics.

   "Would both of you stop focusing on what he can see, and what they haven't told yet?!" The doctor scolded them.

   "Indeed," Ultra Magnus agreed, "like why Megatron would be interested in something that could generate enough power to create a black hole." The commander crept closer to where you were strapped down as his comrades debated the possibilities.

   "What do you want?" You spat angrily at your traitorous acquaintance.

   "Only to apologize."
~
A/N: Gosh diddly darn a triple update?! What is this madness?!

      —WV—