Chapter Eleven

We rode our separate Mercedes service back to the Specter Tower and from there, we rode his car back home.

     When we arrived at our place, the silent glow of merriment that I tried to contain while we were in his car has inevitably taken over me.  He parked the car inside the double-large garage I've never noticed before on the right side of the house and he escorted me inside our home.  The moment we were in our room, he began to say, "I'll go back to the office and be home early for you--"

     I turned to him and clicked my tongue.  I slowly began to undo the two buttons on his coat.  "You wore this wrong."  Then, without meeting his eyes, I strew it on the floor.  After dropping the blue necktie on the floor, I risked to take a glance up on his face.  Shock filled his princely features.  I flashed a seducing glare.  "You wore this wrong as well," I said as I began to unbutton his crisp white shirt.

     After throwing it down on the floor, a smile began to creep up to his lips.  "I suppose I wore this wrong, too," he said, disengaging the button on his slacks.

     I giggled and let the passionate bliss fill the room.

                                                  ******************************

Three hours of slow satisfaction later, my head is resting above his bare chest.  His muscle-toned arms around me.

     "I didn't think you'd be ready for this," he said, breaking the silence, his thumb subtly rubbing my forearm.

     I smiled and tilted my head upwards, my eyes stared straight into his blue ones.  "Neither did I," I said.  But you deserved it for being a good husband today, I wanted to add but then, didn't bother to say it out loud.  I returned my head to its original position, closed my eyes and let my mind drift to the dark.