And Lead Us Not Into Temptation

You passed out.

As the overwhelming emotions continued to pour out of you, your body reached its limit. Succumbing to the torrent, you welcomed the embrace of darkness. It was a relief, considering the alternative could have been far worse—a fit of foaming at the mouth, screaming, or even punching him square in the face.

God, the embarrassment was unbearable.

When you awoke the next morning, the realisation hit you like a ton of bricks—you were in Jungkook's house, lying on his bed. Every thought raced through your mind, each detail sharp and vivid. Your [E/C] eyes absorbed the golden rays of light streaming through the mullioned glass, signalling that you had been unconscious for far too long.

Yet, even with your eyes open, nervousness gripped your heart, drowning your mind in chaos. Adrenaline surged through your veins, as if injected into your carotid artery. And then it hit you—Jungkook had kissed you.

He. Kissed. You.

Your lips had met, in a kiss that teetered on the edge of passion. Overwhelmed by shock, you instinctively covered your mouth with your hand. The events of the previous night flooded back into your hazy memory, leaving you dumbfounded. How had you allowed this to happen? While chaste kisses were permissible, the warnings of the local church's marriage class echoed in your mind. A relationship founded on pure lust could easily be deemed fragile in the eyes of God.

And that kiss...

It was far from chaste.

Your plan had been to keep Jungkook at arm's length until your union was properly sanctified. But he was already pushing boundaries, and here you were, in his house, on his bed.

Glancing down, you realised you were still wearing the dress from the night before, albeit in a dishevelled state. Your appearance was a mess, with your [H/L] [H/C] hair piled chaotically atop your head.

Surveying the room, you took in your surroundings. You had seen his bedroom on a computer screen before, but being here in person felt entirely different. Everything seemed larger, amplified. The modestly furnished bedroom exuded comfort and homeliness. A mural of a blue butterfly adorned one wall, and the pine bed was covered with a hand-embroidered blue quilt. Black-and-white photographs of Jungkook and his friends adorned the walls, capturing joyful moments, including one with a young Jungkook, his parents, and older brother, radiating pure happiness.

Just as you were about to examine Jungkook's family picture, something he had never mentioned to you, a tantalising aroma wafted into your nostrils. Following it as if walking down the yellow brick road, you floated downstairs, drawn to the connected dining room and kitchen.

And there he was—Jeon Jungkook, as captivating as ever, his back turned as he prepared something delicious, humming softly to himself, unaware of your presence. Without a word, you stood there, admiring the back of his head. He wore a plain white long-sleeved t-shirt and light grey joggers, looking effortlessly beautiful. Leaning against the doorframe, you curiously scanned the dining room.

The minimalistic dining room exuded elegance. Shimmering gold wallpaper adorned the walls, and a candelabra hung above the carved oak table. A runner with a Celtic design in gold and green graced the table's centre. French doors at the end of the room led to the garden, slightly ajar, allowing scented summer air to permeate the space. Polished silver cutlery gleamed in the early morning light, adding to the room's splendour.

"Ahem," you cleared your throat quietly, attempting to capture Jungkook's attention. You were still confused and slightly dazed about the situation. Almost instantly, he turned around, flashing a wide smile. "Um..."