Good Girls Go Bad

Song of the chapter:
Seven Nation Army - Postmodern Jukebox

In awe, you marvelled at the bustling club, a world so foreign to your introverted nature. Jungkook, the antithesis of your reserved self, had taken you to one of Seoul's exclusive elite clubs. The nocturnal ambiance draped the scene in noir hues, spies and enchanting women emerging from the shadows. The air was thick with jazz, saxophone notes dancing lazily into the darkness, creating an atmosphere dripping with the promise of a summer storm.

Seated on a luxurious sofa with a drink you had no intention of sipping, you and Jungkook observed the stage, where musicians weaved magic in a spectrum of colours under the hazy lights. The room resonated with rhythmic cheers as the performance unfolded, a symphony of music and bodies swaying in unison.

"This next act is my favourite," Jungkook pointed out, capturing your attention. "It's the reason I come here."

Intrigued, you watched the burlesque dancers flood the stage, their movements both sensual and captivating. You were bewitched by the mesmerising spectacle, the room alive with vibrant hues and hypnotic movements. The saxophone jazz permeated the air, soothing yet igniting a primal desire within.

"These dancers may be a feast for the eyes, but I'm not here to be seduced by them," Jungkook whispered. "This is where I find my next prey."

"Here?"

"They're easy," he nonchalantly shrugged. "See that blonde over there? She wants me."

You observed the stunning blonde dancer, her eyes fixed on Jungkook with fiery intensity. Despite the allure, your focus shifted when Jungkook mentioned, "she's looking at you now."

You scoffed, attributing her attention to your modest attire compared to the club's flamboyance. Yet, her captivating performance drew you in, her confidence resonating as she conveyed sensuality with every graceful movement.

Her eyes met yours, inviting you with a gaze that held a whirlpool of emotions. Struggling to look away, you found yourself momentarily forgetting Jungkook's presence. She giggled, and reality snapped back as you resisted her invitation to join her on stage.

"Someone's infatuated," Jungkook whispered, his eyes sparking with amusement. "Blondie might have a thing for you."

"No, she doesn't. She's only looking at me because I look absolutely ridiculous in this environment compared to everyone else."

Jungkook, in a reassuring tone, said, "you don't look ridiculous at all. In fact, you look very pretty."

Blushing at his words, you shifted your gaze back to the stage, only to realise the blonde dancer had vanished from sight. As you searched for her, a cascade of stiletto clicks signalled her approach towards Jungkook.

With a mixture of disbelief and fury, you watched as she settled onto Jungkook's lap, a gaze of hunger directed at you. The brewing tension was palpable, and you were ready to unleash your inner demon.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" You demanded, your lips pursed tightly.

Her innocent response, coupled with Jungkook's surprising lack of resistance, only fuelled your frustration.