2

Ruby's POV

I headed towards the elevator with my team that lead to Ozpin's office.

"I wonder what the mission is?"I asked.

"Probably a extermination mission."said Yang.

"Maybe."said Weiss. Blake stayed quiet as always. I pressed the button on the elevator and it came down. We all climbed into the elevator and headed up to Professor Ozpin's office. The door opened and he sat at his desk drinking his same coffee as usual. He turned to face us.

"Ah hello girls."he said in his cheery voice.

"Hello professor."we all said.

"Well today I have a mission for you."he said turning serious.

"Is it an extermination mission?"I asked.

"No, two Atlas bullheads were sent to find someone. They haven't returned yet."Ozpin said looking out the window.

"So you want us to find them."Blake asked.

"Yes. Here are the coordinates."said Ozpin, handing us a scroll.

"We won't let you down."I said.

"I hope."said Ozpin getting back to his coffee. We nodded before heading back down the elevator. Once we were out I asked.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't know, but Oz seemed to be pretty worked up."said Yang.

"Well let's just get this mission over with."said Blake.

"Okay?"said Weiss. We followed the coordinates until we went into the Emerald forest.

"Why would Atlas be out here?"I asked.

"I don't know."said Blake. Thena disgusting smell came across our noses.

"Ewww, what is that..."said Weiss but was cut off by tripping over something.

"Weiss are you okay?"I asked.

"Yeah I'm..."said Weiss before her eyes fell on something.

"What is it?"Yang asked. We looked at what Weiss tripped over and it was and arm. Weiss had tripped over a dead Atlas soldier.

"Woah."I said.

"Looks like a beowulf."said Yang.

"Guys look!"said Blake pointing at smoke.

"Let's go."I said. We dashed to the site to find a massacre.

"What could do this?"Weiss asked.

"About time."said a voice. We turned around to see a Atlas soldier lying against a bull head.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"What does it look like?"said the trooper.

"What happened?"Yang asked.

"We were sent to exterminate a large Ursa and when we came it was a kid, your age. He did this."said the soldier, gesturing to the dead soldiers. We all looked at each other.

"He went that way."said the soldier with the last of his energy pointing the way.

"Thank you."I said I stood up and made a plan.

"Alright here's the plan, we get the soldier a medical team on the double and..."I started.

"Guys."said Blake pointing to the soldier. He was dead. I sighed.

"Let's go."I said sadly. My team nodded and we headed to the spot the soldier told us to go.