15

I woke up with the sound of my alarm which was in the shape of Yoda from Star Wars repeating 'Wake up you must, wake up you must!' I climbed out of bed and put on my clothes and walked out. I walked down the hall to my first class, Ms. Goodwitch. Team JNPR ran by me and dashed to the cafeteria. I then ran to catch up with them. They ran into the cafeteria  where team RWBY and CFVY sat. Dozens of students grabbed their food. I walked over to the 3 teams as they chatted.

"Hello everyone! Isha boy!"I said as I threw a fork and sat down. They all looked at me with a look of anger and confusion.

"Nice catch?"I said. Weiss stood up.

"Prof. Ozpin told us."she said.

"What?"I asked.

"That the local cameras in Vale caught you at a warehouse last week."Ruby said. I then nodded.

"Right! Now you don't trust me!"I said. They all nodded.

"Yes."They said in unison. I stood up.

"Listen. I have nothing to do with any conspiracies that you have planned."I said. Jaune stood up.

"HoW dID yOu KnoW We WErE ConSpIriNG AGAinsT YoU?!"Jaune said. Everyone facepalmed.

"Well now I DO know that you guys have suspicions about me!"I said. Jaune realized this too.

"I mean..."started Jaune before I patted him on the back.

"Thanks Jaune."I said as I sat down again. Jaune was then pulled down by Ren as Weiss slapped on the wrist.

"Dumpnkoff."said Weiss as she pouted. Jaune sighed as he collapsed against the table. I laughed as I stole a roll off of Yang's plate. She giggled as I took a bite. I then dropped my roll as I heard a small noise. It sounded like the song in the video at the top of the page. I looked over to see Ruby playing it on her scroll. I stood up and cleared my throat so everyone in the cafeteria could hear me. Everyone stopped talking and looked up from their food. I then stood up on the table as everyone looked confused.

Play that video and put it on repeat!(If you want to)

"Ruby, turn it up."I said. Ruby nodded as she turned up her scroll. Soon the whole cafeteria could hear the song. I took a breath as I crouched and started doing the Kazotsky kick. Everyone scratched their heads in confusion. I then kicked forward and backward with my arms crossed as I laughed out loud. I then started as Jaune stood up. He then joined me in the kick. I laughed as he a perfect kick. Team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY soon joined in. We all kicked around the room and on the tables. The doors flew open as Prof. Ozpin and Mrs. Goodwitch stepped in.

"What is going...on?"started Mrs. Goodwitch. Prof. Ozpin dropped his coffee cup as it shattered on the floor. Mrs. Goodwitch looked at Ozpin in shock. Ozpin's mouth hung open, as his eyes were wide. He then smiled and ran to me. I stopped dancing as he looked down on me. He then laughed and joined in the dance. Me and Ozpin locked arms and galloped down a row of tables, laughing. Ozpin picked me up and threw me into the air. I spun and I laughed as I came back down and landed in Ozpin's arms. He put me down and we kicked out the door, past a very confused Mrs. Goodwitch. She shrugged and joined as we all left the cafeteria and spread throughout the school, kicking all the way. Laughs and giggles and smiles filled the school as it seemed all of Beacon was having a laugh. Soon, about an hour or two after the dance started, It all came to an end. I told team RWBY goodnight and went to my room and changed. I climbed into bed and thought one thing.

'How did I know how to dance?'

Hey my dudes! Legit here! And thank you for ALL the support on KOTG and I just wanted to say that and just THANK YOU! That's all...hail the kazotsky kick...bye