8

Ironwood looked between me and Ozpin.

"You're not serious are you?"asked Ironwood.

"He is."I said with a smile. Ironwood furrowed his brows.

"Very well."said Ironwood with another glare. I smiled as I walked past the Atlas soldiers. I kept walking till I got to a staircase which led to the library. Once I got to the library I hid in the darker corners of the room before calling Cinder on my scroll.

"Grimmy to Flame, come in Flame!"I whispered into the scroll.

"What the f*ck did you call me?"asked Cinder.

"Oh your Flame because you're hot and like fire and I am Grimmy because I am Grimm sensitive."I said explaining the names. I could hear Cinder roll her eyes and Mercury laughing.

"Hey Merc, Em."I said to Mercury and Emerald.

"Okay anyways what do you have to report?"asked Cinder.

"Oh yeah, um I have been enlisted into Beacon Academy! TA DA!"I said giving jazz hands.

"Oh okay. I will tell Salem."said Cinder.

"Okay, bye MOM!"I said. Before Flame could say anything I hung up. I then hurried back to my room. I turned out of the corner of my eye to see team RWBY following me. I turned around a corner and hid in a empty room. The team passed me and I could hear them talking.

"I know he is up to something. I just don't know yet."said Ruby and Blake.

"Guys, where did he go?"asked Yang. On que I stepped out behind them.

"Whatcha doin?"I asked in a playful voice. Ruby jumped into Weiss's arms and Blake jumped into Yang's.

"AHHHHH!"they screamed. I smiled.

"Oh it's you."said Ruby as she hopped off Weiss.

"So girls, what are you doing?"I asked. Ruby was about speak but was cut off by Weiss.

"Cut the chat Y/N, we know you're up to something!"said Weiss.

"Whatever do you mean?"I asked in a calm voice.

"We heard you talking to your accomplices."said Yang.

"That was my family."I said.

"Really? You called your mom hot?"said Blake.

"That was my girlfriend. And Em and Merc are my brother and sister."I said.

"And Salem?"asked Ruby.

"THAT'S my mom."I said.

"What kind of a name is Salem?"asked Weiss.

"What kind of name is WEiss?!"I asked.

"He has a point."said Ruby. Weiss rolled her eyes.

"Now if you excuse me, I have work to do."I said. I walked past team RWBY.

"What is that work? EVIL PLANS?!"asked Ruby.

"No that's next week."I said as I walked off.

Roman POV

I walked in on Cinder being hung up on her scroll and Emerald and Mercury laughing.

"Okay, what did I walk in on?"I asked.

"Y/N called Cinder his mom and called her HOT!!!"Mercury said. I couldn't help but laugh along.

"SHUT IT!"said Cinder. We shut up quickly.

"Hey boss? There is somebody here to see ya!"said a White Fang Member.

"Send him in."I said.

"It's a girl boss."said the member. I looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Send HER in."I said. The soldier nodded before walking away. A few minutes later a girl around Emerald's age walks in.

"May I ask who you are?"I asked.

"That's not important."she said.

"Well what do you need then?"Cinder asked.

"I'm looking for someone."the girl said with a sly smile.

"Who?" I asked.

"Y/N."