17

Y/N's POV 

S/N is sister's name

After we cleaned up at the diner, we made our way back to Beacon. I walked next to Blake as we walked back. Nora was jumping around like a rabbit annoying Ren who by my amazement was not affected at all by Nora. Everyone else were being themselves. I walked next to Blake before saying anything.

"Hey."I said. She looked up from her book and then at me.

"Hi."she said. I looked over at what book she had.

"Whatcha readin'?"I asked. She answered.

"Star Wars: Lost Stars."

"I love that book!"I said. She smiled. We started chatting on the book before someone texted me on my scroll. I looked down to see an unknown number.  I opened the text.

'MEeT me aT ThE OlD WareHouSE At 29Th Street at 12:00 Pm, ShARP! &*$#%'said the text. I put the scroll back in my pocket. I then picked up the pace to get home. I looked at my watch. It was 11:30. I quickly started to run.

"Y/N! Where are you going?!"yelled Blake.

"I have to do something!"I yelled back. I then ran all the way to 29th street to talk to this mysterious stranger. I ran until my legs burned with pain. I soon approached an old warehouse where a door hung open on a loose hinge. I walked in to the warehouse and walked into a empty room filled with white tarps over whatever was under them. I stood in the middle of the room and waited. I sat for about 10 minutes before looking at my watch. It was 12:06. I then looked up to see a figure in the shadows. I raised my fists in defense.

"Who's there?"I asked. The figure was silent for a few seconds, as if he was processing what I said. He finally spoke.

"You came."said the figure in a voice I knew I just couldn't put my finger on who. I lowered my fists.

"I did, now who are you."I asked. The figure again sat in silence before stepping forward. My eyes widened before falling to my knees.

"Father?"I asked with tears. My dad stood before me.

"It is me my child."he said. I ran into his arms.

"It's really you!"I said.

"It is me S/N"he said. I backed away.

"That's not my name."I said. My father stood in silence. I raised my voice this time.

"THAT'S NOT MY NAME!"I yelled. Then my father slumped over as a heap on the floor. I stood in a daze before dozens of Atlas soldiers came from around the corner and aimed at me. Atlas soldiers even jumped out from under the tarps. A soldier then walked over to my father and opened his back. Wires and oil poured out. My father was a android! A tear fell from my eye as the soldiers put handcuffs on me.

"You think that I don't know what's going?"said a voice. I looked up to see General Ironwood. A sneer reached his face.

"Well your wrong, I know exactly what your doing."he said. I growled at him.

"SEE?! Your a monster! A Grimm more than a human! And you must be put down."said Ironwood. He then struck my face with a police baton. Then everything went black.