3

Y/N POV

             I followed Owlfred and his pack to a large cave engraved in a mountain side. I walked in to see an army of beowulves and Ursas, a King Taijittu and a Deathstalker. I quickened my pace to find a large cave opening where a Alpha beowulf came out.

"Welcome Y/N, to our cave."

"It's a pleasure."I said.

"Owlfred, stand guard I will be back."said the Alpha. Owlfred nodded and stood guard. The Alpha led me into a large room where a table with armor, a sword, and a mask lay.

"Wow."I said. 

"I am Toren. The leader of this group."said Toren. I picked up the sword.

"Did you make this?"I asked feeling the blade.

"Yes."said Toren.

"How?"I questioned.

"Not all Grimm are mindless beasts Y/N."said Toren. I nodded.

"What is this made of?"I asked.

"Obsidian."said Toren. I then nodded again.

"This all is for you."Toren said.

"Really?"I asked. Toren nodded. I grabbed the armor and things and changed. I came out in a black slick outfit made of black leather, armor pieces made of Grimm bones, and a mask made of Grimm bones.

"You look great."said Toren. I nodded.

"Thanks."

"GUYS! There are people here!"said Owlfred. Me and Toren followed Owlfred to find 4 girls standing in the cave.

"HELLO!"said the girl in red.

"Hello down there!"I said with my foot on a rock. The girls all looked up at me.

"Who are you?"asked the blonde girl.

"I would ask the same blonde."I said.

"I am Y/N L/N."I said.

"I think he is the kid."said the girl in white.

"And why would you think that Ms.Weiss Schnee."I said. The girls gasped.

"How do you know her?"said the girl in red.

"I know many things Ms. Ruby Rose, daughter of Summer Rose. I am sorry for your loss. She must have been a great woman."I said. The girls looked stumped.

"Shut up about our mom!"said the blonde.

"Watch your tongue, or I will gladly remove it for you Ms. Yang Xiao Long."I said. The girls were then intimidated.

"Ah and Ms.Blake Belladonna. Just a question. Why do you hide who you really are with a little bow?"I asked. They was then angered to the fullest.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW US!"they yelled. I pointed to my head.

"Mind reading."I said in a sing song voice.

"Now either you leave and live or I kill you all."I said, drawing my sword and pointing it at them.

"Your choice."I said. Weiss took action. She dashed at me. I quickly jumped into the air doing a flip and bringing my sword down on her. She collided with my sword causing her to hit the ground with tremendous force. I landed near her. She stood up and readied her rapier. She dashed at me again. I steadied my grip and stance. When she was at least a foot in front of me, I sidestepped and slashed 5 times, all hitting Weiss. She flew over me hitting the wall. She tried to get up but couldn't. I slowly walked towards her dragging my sword.

"WEISS!"yelled Ruby. She ran at me full speed. I quickly backhanded her. She flew back to her friends. I then stood above Weiss and raised my sword.

"WEISS!"her friends yelled. I brought my sword down into Weiss's side. She cringed as blood spewed from the wound. She crawled back to her friends. I picked her up and threw her to Ruby.

"So, who's next?"I asked. Ruby had tears in her eyes. Blake then ran at me.

"Ah the faunus next!"I said as I readied my stance. Yang charged at me too.

"Nevermind 2v1!"I stated. Blake brought down her sword while Yang tried to punch me in the gut. I sidestepped again as Blake fell in Yang's path. Yang threw her punching hitting Blake on accident. Blake flew and collapsed into a wall.

"AHH HA HA HA AHH HA HA HA!!!"I laughed hard. Yang turned to me with red eyes.

"Oh..."I said. Yang then screamed and fired shot after shot from her gauntlets. I blocked all the shots before jumping and kicking Yang back. She stumbled as I slashed her over and over. She flew back to where Weiss was, unconscious. I turned to Blake but was suddenly kicked in the face by Blake. This caused me to stumble. I then was constantly punched and kicked by Blake. Before she could kick me again, I grabbed her leg and threw her back. She landed on her side. I then picked her up and threw against another wall. I then picked her up and lightly tossed her to Ruby.

"Do you want some?"I asked. Ruby stood up, dropping Weiss. She grabbed her large scythe, Crescent Rose, and charged. I readied my weapon and jumped straight in the air and kicked down on Ruby's back. She flew down to the floor and bounced back up to me. We spun in the air slashing each other and also trying to block each other's attacks. We looked like two hummingbirds fighting. She kicked me in the chest causing me to fall to the ground. She flew down after me in a flood of rose pedals. I impacted the ground but rolled out of the way as Ruby made contact with the ground with Crescent Rose. I then kicked Ruby in the side and gave her and upper cut with my sword hilt. She flew back to her friends as Blake called Ozpin with her scroll.

"Ozpin! We found the kid but he's trying to kill us!"said Blake into her scroll.

"Okay, I am sending over a medical team."said Ozpin.

"We need you and Ms.Goodwitch too!"yelled Blake. I took the scroll from her hands and crushed it. I turned and walked away.

"Wait! Who are you? Really.?"asked Ruby holding her side.

"Your worst nightmare."I said coldly. I walked to Toren who smiled.

"Well that was quite the show."said Toren after he stifled a laugh.

"Well it was good work out."I said.

"But you need to leave. They sent back up. Head to Mount Glenn. You will be safe."I said. Mount Glenn was supposed to be an expansion of Vale but was overrun by Grimm so the city was closed off. Toren nodded.

"I will find you."I said. Just then a bright purple light erupted behind us. A man dressed in a long blue coat and a bushy moustache stepped out from the light.

"So you must be the Grimm sensitive."said the man.

"What if I am?"I said.

"If you aren't I will have to kill you."said the man.

"Well who sent you?"I questioned.

"Lady Salem, of course."said the man.

"Well let's go."I said leaving my friends behind. I turned around a waved one last time before the Grimm pack left the cave. I looked at the 4 girls who were blacked out. I then followed the man through the portal and then everything went white.