14

1 hour later...

Y/N's POV

After I put all of team RWBY to bed because they asked me too, I left and entered my dorm. When I entered I through on my PJ's which had cute little beowulfs on it. I climbed into bed as I fell asleep.

Flashback

I walked through the forest, gripping my father's dagger tightly, as I scanned the trees with tears in my eyes. I had just escaped a Grimm attack. As tears filled my eyes I didn't notice the man standing in front of me.

"Are you lost?"asked the man. I jumped a little before speaking.

"Yes, my house was attacked by Grimm a little down there."I said pointing east. The man looked in the direction I pointed. His eyes widened as he held his hand to me.

"We need to move."He said. I nodded as I took his hand. He grabbed my hand and led me through the forest. I could hardly see through the strength of the wind and rain beating against my face. Once my eyes cleared I saw a house in the distance as the man threw the door of the house open and threw me inside. He locked the door before standing. He grabbed a rifle off the wall and put me in his living room.

"Stay here."the man said. He opened the door and left me. That was the last I ever saw of that man. I stood still for what felt like hours as I waited for the man to return. Soon tears filled my eyes again after I remembered my family. I walked out of the living room and up some stairs which led to the man's bedroom. I walked inside and looked around. I saw a drawer half open. I opened it to reveal a pistol, loaded. As my eyes watered as I grabbed the gun. As I took a breath I aimed the gun to my head. I cried one final tear before I pulled the trigger. Then everything went white.

Flashback over...

I woke up with a jolt as I sprung up. Crowley also shot up and looked at me.

"Are you alright?"asked Crowley. I nodded.

"Yeah, just a little jumpy."I said as I laid back down. Then my scroll rang. I picked it up and it was Salem. I answered the call.

"Yes?"I asked. There was silence before she answered.

"Y/N, I have decided what to do with your so called sister."said Salem.

"What?"I asked. Salem laughed.

"I turned her into a newt."she said. My jaw dropped.

"You didn't."I said.

"I did."she replied.

"Now I have a sister who's a newt."I said. Salem laughed again.

"Well, what is our next move?"I asked.

"We move on to phase 2."Salem said.

"Roger roger."I said as I laid back.

'Who was that man?'I wondered as I drifted to sleep.

THE MAN BEHIND KING OF THE GRIMM...FACE REVEAL!