7

@stuttering_author, you sir are amazing!!!

Y/N POV

I walked down the hall as the students backed away in fear as they walked past me. I approached the door to my room before kicking the door open with my boot. The door flung open, the door hanging on a hinge. I entered the room before laying on the bed. I laid there for only a second before I heard a knock on my door. I look up to see 4 teens standing at the doorway. I stood up as I walked closer.

"You must be our next door neighbor."said the red haired girl.

"So I am."I said as I strut to her.

"Whoareyou?What'syourname?AreyoutheonewhobeatteamRWBY?Areyouevil?TELLMEEVERYTHING!"said an orange haired girl. Then a black haired boy grabbed her shirt and pulled her back. My head was spinning and my ears were ringing from all the questions.

"Thanks Ren."I said as I shook my head.

"Your...wait how do you know my name?"asked Ren.

"Yeah?"said a blonde haired boy.

"Oh you know mind-reading Jaune."I said. Jaune hid behind the red haired girl.

"And you must be Ms.Pyrrha Nikos."I said as I crossed my arms. She smiled.

"I am."she said.

"And you must be Ms.Nora Valkyrie."I said to the orange haired girl.

"Yep, that's me!"said Nora as she posed.

"How quaint."Is all I said.

"So do you want us to show you around?"asked Pyrrha. I used my powers to raise the door.

"No."I said before slamming the door in there face. I sighed in relief as I went to my bed.

"Hey get out of my room!"said a student that was currently in the room.

"It's mine now."I said as I approached the student.

"Wha...?"said the student but I cut him off by grabbing his neck. He struggled under my powerful grip before I snapped his neck with one good twist. The slump body dangled in my arms as it was only a limp body. I dragged the body to the window and opened it. I then grabbed a scarf that hung from a drawer. I wrapped the scarf around the student's bed. I then wrapped the other side of the scarf around the student's neck. I then tossed the body at the window as it hung from the window seal. I then laid on the bed ready to go to sleep and  I heard a scream to keep me up.

"For the love of..."I said as I stood up and walked to the window. I looked out the window to see a crowd of people looking at the body. Some students backed up in fear from my appearance. A few murmurs erupted from the crowd and another scream.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP?! IT'S LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A DEAD BODY BEFORE?! GOD!"I said before laying back on my bed. I closed the my eyes ready to drift to sleep when I was awoken again this time team JNPR, CFVY, and team RWBY.

"OH MY GAWD!"I yelled as I sat up.

"What happened? We heard a scream?"Ruby said. I pointed to the window as the three teams rushed in.

"He was annoying."I said as I laid back down and turned to face the wall. The teams looked out window as they saw body hanging.

"Y/N?"said Ruby. I smiled as I stood up and left the room.

"I'm gonna head out."I said.

"You're a monster!"said Weiss. I ignored her before walking into two Atlas sentry robots.

"Hi there!"I said. The two robots looked down at me with a look of hatred.

"Oh, that way."I said as I drew my sword and cut the head off of the two robots.

"That is Atlas Property."said a voice. I turned around General Ironwood himself.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know!"I said in a calm voice. Ironwood gave me a glare.

"You are under arrest for the murder of John Ball."said Ironwood as he drew his pistol and aimed it at me.

"STOP!"cried Ozpin as he walked out with Glynda. Ironwood looked confused.

"What do you mean?"asked Ironwood.

"He is the...Grimm sensitive."

Hey guys! Legit here and I just wanted to say two things. 1 this chapter has 666 words. Is that bad? And 2, I LOVE WRITING THIS BOOK FOR YOU GUYS! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME! But comment, vote and I am open for suggestions! ROMAN OUT!