5

Y/N POV

After the council meeting, I headed to my room to my room to get some rest after today. I opened the door to my room and splashed onto the bed. I fell asleep.

Flashback

I woke to the sound of a scream. I jumped out of bed and ran to the living room to see a beowulf tear through the room. My mom screamed while my dad stabbed the beast with his sword.

"MAMA, PAPA!"I screamed. My mom turned around to look at me.

"RUN!"she screamed. Then another beowulf  broke through the window and grabbed my mom.

"NO!"my dad yelled. She screamed loudly as she was dragged outside.

"GET Y/N OUT OF HERE! I LOVE YOU BOTH!"she yelled. My dad shed a tear as she vanished into the forest. My father picked up a knife from the counter and grabbed me and ran outside. A beowulf was hot on our trail. My father led me near a rock and laid me down. He put a knife in my hands and stood up.

"Papa?"I asked.

"Run."he said. I stood still.

"RUN!"he yelled. I nodded and turned and bolted. My father then ran back to the house. I ran for what felt like miles. I stopped to catch my breath. I looked up to see a team of huntsman standing on a rock above me.

"HELP ME!"I screamed through tears. They looked at each other before turning back to me. They looked at me showing no remorse before turning and walking away.

"WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! HELP ME PLEASE! COME BACK!"I screamed.

Flashback end.

I woke up with a jolt. I looked down at my hands. I removed my mask and looked at it. This is who I am now. A soldier of Salem. I put the mask back on and tried to get some rest.

Ozpin's POV

I had called Glynda and Ironwood to meet me in my office to discuss this matter. Ruby was in the room with me because she was going to retell the story. Ms. Goodwitch and James came at the same time.

"You wanted to see us?"asked Ironwood. Glynda stayed silent.

"Yes I did. Ruby would you please tell them what you told me?"I asked. She nodded.

"Prof. Ozpin had sent me and my team to locate a missing Atlas patrol. When we got there, the patrol were all dead except one. He told us that the destruction was caused by a child around our age. We headed in the direction he pointed us in. When we got there it was a HUGE pack of Grimm like HUGE! When we arrived the same kid came out wearing some type of mysterious armor. He then started to negotiate with us. He even knew our names and everything. He made a few threats but he seemed peaceful until Weiss decided 'SCREW PEACE' and charged at him he fought us all off and beat us. Then some kind of bright purple light came out of nowhere and a man came out of it. The boy and the man went back into the portal and then I blacked out."said Ruby after finishing her story. Glynda and Ironwood's jaws were on the floor.

"Could you leave us for a bit Ms. Rose?"I asked. Ruby nodded and walked into the elevator. The door closed and Glynda and Ironwood turned serious.

"What do you think Ozpin?"asked Ironwood.

"I think we have problem."I said.

"Indeed we do."piped Glynda.

"But what kind of problem?"asked Ironwood.

"I'd dare say we have a Grimm sensitive on our hands."I said. Glynda and Ironwood looked shocked.

"Like..."

"Salem."

Y/N POV

I woke up a little while later and stood up. After I washed my face I put my mask back on and went outside.

"Sleep well?"asked a voice. I turned around to face Emerald.

"Maybe."I said.

"Well, Salem wanted to talk to you in the courtroom. She wanted me to inform you."she said with a smile. I nodded before heading to the courtroom. I opened the doors to see Salem standing at the end of the table looking out the window. I swallowed.

"You wanted to see me?"I asked. Salem turned around.

"Yes Y/N, I have a mission for you."Salem said with a smile.

"What may it be my lady?"I asked kneeling.

"You will pretend to be a student at Beacon academy. But in reality you are just getting us information."Salem said. I stood up.

"It shall be done."I said with a bow. I walked outside to find Cinder waiting for me.

"TO VALE!"I said while Cinder facepalmed.