Epilogue

Y/N's POV

I don't know how long I was out. My wound was healed and I sat in bed for a while with Emerald, Roman, Neo and Cinder stopping in every once in awhile to give me medicine and food. One dark day as always in Salem's domain, I laid on my bed staring out the window, Crowley at my side. The door creaked open and Emerald walked in.

"Hey Em." I Said.

"Salem wishes to speak with you." She said. I nodded. I leaned forward and she held my hand.

"She looks pissed." She said. I gulped before nodding very slowly. She smiled before leaving the room. I changed into my armor and put on my mask. I looked at the mirror to see my E/C eyes through my masks slits. My H/C hair brushed nicely and formally. I put my sword into my scabbard on my hip and walked out of the room, Crowley still by my side.

"What do you think?" Crowley asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I opened the door to the dining room to see Tyrian, Hazel and Doc Watts.

"Well well Well. If it isn't the failed prodigy." Said Watts. I growled at him while Tyrian only laughed his iconic laugh. I walked past the table while Hazel only patted my shoulder and sat back down at the dining table. I walked out onto the balcony to see Cinder, Mercury and Emerald looking at the ground in shame and Neo and Roman shivering in their boots. Crowley walked up behind Neo and hid.

"Lady Salem?" I Said. Salem stood at the edge of the balcony, a dark aura surrounding her.

"Look who finally decided to show up." She said. She turned around and looked at me, both calmly and with eyes full of hatred. I kneeled.

"What is it you require?" I Said. She walked up and slapped me hard across the face. I fell to the ground in surprise. She walked in a circle around me.

"Get up." She said. I looked up at her.

"What?" I asked.

"I said...GET UP." She said more sternly. I stood up immediately only to get slapped again.

"You let the girl Pyrrha Nikos live." She explained.

"If Cinder dies, than the power will be passed to her. You have failed me." She finished. I looked down at my feet. Salem walked back to the edge of the balcony.

"Leave my sight. And maybe I'll make your punishment less severe." She said. I nodded before my brain ached and time seemed to stop.

I pulled out my sword and dashed to Salem. She turned slowly but it was too late. My sword was already embedded into her abdomen. She gasped in surprise and shock. She stumbled back but I held her neck and let her down to the ground slowly.

"What's happening...to me..." She said through gasps.

"You were given your powers, they can be lost." I Said, as a purple aura flowed through the sword and into my arm before moving to the rest of my body.

"Why?" She asked.

"You spend all your life gaining power when you can just...take it." I Said. She smiled and chuckled lightly.

"Well Said." She said.

"Just one thing before I go." She said.

"Yes my Queen?" I asked leaning close.

"Continue my work." She answered.

"I will." I replied. She then sat up and kissed me passionately on the lips. I melted into the kiss and kissed back. Her lips were cold but also alive and full of life. She slipped a tongue in here and there and I fought back with equal ferocity. We parted lips with a string of saliva between our now wet lips.

"Goodbye my Love..." she whispered before cupping my face with her free hand before withering away into dust. I stood up and sheathed my sword. I turned around too see Em, Merc, Cinder, Neo and Roman look with wide eyes and fear while Crowley had no expression or emotion. I walked past them and started to sing.

(Play the music while you read if you want to or just give it a listen)
I pushed the doors of the dining room and sung while the three at the table looked in confusion.

"We'll meet again."

"Don't where, don't know when."

"But I know we'll meet again."

"Some sunny day."

"Mr. L/N, what on Remnant are you..." Watts started before I lifted my hand and closed it into a fist, choking him. He gagged for a few seconds before collapsing on the table, dead.

"What the hell?" Asked Tyrian. I choked him as well, causing him to fall back in his chair. Hazel stood up, fists ready to punch anything in sight. I choked him as well and he fell to his knees before finally falling forward and made a loud thud on the stone floor. I stepped over his corpse in a cartoony manner before walking to the throne room.

"Keep smiling through."

"Just like you always do."

"Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds."

"Far away."

I pushed another set of doors open to see a large room with a throne made of skulls and bones at the top of a pedestal. I walked towards it as worshippers of Salem put on my royal attire.

 I walked towards it as worshippers of Salem put on my royal attire

(Like this But have the transformer be you.)

I walked up the stairs and turned around to face the room to see the worshippers bowing and Cinder, Neo, Roman, Mercury and Em standing with wide eyes. Crowley curled up next to my throne and stood vigilant. I was given a scepter by a nearby worshipper and held it firmly in my left hand, the bottom clanging on the stone floor of the room.

Another worshipper has walked up and put a golden crown with red jewels on my head, which I gladly accepted. I sat back in my throne before I finished singing. It was a couple minutes of uncomfortable silence before Cinder, Roman and Neo kneeled in formality. Emerald and Mercury followed. I then spoke to my new empire.

"The queen is dead."

"Long Live The King..."