25

Y/N's POV

I'm skipping a lot of the Vytal tournament because I'm lazy and I don't remember hardly anything about it and who was fighting in it so yeah. Sorry. Anyway, onto the story! But as I'm writing this I am rewatching the end of season 3 to remember some of it.

Y/N's POV

I went back to my dorm after the first day of the tournament. I had just watched and waited for the big moment. I had been with WBY during the 1 v 1s while Ruby had gone somewhere and hadn't come back. The current fight was Pyrrha and a friend of Rubes, her name was...Penny. I knew that she was an Android after Cinder had filled me in. The fight was getting so I decided to make my way to the door.

"Y/N, where are you going?" Asked Velvet, who was sitting behind us.

"Gonna get a drink." I Said. She nodded before turning back to the fight. I began walking back to the transports and climbed on one. I flew to Vale and hopped off. I pulled out my scroll and looked at the coordinates that Cinder had given me. I climbed to the top of a building to see Cinder standing and looking at the Colosseum.

"Hey Flame." I Said. She rolled her eyes.

"Good evening Y/N." She said.

"Ready to give your speech?" I asked. She nodded. I pulled out my scroll and began to watch the tournament. It was all fun and games until suddenly, time seemed to stop as Penny was cut into teeny, tiny pieces.

"Feed's locked. Now!" I Said. Cinder nodded. She held up her scroll to her mouth as the footage turned to a red background with a chess piece in the middle.

"This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children to men who claim to be our guardians."

"But are, in reality, nothing more then men. Our academies headmasters wield more power than most armies. And one was audacious enough to control both. They CLING to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here?"

"One nations attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl. I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what's, I ask you is Ozpin teaching HIS students. First a dismemberment now this?"

"Huntsmen and Huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy, yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his COLOSSAL failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and to who is wrong."

"But I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you that the situation there is.....equally undesirable. Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we the citizens, are left in the dark. So I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?" She finished, switching off the scroll.

"Bravo! Bravo!" I said, clapping. She blushed and did a little curtsy.

"Now what?" I asked as Bullheads full of White Fang and carrying Grimm flew over our heads and towards Beacon.

"Seriously?" She asked. I smiled.

"Just kidding." I Said. She sighed. Then a loud siren erupted from the colosseum and blared into the night sky.

"Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level 9. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner." Said the booming voice. I groaned as I felt a surge of power from Mount Glenn.

"What's wrong?" Cinder asked.

"Lots of Grimm activity. They're on their way." I Said. I then gave her a quick two finger salute and teleported to Ironwoods ship. I landed in the bridge to see Neo in a ship captain uniform currently beating the ever living shit out of an Atlas soldier.

"Hey Neo." I Said. She waved as she sliced the soldiers throat open and blood spurted out on the floor. She walked over to a locker and retrieved Romans cane and hat. I put my hands in my pockets and followed her through the detention cells. We passed by dead soldiers and broken equipment.

"Man you really did a number on this place." I said. She gave me a shrug and a smile before we approached a cell labeled 'Roman Torchwick.' I pressed a few buttons and the door opened. Neo held the cane and spun the hat at the other end.

"Well. It's about time." Roman Said, leaning forward from his spot in the darkness. He stood up and took the hat and cane from Neo before planting a kiss on her cheek. She blushed and spun her umbrella around in her hands.

"And you!" He said. I pointed at my chest.

"Me?" I asked.

"You beautiful bastard!" He Said before wrapping me in a hug and giving me playful kisses on my cheek with dumb sound effects.

"Stop. Please." I asked.

"You're no fun." He Said. He then turned on his heel and walked towards the bridge. I looked at Neo who made a heart with her hands before making a 'insert penis here' gesture with her fingers. I rolled my eyes and followed Roman to the bridge. We walked back to the bridge and he immediately jumped on the console and turned the ship around to face the other ships. He pressed a button and launched a few lasers towards the nearest command ship, causing it to collide with another.

"Hahahahaha! It is good to be back!" He laughed.

"It sure is. I'm surrounded by idiots and jerks." I Said. Neo glared at me from the corner of my eye.

"Except you of course Neo." I explained. She smiled before looking back at the front of the ship and out of the window. Roman skipped over to a control panel and rubbed his hands together.

"Hmmm, let's see...what does...this button do?" He asked as he pressed a random button. A distant explosion could be heard from the back of the ship.

"Oooh FUN!" He Said.

"How about...this one?" He asked. He pressed the button and cupped his ear. There was no sound to accompany the button.

"Alright. Nothing." He Said. He turned around to Neo as she held a scroll.

"Hohohooo." He Said, taking it from her.

"Now this one..." He said as he plugged the scroll into the panel, causing the lights in the ship to turn red and the scroll to have the same background from before.

"This one's gonna be fun..."