Chapter 4

*Draco POV*

After the whole Weasel fiasco, Hermione seemed to really not care as much as I thought she would, since she forgave me, maybe she just really didn't hold grudges. 

We walked into the Great Hall together for dinner. I saw that the four house tables had been replaced with a bunch of smaller tables that seated 8 people. Each table had a name card with the names of the four couples designated to sit there.

We sat at the one labeled, 'Zabini, Malfoy, Weasley, Potter'. The next couple that arrived was Potter and Weaslette. Weaslette sat next to Hermione and Potter sat on her other side. Then came Blaise and Luna. Blaise sat next to me and Luna sat on his other side.

There was an uncomfortable silence, dinner had started but Weasel and Pansy still weren't there. I didn't care whatsoever what happened to Weasley, but seeing him in his drunk state made me slightly worried about Pansy. The three couples ate in awkwardness. When I was done, I got up, broke the silence, and said, 

"I'm going to go check on Pansy and Weasel, erm Weasley."

"I'll come with you," Hermione said.

"You don't have to if you're not ready to face him again."

"If I wasn't ready, I wouldn't have offered," she snapped.

"What!?" Everyone at the table blurted. Oops, I forgot no on else knew about it. Hermione glared at me accusingly.

"Ron tried to kiss me, I pushed him away, and Pansy slapped him," she summarized. After that, everyone still had questions, but Hermione said she'd answer them later. She grabbed my hand pulled me out of the Great Hall.

"Hermione, I'm sorry..."

"It doesn't matter, I would have told them anyway," she cut me off.

We went to the door marked 'Weasley'. I didn't even bother to knock. I waved my wand and muttered,

"Alohomora." Hermione gasped,

"Draco, you can't just break into their house!"

"Sure I can." I walked inside. She followed hesitantly.

I should have insisted she stay with the others when I saw the horrifying sight. Pansy was unconscious on the couch, and Weasel was, still, DRINKING. I walked right into the room, and grabbed him by the shirt collar.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" I yelled in his face, completely forgetting that Hermione was there.

"How did you get in," Weasley wanted to know.

"It doesn't matter, tell me what you did to her," I said with cold, quiet authority.

"I punched her," he said not really caring. I could only assume it was because he was drunk.

"You did what," I whispered menacingly.

"Why do you care, you're with Hermione now," he asked not realizing the danger of the situation.

"You did what," I repeated. Weasel seemed to get it now, because he was looking around wildly looking for a way to escape me.

"What did you expect me to do? She was just slapping me left and right."

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT," I screamed, and I began to punch every inch of him that I could reach.

"Stop it!" Hermione cried. I leaped off of him, remembering that she was there. 

"Fine, Weasel, you better not ever touch my fiancee or my friend again, or next time you won't be so lucky," I threatened.

Me and Hermione walked towards the door and as I looked back, Weasley took another swig from his bottle, I rolled my eyes. 

Then I remembered Pansy. I walked back to the couch, and Weasel cowered away from me. I lifted Pansy bridal style and took her up the stairs. I placed her on the bed and walked back downstairs. Me and Hermione left.

We walked back to our flat in silence,

"I'm sorry about Pansy," she said turning to look at me.

"It's okay, she'll be fine after a bit of rest," I assured her.

"Ron's an arse."

"Not going to argue with that," I said. She chuckled.

We just changed into our sleeping clothes and went in our beds, hers closer to the bathroom, and mine closer to the door. I had to admire her wand work, the beds were very comfortable, and mine had a green mattress with silver posts. Hers was red and gold, go figure. 

Before I fell asleep, I heard her crying, I'm sorry Hermione, I thought, I really can't help you. 

*Hermione POV*

I woke up with my eyes blotchy and red from crying myself to sleep. I believed Draco had changed, I really did, but so did Ron, he was no longer the innocent redhead I had learned to grow up with, he was now, a violent alcoholic. 

And that was another thing, Draco had been so violent towards Ron, he deserved it but still, it worried me, I didn't want to be with someone who was abusive. I turned around and I was face to face with Draco. I screamed. He woke up startled,

"What, what happened," he asked in a panic.

"What happened to the beds," I exclaimed. I saw him look curiously at the bed that had merged into one, once again. He shrugged,

"They probably knew that some people would think to do that. They want us to 'bond' or whatever, it can't be that easy. Plus, they want more children, remember," he smirked at me.

"Shut up, Malfoy" I said.

"Back to last names are we Granger?" he sneered. I threw a pillow at him and left the room. I went to the Great Hall for breakfast, but someone intercepted me. I couldn't see his face, but I could see the unruly orange hair, it was Ron.

A/N This chapter was 983 words, they keep getting shorter and shorter, sorry, the next one will probably be longer, hope you guys are enjoying reading this as much as I enjoy writing it, please vote or comment if you liked it. :)